Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest AKUMA
"I won't let you hurt my friends like you hurt Yun!!!" Sig screamed as he tried to hit you with Swordsmasher and stab you with Swordwaver.

Akuma merely teleported forward when Sig 's weapons struck nothing but air...As akuma replied "foolish boy"...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akuma merely teleported forward when Sig 's weapons struck nothing but air...As akuma replied "foolish boy"...

"What do you really want, if you wanted us dead we would be so I assume you have business other than death and destruction with us.'

Sig:Stop and fight me like a man!!!" Sig said as he tried to hit you agian hoping you will strike back.

Guest AKUMA
"What do you really want, if you wanted us dead we would be so I assume you have business other than death and destruction with us.'

Akuma looked at Vin with a smile and said, " No, i merely came to do my daily round of punishment for those who have failed me..."

"You and I will meet soon," akuma then turns his back on Vin and walks to the shadowded area to where his whole body blends perfectly within the darkness and then turns around slightly and glances at Vin with his eyes glowing red hot and tells Vin metally <THEN YOUR PAIN WILL BEGIN>....

Akuma dissapears into the shadows....

Sig then drops his weapons as Akuma walks away.

"No....I couldn't stop him....I'm sorry Yun....I couldn't avenge you.....I-I'm just too weak..."

Guest tomisntblue
Sig then drops his weapons as Akuma walks away.

"No....I couldn't stop him....I'm sorry Yun....I couldn't avenge you.....I-I'm just too weak..."

Dante went over to his friend and patted him on the shoulder, "Look, this isn't something I go around admitting - and if you repeat this I'll deny it - but none of us are strong enough to take Akuma on our own. It's going to take everything we've got."

"He seems... different somehow." she said to Dante as she began to soothe Sigfried.

(OOC: This post still works)

"That he does." Dante agreed, "But we're different too. Beside I didn't show off all my tricks last time we met as it was."

"Vi-Vi-Vin.....I failled Yun.....I didn't stop him from serving Akuma, I wasn't here to stop him, and now he is dead because of me and I couldn't avenge his death!!! But Dante you and Vin and her husband are the strongest ones in our group ...and yet your saying all three of you combined couldn't beat Akuma now?!"

"Vi-Vi-Vin.....I failled Yun.....I didn't stop him from serving Akuma, I wasn't here to stop him, and now he is dead because of me and I couldn't avenge his death!!!"

You seem to forget it took a miracle to beat him last time Siggy, amiracle, he's no doubt found a way around. You would've did fighting him."

" Sigh....but thats just it...... I am the weakest out of all us..... I only have swords and heck even the one called Adam has a device that shoots beams(A blaster but were Sieg is from Guns weren't even invented.) while I have to rely on armor to protect me and some stupid swords....I'm no use to anyone..."

Guest tomisntblue
You seem to forget it took a miracle to beat him last time Siggy, amiracle, he's no doubt found a way around. You would've did fighting him."

"She's right, we're going to need to find something even stronger to take him out." Dante agreed, "Speaking of that miracle, Vin do you have any of those vials? I forgot about those powers until I saw you in battle and I've been meaning to ask."

Guest tomisntblue
" Sigh....but thats just it...... I am the weakest out of all us..... I only have swords and heck even the one called Adam has a device that shoots beams(A blaster but were Sieg is from Guns weren't even invented.) while I have to rely on armor to protect me and some stupid swords....I'm no use to anyone..."

"Sig, you're mistaken..." Dante said, "Don't assume you're weak. Yes I'm a demon, and my body is one of the strongest among us. But you have something most demons lack, something that makes you strong."

"Sig, you're mistaken..." Dante said, "Don't assume you're weak. Yes I'm a demon, and my body is one of the strongest among us. But you have something most demons lack, something that makes you strong."

"And what would that be and if you two don't mind me asking di-di-did Yun put up a good fight?"

"I can't do anything a bout the armor problem but tskr this," tosses Sigfried a banged of Lightsaber, it still worked perfectly despite its condition. "That belonged to a Jedi called Shaak Ti, then to Galen, the me and now you, use it well," turns to Dante, "You're right I have changed, Akuma's not dealing with Vin anymore."

OOC:Wow, I missed a bit. Thatll be an intresting topic at breakfast :D.

(Aww. C'mon join in Kev.)

Sieg gave Vin a small smile as he took the lightsaber and gave Vin a hug as he looked at the armor Yun was wearing before Akuma killed him and saw wheels on the bottom of the feet.

"Say did Yun go fast when he fought you two?"

"Here." tosses him a spare belt of full vials.

Guest AKUMA
"She's right, we're going to need to find something even stronger to take him out." Dante agreed, "Speaking of that miracle, Vin do you have any of those vials? I forgot about those powers until I saw you in battle and I've been meaning to ask."

OOC: trust me a miracle is commin guys...a miracle is coming :D , we just have to get to that part...cause the guide is gettin some pretty good info...that i think yall are gonna want to hear soon....

but of course theres always a catch..nothing THIS good is cheap...you'll see.

Guest tomisntblue
"And what would that be and if you two don't mind me asking di-di-did Yun put up a good fight?"

"It's not about weapons, it's about souls." Dante said, "You're soul is strong, stronger than even some of the greatest warriors I've known." as he finished trying to explain things to Sig, he caught the belt and strapped it on in an overly flashy fashion.

Guest AKUMA
OOC:Sorry, Ima get off in a sec...plus Adams a heavy sleeper :D.

OOC: dont worry i think were all bout to get off soon...

OOC: Ok, just got back from the movies (go see Inception) and alot has happened... who was that masked guy anyway... and next time tell me if the target is really a friendly... I would have eaten his soul had he: 1) Pissed me off 2) Not given the information that we wanted and 3) (The most important) not had AKUMA send his soul to hell...