Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Rev yelled as he charged forward and took out his musket and kept shooting, and dodging the attacks so he could reload.

(Crap Sorry Tom...I thought you were offline..)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC:I thought it was Skirmer's turn to post. I would like to post after him.

OOC: Yep, my turn, sorry bout the wait, had to head out for a bit almost right after I posted...

<Shruikan we're not doing much against that wall, and it doesn't seem as though they're doing anything anyway... we should concentrate our fire on those warmachines and the army around them.> Raziel thought to the Dragon. They banked around, only slowing to make the turn before picking up their speed again while lining up another strafing run... this time against the machines and any army units that happened to be near them...

The Attack

Just like before Shruikan breathed a line of superhot fire at the machines and their crew. The Dragons breath would be by far more potent than Raziels fire Blasts had been...

But just as they were coming into the attack Raziel had a thought... Instead of firing his own blasts, he took his time to spot with his dragon enhanced sight anyone who may have looked to be the armies general or commanding officer. Someone directing their forces... if only Raziel could engage him in combat...

"Alright here goes nothing." Aang grabbed Ben's hand, pulled out the gift Dante gave him:

DaggerOfTime_302830_TzuQp.jpg

... and got to work. Using 5 of the six minutes of the Sands of Time, he slowed down time in order to do the rooms at a much faster pace. He would be able to build 25 such rooms in that five minute time frame.

"Alright here goes nothing." Aang grabbed Ben's hand, pulled out the gift Dante gave him:

... and got to work. Using 5 of the six minutes of the Sands of Time, he slowed down time in order to do the rooms at a much faster pace. He would be able to build 25 such rooms in that five minute time frame.

Using the same time afforded by the Dagger, Ben created these objects and left these in the rooms, to which they would start working once they were sealed in. He made the equivalence of 25 rooms of these objects. "This is good, Aang!"

OOC: Sorry for interrupting, but I have to do it....This move....This ploy....My reaction....

Guest tomisntblue

"Alright time for the heavy guns." Dante said, summoning his Pandora weapon. This mysterious briefcase was enchanted with a demon's soul and able to transform into 666 different weapons. Dante chose to go with the "PF013: Epidemic" mode, (Go here) transforming Pandora into a bowgun capable of firing ravaging projectiles.

"Hey Adam, you seem tense." Dante said with a smile, "A chance to save the Multiverse doesn't come around everyday, savor it." and with that he fired the exploding, rocket like, blasts from his weapon.

Cirmson stay in the air a little longer before executing her plan.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam heard Dantes words. After smirking in his helmet, he gave a thumbs up in between shots.

"Me? Tense? Heh, not even. Ive handled my share of armies, and this is just the second wave. I didnt get this far in my career, by panicking this early in the battle...Im worried about you. All this attention must be going to your head." Adam taunts back to his snarky ally. While Dante bombarded the enemies with big guns, taking the role of suppressive fire, Adam made his blaster shots more precise and accurate. Aiming as best he could, for whoever looked important(ie. the shadow priest)

This time around, a crew of Shadow Priests would be working together to prevent the flames from reaching the machines. The result would be that once loaded, they would be firing another barrage of explosives, aiming for Dante, Renevant and Adam seeing how they were attacking from a distance.

Within the battalions on the other side, Starkiller would be clashing with the Shadow Priest while Vin hacked and slashed away, striving to keep them away from him as he fought.

The enemy would be getting more serious however, as two lumbering creatures began to tow what looked like some kind of anti-aircraft gatling gun, which began to fire away rapidly, one aiming for Raziel and the other for Crimson.

As for the supposed leader, Raziel may see if he has the chance, a tall being dressed in the same garb of the shadow priests, only more taller and wielding a sword.

This time around, a crew of Shadow Priests would be working together to prevent the flames from reaching the machines. The result would be that once loaded, they would be firing another barrage of explosives, aiming for Dante, Renevant and Adam seeing how they were attacking from a distance.

Within the battalions on the other side, Starkiller would be clashing with the Shadow Priest while Vin hacked and slashed away, striving to keep them away from him as he fought.

The enemy would be getting more serious however, as two lumbering creatures began to tow what looked like some kind of anti-aircraft gatling gun, which began to fire away rapidly, one aiming for Raziel and the other for Crimson.

As for the supposed leader, Raziel may see if he has the chance, a tall being dressed in the same garb of the shadow priests, only more taller and wielding a sword.

