Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC:Welcome back. So show of hands! Shall we continue?

I'm here, and my schedule is looking good

OOC: If we do, I'd rather we had one or two other guys with us. Where's Nesh?

Present, was doing other stuff.

Present, was doing other stuff.

OOC: Alright then. We have the minimum to continue the game! Lets do this!

As the red moon sets and the sun peeks over the horizon, the participants of last nights "visit" from Akuma are worried. Questions run through their head as they wonder, "how did Akuma find them? Why leave them alive?" And perhaps most disquieting of all......If he knows where we are, what hope is there in running? But in an hour the merchant caravan will arrive, and the hero's best get ready......

Waking from his slumber, Galen walks outside for a quiet think and is astounded by the evidence of last nights battle.

"What the-?"

OOC: Alright then. We have the minimum to continue the game! Lets do this!

As the red moon sets and the sun peeks over the horizon, the participants of last nights "visit" from Akuma are worried. Questions run through their head as they wonder, "how did Akuma find them? Why leave them alive?" And perhaps most disquieting of all......If he knows where we are, what hope is there in running? But in an hour the merchant caravan will arrive, and the hero's best get ready......

Waking from his slumber, Galen walks outside for a quiet think and is astounded by the evidence of last nights battle.

"What the-?"

"Akuma sent an assasin after Dante and then made personal apperance when that failed." Vin answered.

"Akuma sent an assasin after Dante and then made personal apperance when that failed." Vin answered.

Looking at the wreckage, he whistled softly and and spoke wryly.

"I slept through all of this?"

Looking at the wreckage, he whistled softly and and spoke wryly.

"I slept through all of this?"

Not really in a joking mood Vin continued in a serious tone. "He's a lot stonger than before, I could tell without fighting him, it's going to take everything we've got to beat him. Shame we can't just send him aftter Kefka."

"Yea, I missed everything too. How are we going to get to where we need to go by the way?", Ben asked.

He looked down at Ben and smiled.

"Well, the caravan comes around an hour if I'm not mistaken. So we'd best gather supplies while we can. Who else is up besides us by the way?"

"Yea, I missed everything too. How are we going to get to where we need to go by the way?", Ben asked.

Raziel walked up behind him "It appears that they will be taking the over land route, by caravan... Aside from the Safety of these people, I see no reason to make this journey any longer than it has to be..."

Raziel walked up behind him "It appears that they will be taking the over land route, by caravan... Aside from the Safety of these people, I see no reason to make this journey any longer than it has to be..."

"Yeah, I agree... we need to get there fast.", Ben said. "Does this mean we split up?"

Vin was very close to going Nebula on Raziel but she just walked away, worrying about about other things. If Akuma could find them, then that threat he made on Scadrial... Katie could be in major trouble.

"Yeah, I agree... we need to get there fast.", Ben said. "Does this mean we split up?"

In response to Ben's question, Galen replied.

"That depends. There is safety in numbers, and these people have certainly seen enough hardship I should think. It would be best if we could all go quickly. But at the same time...."

He looked at Raziel.

"Perhaps there is something in what Ben says. Some of us are too distinctive and its best if we leave now. But on the other hand, if we could choose some of us to stay here and wait for the ship.....Then maybe we could meet up at the next port or village. The choice must be discussed by all though...."

Vin was very close to going Nebula on Raziel but she just walked away, worrying about about other things. If Akuma could find them, then that threat he made on Scadrial... Katie could be in major trouble.

He could sense the hostility in her look, but quickly it vanished as she turned away. What was my care for these humans? If this Akuma knew we were here, and had even sent an assassin then he would already know that these people were assisting us, or at least not telling the cult that we are here... They were Doomed anyway, and why would we need to worry about their safety when their deaths were so assured?

In response to Ben's question, Galen replied.

"That depends. There is safety in numbers, and these people have certainly seen enough hardship I should think. It would be best if we could all go quickly. But at the same time...."

He looked at Raziel.

"Perhaps there is something in what Ben says. Some of us are too distinctive and its best if we leave now. But on the other hand, if we could choose some of us to stay here and wait for the ship.....Then maybe we could meet up at the next port or village. The choice must be discussed by all though...."

"What do you think we should do Galen? It would probably be easier on me to take the caravan and Akuma seems fixated on me... The others can make their choice."

"What do you think we should do Galen? It would probably be easier on me to take the caravan and Akuma seems fixated on me... The others can make their choice."

He looked at her and smiled, taking her in a half-hug as he put his arm around her.

"I'll be going with you certainly. But I cannot speak for the others."

He looked at Raziel.

"Where would that be then? This map [gestures to the map] doesn't exactly give any detail on towns and cities... perhaps that old woman knows...?"

OOC Edit: Looking at Tolkiens original maps shows a city at the mouth of the Gwathlo River (the one that leads to Moria and Revindell) it's name is Lond Daer.

"Where would that be then? This map [gestures to the map] doesn't exactly give any detail on towns and cities... perhaps that old woman knows...?"

Taking the map for a moment of perusal, Galen hums thoughtfully before turning to Ben.

"Could you fly up for a look again? And this time with something more......Subtle? I hate to ask, but we really need detailed info right about now. And as for our hostess....." He turned but she was in conversation with Vin, striving to place something in her palm. As she tried she spoke.

"Take this. It will not turn away weapons nor any sort of help you are accustomed to, but it will clear you and yours minds when the time comes."

The amulet in question is a primitive thing, entwined with eagle-feathers and with a strange rune atop it. Overall, it is about the right size to slip in ones pocket.

OOC: Thanks Skirm.

Taking the map for a moment of perusal, Galen hums thoughtfully before turning to Ben.

"Could you fly up for a look again? And this time with something more......Subtle? I hate to ask, but we really need detailed info right about now. And as for our hostess....." He turned but she was in conversation with Vin, striving to place something in her palm. As she tried she spoke.

"Take this. It will not turn away weapons nor any sort of help you are accustomed to, but it will clear you and yours minds when the time comes."

The amulet in question is a primitive thing, entwined with eagle-feathers and with a strange rune atop it. Overall, it is about the right size to slip in ones pocket.

OOC: I'm gonna need to use his invisibility... I have limits on that...

"Subtle? Okay...", Ben said and he changed into Ghostfreak. He then goes invisible and flies up into the sky. He takes a look around. He calls down to Galen, "What do you want me to do, exactly?!"

OOC: I'm gonna need to use his invisibility... I have limits on that...

"Subtle? Okay...", Ben said and he changed into Ghostfreak. He then goes invisible and flies up into the sky. He takes a look around. He calls down to Galen, "What do you want me to do, exactly?!"

Using his telepathy, Galen calls out to Ben.

<See if you can spot any kind of village, city....Some port where we can meet up if we decide to split up.>

Using his telepathy, Galen calls out to Ben.

<See if you can spot any kind of village, city....Some port where we can meet up if we decide to split up.>

Ghostfreak then responds back with telepathy, "Okay then." Ghostfreak then goes on the search, all the while invisible.

OOC: yes, he does have telepathy.

Vin looked at the amulet, she had a sneaking suspicion she was talking about giving birth she just nodded. and took it.