Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vin/Nebula took a different appoach/ She ignited her shotos and began burning pewter, tin, iron, steel and cadmium. Now able to see through the smoke she charged in carving up enemies with her enhanced strength, Force powers, and shotos while using coins an enemy metal to attack at a distance. Charging in had ensured she was out of artilerly range.

OOC:Sorry to intrude, but it looks like Hugo left.

OOC: Damnit... Looks like this is it for the Night then... Next Official Post in the Order still goes to Hugo though.

OOC: Hi, I'm back. Sorry about the other night, I couldn't make it back after my class. So here we are. I'll just post then and wait for the rest of you.

Some of the barrage may indeed be halted, but in its path would come another, making up for those that did freeze in midair, however long it would be. The projectiles in question seemed to be explosives of some kind, though when they landed and exploded, a toxin of some sort came out instead. Adding to the confusion and obscuring the view more for our heroes as well as adding the danger of asphyxiation to the group. For those who inhaled the toxin, the immediate effects would be confusion as well as distortion, obscuring the mind and clouding the senses.

For Dante who burned tin, he'd catch a momentary glimpse of what appeared to be soldiers lining up in formation as well as some kind of siege machine and two separate groups before the toxin clouds as well as the heavy smoke from the fire obscured it all.

As for Vin who rushed out into the smoke, she'd quickly become lost as the fires were still raging and consuming the oxygen around her, as well as the acidic smell from the roasted xenomorphs, which teared up the eyes more. There were certainly no enemies here.

As for Crimson, from her position in the air, she would have a birds-eye view of the proceedings and would see a row of cannons and a massing battalion of some kind of trolls preparing to charge through the smoke while on the opposite sides, two battalions each of orcish warriors would be preparing to circle around the fire and smoke wall.

Galen wouldn't know any of this though as he saw Vin rush into the smoke and alarmed, he called out and accidentally inhaled some of the toxin as he tried to call out to her.

"VIN!"

OOC: Hi, I'm back. Sorry about the other night, I couldn't make it back after my class. So here we are. I'll just post then and wait for the rest of you.

Some of the barrage may indeed be halted, but in its path would come another, making up for those that did freeze in midair, however long it would be. The projectiles in question seemed to be explosives of some kind, though when they landed and exploded, a toxin of some sort came out instead. Adding to the confusion and obscuring the view more for our heroes as well as adding the danger of asphyxiation to the group. For those who inhaled the toxin, the immediate effects would be confusion as well as distortion, obscuring the mind and clouding the senses.

For Dante who burned tin, he'd catch a momentary glimpse of what appeared to be soldiers lining up in formation as well as some kind of siege machine and two separate groups before the toxin clouds as well as the heavy smoke from the fire obscured it all.

As for Vin who rushed out into the smoke, she'd quickly become lost as the fires were still raging and consuming the oxygen around her, as well as the acidic smell from the roasted xenomorphs, which teared up the eyes more. There were certainly no enemies here.

As for Crimson, from her position in the air, she would have a birds-eye view of the proceedings and would see a row of cannons and a massing battalion of some kind of trolls preparing to charge through the smoke while on the opposite sides, two battalions each of orcish warriors would be preparing to circle around the fire and smoke wall.

Galen wouldn't know any of this though as he saw Vin rush into the smoke and alarmed, he called out and accidentally inhaled some of the toxin as he tried to call out to her.

"VIN!"

OOC: Ok, the only two people vulnerable to the smoke should be Vin and Galen... Raziel, doesn't breath, Aang and Ben are well under ground, Dante's a half demon and I'm guessing has a high resistance to chemicals, Revanant doesn't breath, Crimson is in the sky above the chemicals, Adam has his MMPR suit, and Shruikan is also flying... As for not giving us a chance to do anything about the second volley of shells, I'm guessing you wanted Vin and Galen to be crippled for this fight.

IC:

Raziel needed to assess the situation "Shruikan I need to see what's happening past that smoke." He leapt up onto the Dragon and the two took to the skies, like a proper Dragon and Rider should. (I assume that we at least see what Crimson saw... and now this makes it easier for me to take G4's turn)[/i]

'We have to do something about those forces' thought Raziel... physically he relayed orders to the others.

<Everyone... they're moving to our flanks with the orkish units and are readying a charge with their larger Troll beasts down our center. If Crimson and I can hold off the smaller units with our Dragons then that should allow the rest of you to try and deal with the more pressing threats, as well as supporting Vin.>

OOC: Dangit... I wanted to help support you guys against the Brumaks, you'll need it if they're armed like in Gears. But this is just how things have turned out...

OOC: Should I wait for Jeager and Pat to get on?