<Those Damn Preists have put a shield over their Siege Engines... Dante, Adam, Revanant, it looks like they're turning to fire on your flank!> Stream of blazing tracer bullets glide by, nearly hitting Shruikan <Damnit! What manner of weapon was that! Shruikan! Fall back and go to ground... go assist Vin and Galen with their flank... Crimson you do the same but help out Dante and Adam's Flank!> Raziel mass thought as he leapt from the Dragon into the midst of the enemy...

Dragon Attack

Having no need to remain slow to keep his rider from falling off, Shruikan banked and flipped gracefully in the air to avoid the aim of those strange weapons. He swooped low and crashed into the mass of orks whipping his powerful tail in a wide arc, as he went to work with breath and claw in a fierce melee.

Raziel Attack

The Wraith went to work with his newly acquired Elven Blade, and having wrapped it in the Earth Reavers ethereal glow, it was slowly charging the Wraith Blade with every stroke of the blade and every souls that it consumed. Once Charged the Earth element would mirror the physical damage done with the sword onto any enemies nearby to Raziel, exponentially increasing the death he could reap. He would be hacking his way through the Siege Engines towards the direction of that Taller Shadow Priest with the Sword, but he would make sure to kill any other priest that he can see on his way there...

OOC: The sword easily cuts through even Dragon hide and the armour that they wear... Plus the Soul Reaver should also amplify it's damage...

Guest tomisntblue

Dante keep smiling as he talked to Adam, "Of course the attention's going to my head, it's how I thrive." Eventually as he fired Pandora, he decided to up the anti and change it to it's next form "PF124: Hatred" a Bazooka capable of firing off three explosive blasts at once.

While he did his best to destroy this section of the attacking army, he called out mentally to Shuriken and Raz, "Any word on how we're doin?"

"Man...you all have it good these days...Back in my day we only had this!" Revenant grunted as he shot all the rest of the ammo for the Musket and then pulled out a Flint Lock Pistol and started shooting it.

Crimson then quickly flies down and return charizard and summons Raikou. She then tells raikou to use thunder at the enemy.

Crimson then quickly flies down and return charizard and summons Lapras. She then tells Lapars to use Ice beam at the enemy.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam continued firing his blaster at important looking targets, with precise aiming. Hearing Raziel's words he turned to Dante:

"I suppose your right. Well your gonna have plenty of opportunity to flaunt your skill, soon. According to our eyes in the sky, we're gonna have some incoming fire in a bit. Id re-aim that thing if I were you." Adam yells over the combat noises as he fires away.

Dragon Attack

Having no need to remain slow to keep his rider from falling off, Shruikan banked and flipped gracefully in the air to avoid the aim of those strange weapons. He swooped low and crashed into the mass of orks whipping his powerful tail in a wide arc, as he went to work with breath and claw in a fierce melee.

Vin could see her flank was covered and moved to back up Raziel against the Shadow Priests.

Both ork battalions would be quickly decimated fast under the hero's relentless onslaught, though the barrage of massive explosives that would be coming down at this point at them, regardless of friendly fire would quickly put a cramp in them if they didn't get away, and fast.

Vin would make it across to the troll shield barrier and surprisingly, they wouldn't stop her. Not to unexpected, seeing how their only purpose was to provide a barrier to the enemy forces. Once over it, she would see chaos as the troops fell before Raziel's attacks in the midst of the siege engines....So she would be the only other one to see and hear the following.

As Raziel slashed down at the cloaked being with the sword, with impossible speed he brought his up and slammed against him with enough force to stop a train as he spoke, one black-feathered wing flapping once.

"Fool. I am one of the Five Horsemen themselves. In battle do I truly live and in strife will my power grow as I bring about war without end for me and my Masters. Even now, my strength grows from the songs of violence around us. Can you not hear it? That sweet symphony of cries which is the natural state.....Would that I had known that before, but I am enlightened now. I am known as War, but in another time....Another place....I was called....."

He swept his hood back and eyes as green and hard as jade flashed in the light.

"Sephiroth."

One-winged-angel-sephiroth-6509995-1280-1024.jpg

OOC:Doesn't he have one attack that can destroy a solar system?! That reminds me. What happened to Sora in the first UWT. Has Sora told Galen enough about that?

OOC: Good to see everyone approves of the Avatar of War itself here.....And as to Sora, he'll turn up eventually. I have a plan for that guy in UWT III. And just as a free hint for everyone, I'd advise rereading my previous posts on this thread concerning this battle. I left some clues about whats going to happen, but nobody seems to see it. If not....Ah well. So there's my freebie for you all. Also, props if you can guess the names of the rest of the Horsemen I cameo'd earlier in the beginning of the RP.