Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Ghostfreak then responds back with telepathy, "Okay then." Ghostfreak then goes on the search, all the while invisible.

OOC: yes, he does have telepathy.

From far off, Ben would see several villages, one or two at the most and far away, the ruins of some great city. It was called Lond Daer and once, it was a place of haven for the elven race and their human allies. But to Ben, all he would see is that it was a place big enough for them to meet and as he would return back, pausing briefly perhaps to note an eagle soaring high he would see the caravan approaching.....And a black speck on the horizon, coming closer and closer......

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From far off, Ben would see several villages, one or two at the most and far away, the ruins of some great city. It was called Lond Daer and once, it was a place of haven for the elven race and their human allies. But to Ben, all he would see is that it was a place big enough for them to meet and as he would return back, pausing briefly perhaps to note an eagle soaring high he would see the caravan approaching.....And a black speck on the horizon, coming closer and closer......

Ghostfreak/Ben contacts Galen, "I saw a huge place that way.", Ben/Ghostfreak gives Galen the directions. "I also saw what seems to be a caravan coming this way and perhaps a boat.", Ghostfreak/Ben finshed. He then goes back to them and transforms back into human, while still invisible as Ghosfreak to avoid any suspicion.

Ghostfreak/Ben contacts Galen, "I saw a huge place that way.", Ben/Ghostfreak gives Galen the directions. "I also saw what seems to be a caravan coming this way and perhaps a boat.", Ghostfreak/Ben finshed. He then goes back to them and transforms back into human, while still invisible as Ghosfreak to avoid any suspicion.

He smiles. Ben was doing a good job thus far for the group, though the same could be said of them all.

"Good work, so I'm going on the caravan with Vin. The rest of you will have to choose now whether to stick together, or separate and meet at the ruined city."

Vin would then approah Galen.

"most of the thers will probably take the boat, I was thinking about asking Dante to Join us on the caravan, but the others might need him..."

"most of the thers will probably take the boat, I was thinking about asking Dante to Join us on the caravan, but the others might need him..."

"No worries. I can take care of things with Water Hazard. Raziel should be able to handle things too.", Ben said to her.

He glanced back at her.

"Perhaps. But Aang will definitely be going by river. They'll need his wind powers."

His face took on a look of confusion.

"Water what?"

OOC: Oops... forgot, Ben doesn't know that.

"Er, I don't know... that cam out of no where... but I assume he can... he bends earth and wind... and fire... maybe water too?"

OOC: He did bend earth, fire and wind earlier.

OOC: Oops... forgot, Ben doesn't know that.

"Er, I don't know... that cam out of no where... but I assume he can... he bends earth and wind... and fire... maybe water too?"

OOC: He did bend earth, fire and wind earlier.

"An intriguing way of putting it nevertheless....."Bending", did you call it? Hmmm......Anyway, the caravan should be here in about five minutes now and I've spoken to our hostess, she says the boat comes in three days. So now or never people...."

"An intriguing way of putting it nevertheless....."Bending", did you call it? Hmmm......Anyway, the caravan should be here in about five minutes now and I've spoken to our hostess, she says the boat comes in three days. So now or never people...."

"I'm staying here, for the boat. If you need aid, contact me mentally.", Ben said to him, "I'll figure out something."

"I'm staying here, for the boat. If you need aid, contact me mentally.", Ben said to him, "I'll figure out something."

He nodded and turned to Raziel.

"And you?"

"You know my answer..."

"Very well then. Take Aang, Ben and Adam then. Me, Vin, Segfried and Dante will meet your group at the ruins. Be careful."

"Very well then. Take Aang, Ben and Adam then. Me, Vin, Segfried and Dante will meet your group at the ruins. Be careful."

"Vet and new recruit split, smart, Akuma will probly come after us mean while those on the boat will be safe to scout."

"Vet and new recruit split, smart, Akuma will probly come after us mean while those on the boat will be safe to scout."

He looked at Vin and nodded.

"Yes....Also, Segrified and Dante are quite distinctive looking and while I respect them as fighters....I'm not to assured as to their spirit. Best we leave now before trouble finds us."

He looked at Vin and nodded.