OOC: Nah, just go. Seeing how their not fighting anyway. At least for now. We have enough people to continue this as well, so just jump in according to your order and we'll continue.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Ok, the only two people vulnerable to the smoke should be Vin and Galen... Raziel, doesn't breath, Aang and Ben are well under ground, Dante's a half demon and I'm guessing has a high resistance to chemicals, Revanant doesn't breath, Crimson is in the sky above the chemicals, Adam has his MMPR suit, and Shruikan is also flying... As for not giving us a chance to do anything about the second volley of shells, I'm guessing you wanted Vin and Galen to be crippled for this fight.

IC:

Raziel needed to assess the situation "Shruikan I need to see what's happening past that smoke." He leapt up onto the Dragon and the two took to the skies, like a proper Dragon and Rider should. (I assume that we at least see what Crimson saw... and now this makes it easier for me to take G4's turn)[/i]

'We have to do something about those forces' thought Raziel... physically he relayed orders to the others.

<Everyone... they're moving to our flanks with the orkish units and are readying a charge with their larger Troll beasts down our center. If Crimson and I can hold off the smaller units with our Dragons then that should allow the rest of you to try and deal with the more pressing threats, as well as supporting Vin.>

OOC: Dangit... I wanted to help support you guys against the Brumaks, you'll need it if they're armed like in Gears. But this is just how things have turned out...

OOC: Dante is actually vunerable to toxins. I would imagine he's somewhat resistant, but in DMC4 there's a part where the building fills with toxins and is constantly damaging him.

The toxins in the air made it harder and harder for Dante to breath. He deciced to send Ifrit away and summon Angi & Rundra. When the twin swords appeared in his hand he swung the blue blade - Rundra, and created a guest of wind that would hopefully quell the flames and disrupt the enemy.

After Dante sent forth the blast of wind, Rev started to rush toward the battlefield. Soul Caliber however stopped him, "Wait Revanut, use my new power." it said as it began glowing with red energy. After a moment, when the blade was fully it charged it spoke again, "Alright Rev, slash now!"

Rev did as commanded. Dante's energy gave the weapon the same attacks at Rebellion and so this powerful slash sent a shockwave of energy forth at the enemies.

OOC:I didn't know what to hit last time, know I do

Crimson then tells Charizard to use Blast burn on the orcsish warriors that where trying to flank the ground units. That was away from her allies.

OOC:not going to be on 5:00-7:45pm

Guest KevinDWolf93

Hearing Raziel's info, Adam re-aimed his power-ax blaster accordingly, with the intent of hitting the frontal charge party. He began firing in the general direction of where they would most likely line up, hoping to drop them with a wall of blaster shots.

"<Raziel, tell me if my laser fire is hitting anything. Try to guide my bursts from your view if you can>" Adam tried to contact the eye in the sky.

OOC: Alright then, I'll just play for Nesh as well then for now. Just so we can continue this.

The Charizards flames would rocket over them, but this time having seen their prior abilities a lone Shadow Priest would have erected a shield above the battalion of orcish troops as it floated above them, though this would leave him wide open for a sniper shot, if any sniper could see him through the smoke. Also, a few of the orcs appeared to have had more modern weaponry as rifles aimed upward and shot at her as she flew overhead.

Meanwhile, the gust from Dante would reveal a line of shields in front, held up by massive trolls as a defense for any ground assault against the siege weapon, which even now was reloading a more deadly ammo. He couldn't tell what else was behind them though.The shields in question were thick and sturdy affairs, as evidenced by the plasma marks from Adam and his blaster as well as the fact that they withstood the Slash from Revenant.

Coughing, Galen would ignore that though as he rushed onto the field to grab Vin and dart back to their lines.

"Not yet! Not just yet!"

OOC: Alright then, I'll just play for Nesh as well then for now. Just so we can continue this.

The Charizards flames would rocket over them, but this time having seen their prior abilities a lone Shadow Priest would have erected a shield above the battalion of orcish troops as it floated above them, though this would leave him wide open for a sniper shot, if any sniper could see him through the smoke. Also, a few of the orcs appeared to have had more modern weaponry as rifles aimed upward and shot at her as she flew overhead.

Meanwhile, the gust from Dante would reveal a line of shields in front, held up by massive trolls as a defense for any ground assault against the siege weapon, which even now was reloading a more deadly ammo. He couldn't tell what else was behind them though.The shields in question were thick and sturdy affairs, as evidenced by the plasma marks from Adam and his blaster as well as the fact that they withstood the Slash from Revenant.

Coughing, Galen would ignore that though as he rushed onto the field to grab Vin and dart back to their lines.

"Not yet! Not just yet!"

OOC: Ok, Tactics Change...

Those curs, hiding like that... <Change of plans, us Fliers shall take care of the trollish threat, while everyone else gets under the shields of those priests! Dante, take Adam, and try and hold the Left Flank... Galen, Vin and Revanant, hold the Right Flank...> Raziel thought to the group as he banked Shruikan to attack. The Dragon flew swiftly at the defenses and having been in position to attack the flankers, he was coming in at the Troll Line from almost the side.