"Yes....Also, Segrified and Dante are quite distinctive looking and while I respect them as fighters....I'm not to assured as to their spirit. Best we leave now before trouble finds us."

"Right Plus those of us who know what we're up against can use the extra time to plab and brainstorm how to tak our old friend down."

It was settled then. Those concerned were told and as one group left with the Caravan, the other stayed behind to await the boat. An hour perhaps after the caravan had left, a villager came running into the town, crying out a word that had all the inhabitants jump up and run to prepare for his arrival out of fear.

"Taxman!"

And as the remaining hero's stood, they could hear it coming....

OOC: Where'd JP go?

It was settled then. Those concerned were told and as one group left with the Caravan, the other stayed behind to await the boat. An hour perhaps after the caravan had left, a villager came running into the town, crying out a word that had all the inhabitants jump up and run to prepare for his arrival out of fear.

"Taxman!"

And as the remaining hero's stood, they could hear it coming....

OOC: Where'd JP go?

OOC: He said something about mowing his lawn, should be back real soon though...

"What manner of foul beast is this?" Raziel said as the villagers ran screaming around him. He haunches low to better conceal his form, and looks up to where the screech was coming from.

The other began their walk with the cavaravan.

"Ypu know honey, we never got that quality time we'll have to fix that soon." Vin whispered seducively in her husband's ear.

Nazgul.jpg

Once its brethren walked the Earth as servants of the Dark Lord Sauron. But they were all long since dispelled. Thanks to the efforts of those of the cult however, they were able to duplicate the process more speedily, albeit loosing some power due to it. But they created legions of them, as a former symbol of fear that the inhabitants knew well. A further tool in order to crush any and all hope the people may have now.... Dismounting from its fearful steed, the wraith looked around and stepped forward to the old woman, whose face held no more fears for any mortal death. From within his cowl he spoke, a chilling whisper of ancient darkness. Thankfully, the heros had hidden themselves and were thus safe from his scrutiny....For now. As he looked around he spoke.

"Where is your monthly tribute? The Lords of Chaos are not renowned for their patience."

The old lady scowled and muttered something to low for the Hero's to hear.

The others began their walk with the caravan.

"You know honey, we never got that quality time we'll have to fix that soon." Vin whispered seductively in her husband's ear.

Worried though he was for his friends, Galen was instantly brought back to earth by his wife's promise of...."Quality time." Smiling, he hoisted her up on the wagon and sent via mental link previous.....Quality times they've had before.

"We certainly shall."

Nazgul.jpg

Once its brethren walked the Earth as servants of the Dark Lord Sauron. But they were all long since dispelled. Thanks to the efforts of those of the cult however, they were able to duplicate the process more speedily, albeit loosing some power due to it. But they created legions of them, as a former symbol of fear that the inhabitants knew well. A further tool in order to crush any and all hope the people may have now.... Dismounting from its fearful steed, the wraith looked around and stepped forward to the old woman, whose face held no more fears for any mortal death. From within his cowl he spoke, a chilling whisper of ancient darkness. Thankfully, the heros had hidden themselves and were thus safe from his scrutiny....For now. As he looked around he spoke.

"Where is your monthly tribute? The Lords of Chaos are not renowned for their patience."

The old lady scowled and muttered something to low for the Hero's to hear.

OOC: Hmm... I know that I can hide well enough to escape their attention and so to with Ben, but Aang and Adam might not be able to hid well enough....

Raziel motions the other to follow him into one of the smaller houses for better cover... from there they would plan how to deal with the threat, if they had too...

OOC: Hmm... I know that I can hide well enough to escape their attention and so to with Ben, but Aang and Adam might not be able to hid well enough....

Raziel motions the other to follow him into one of the smaller houses for better cover... from there they would plan how to deal with the threat, if they had too...

OOC: Actually, another reason they were left with you is their looks. As long as Aang hides his forehead mark, he could pass as a little kid. And Adam is just a normal looking human. Dante and Segrified on the other hand, well.....Silver hair and a large physic is a bit of a dead give-away. So yeah. The old woman and the Wraith are speaking now. Anyone wants to listen in.....Gotta get closer. But beware, if he senses you.....