Dragon's attack

The Dragon strafed low (40-50m) over the Troll Line, washing the whole of them in a stream of fire hot enough to reduce rocks and boulders to molten slag.

Raziels attack

Looking out over the siege engines, Raziel would attempt to spot anything that looked like it were an ammo store or magazine. If their shots were truly as explosive as those gas shots were, then he could do some damage by targeting them. He charged up his natural Telekinetic Blasts, and for an added boost of power he filled them with Fire. and would cast them down behind the enemies lines.

OOC: Basically I'm throwing small TK Firebombs, behind the troll line at anything I think is of value. Priority goes to anything that looks like ammo, then anyone that looks like a loader, then the machines themselves.

Guest tomisntblue

Hearing Raziels command Dante would turn and yell, "Adam, to the left!" Just to be sure they were on the same page. Melee didn't seem to be the best option so Dante decided to burn hit steel and push against any metal the left flank had in order to drive as many as possible back while throwing their weapons back at them.

OOC: For reference, here's a Dante strength feat

Crimson the decide to go higher to avoid the shots. As she flies up Crimson need a plan. The only thing that came to mind was freezing all the enemies and using Giga impact on them. Yet again she need to land to do this. She finally decide to use Blast burn one more time and if it didn't work she would go with her other plan.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam complied with Dante's command and fired off several bursts of laser fire at the mentioned flank. He wasnt sure how many men there were but, as Dante said in the speech, that didnt matter. He continued to open fire, until tactics needed to be changed or he was directed otherwise. He was leavin git in the hands of everyone else.

OOC: G4Hardcore's attacks were covered in my post, as he has given me control over his character until he get's back... So next up should be Nesh.

OOC: Was my turn ignored?

OOC:Actually, seeing how your not battling yet we just passed you over for now. Feel free to talk anytime though when you fight, its best if you follow the order. And yeah, right now it should be Nesh....

IC: So the bastards flanked us. They'll pay for that." Vin thought. She need to get out of these flames first though.

OOC: Play

IC: Vin directed Force Push to either side of her sending the flames away from her and Pull ed on an orc's suit of armor from where she guessed the right flank to be. She flew toward the source of metal keeping her Force Pushes up to abait the flames ans she traved though. Once Vin cleared the flame wall she droppoed the Forces Pushes and ignited her shotos cleaving the had of the orce shed been pulled toward and stopping. She took off her mistcloak and stomped on it for amoment to put out he flames, thank goodness for cadmium things din't bun as fast. Then she began to tear into enemy lines laughing manically.

(Sorry for not responding guys...have to go for a MRI scan..on Monday..I have a really really REALLLY bad headcahe and I'm throwing up chunks... Thanks for playing Rev , Tom. I owe ya guys.. one.. I just hope that this headache isn't something serious like a blockage or a tumor or something dangerous...So since I was in the hospital for the last two days can someone sum up how the attack is going and how each character is doing? Also who agress on playing this

or this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAESo2uv-po )

The shields that the trolls were holding would melt and glaze from the heat, though they were so thick and the trolls skins so hardened that it wouldn't do to much over all. Still, it would manage to kill a few, though when they slumped over the shields would merely lean on them. Effectively maintaining the barrier even in their death.

It would be the second attack that would do a lot of damage however, as the TK fire bombs would fly among the ammo piles, loaders and assorted weapons themselves though a few shadow priest would do what they could to save them. As Raziel flew off, he could hear the cries of the

Thanks to Dante's push as well, he'd scatter the weapons of the ork battalions, allowing much more of Adam's shots to hit them though a shadow priest would be coming...

On the other side, the orks having been protected from the flame blast yet again was slightly more prepared....But only slightly as Vin leaped into the fray past their pike defense and quickly attacking from within. As for their priest, he would have to deal with Starkiller who even now was clashing with the battalion itself....

From the middle of the army, two priests looked at each other.

"We must prepare the sacrifice..."

OOC: Quick Question before I Post Proper... but what else did Razzy see behind the enemy lines. Right now we know Orks commanded by Shadow Priests to either side, and a line of Trolls with a Shield wall to the front. With Artillery behind the Trolls... but is that it? There are no more units, or reserves? (That can be seen that is....)

OOC: Quick Question before I Post Proper... but what else did Razzy see behind the enemy lines. Right now we know Orks commanded by Shadow Priests to either side, and a line of Trolls with a Shield wall to the front. With Artillery behind the Trolls... but is that it? There are no more units, or reserves? (That can be seen that is....)

OOC: Just a continuation of the army in general, siege machines, troops, etc...And a few prison wagons, heavily guarded.