Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue

Dante stood, his sword casually over his shoulder, watching for the enemies to appear on the horizon. "Good luck..." he said, "Once this battle starts, it's divide a conquer." Not wanting to get caught in a bad situation he said to himself, "Quicksilver..." as he changed styles.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rev grunted as he remembered the Musket he had kept with him just in case. But the Musket would only be used as a last resort . Rev then then looked around for any enemies as he took SC out.

Crimson summon charizard, alakazam and a new pokemon snorlax to the battle.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Dante stood, his sword casually over his shoulder, watching for the enemies to appear on the horizon. "Good luck..." he said, "Once this battle starts, it's divide a conquer." Not wanting to get caught in a bad situation he said to himself, "Quicksilver..." as he changed styles.

Adam looked over at Dante.

"Got that right...so you goin solo?"

Crimson summon charizard, alakazam and a new pokemon snorlax to the battle.

Hearing Crimson shout out Charzard Go! He makes a mental note that Charzard looks absolutley nothing like himself. Then, before taking to the sky, <Will anyone join me in the aerial assault?> He remembers his offer to Vin, whilst saying this, but the question was for anyone really.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Hearing Crimson shout out Charzard Go! He makes a mental note that Charzard looks absolutley nothing like himself. Then, before taking to the sky, <Will anyone join me in the aerial assault?>

"Id volunteer, but I think Id do better on the ground if its all the same to you...be careful though, may the power protect you Shurikan" Adam wishes his ally luck, as he kept an eye out for enemies.

"Id volunteer, but I think Id do better on the ground if its all the same to you...be careful though, may the power protect you Shurikan" Adam wishes his ally luck, as he kept an eye out for enemies.

<Perhaps it is better that way... I would not want anyone to be thrown off my back, while executing advanced evasive manuevers...>

Guest KevinDWolf93
<Perhaps it is better that way... I would not want anyone to be thrown off my back, while executing advanced evasive manuevers...>

"Thats good...something tells me that you'll need that. THough if any of us needs assistance, how should we contact each other? Or we flying solo until we regroup?" Adam asks.

"Thats good...something tells me that you'll need that. THough if any of us needs assistance, how should we contact each other? Or we flying solo until we regroup?" Adam asks.

<Anyone who wishes to contact me, need only think the words while thinking of me. I will open my mind enough for you to do so.>

OOC: Wait, as we're not taking part in combat, Pat and I, can we continue posting?

"Kay, Aang... I'll do the next stage", Ben said as he began to grow objects that would aid him in with this. "I'll get to it."

OOC: Yeah. And new rule. So long as its not combat and you guys are talking, you can. Just expect that in the middle of battle, people can and WILL take advantage. So be prepared.

As the group finished their various preparations, the black line on the horizon became discernible to the sharpest of eyes as that of an army worthy of Hell itself. A moment later, it stopped.....They seemed to have noticed the group. This became readily apparent as a wave of creatures, fast and speedy rushed across the plains at the group with a roar and a hiss...

AVP_Xenomorph.jpg

Guest tomisntblue
<Anyone who wishes to contact me, need only think the words while thinking of me. I will open my mind enough for you to do so.>

"I might be joining you in the air at some point..." Dante said, "But for now I'll fight on the ground."

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Yeah. And new rule. So long as its not combat and you guys are talking, you can. Just expect that in the middle of battle, people can and WILL take advantage. So be prepared.

As the group finished their various preparations, the black line on the horizon became discernible to the sharpest of eyes as that of an army worthy of Hell itself. A moment later, it stopped.....They seemed to have noticed the group. This became readily apparent as a wave of creatures, fast and speedy rushed across the plains at the group with a roar and a hiss...

AVP_Xenomorph.jpg

OOC:Gotta love it. You know how to kick off a combat scenario Hugo :).

"Oh boy..something tells me that fighting unmorphed may be a bad idea...." Adam replies. Making the proper signal he once again activates the ninja ranger powers.

"Ninja Ranger Power NOW!"

AVP_Xenomorph.jpg

Crimson take out lapras just in case.

AVP_Xenomorph.jpg

Hmm... he had seen the effect of these creatures when killed in close combat... though it might be taxing for the start of the battle Raziel... Drawing upon the knowledge that he had gained from the dragon Shruikan, he thought of Fire and the word for it "Brisingr!" he shouted making a wave of Fire rush towards the charging aliens...

OOC:Gotta love it. You know how to kick off a combat scenario Hugo :).

"Oh boy..something tells me that fighting unmorphed may be a bad idea...." Adam replies. Making the proper signal he once again activates the ninja ranger powers.

"Ninja Ranger Power NOW!"

OOC: After Kev, thats my que.

Shruikan rises into the air, watching as Raziel sends a wave of fire at the strange creatures. Via mental link, Shruikan gleams from Raziel what the creatures are, and not to close range fight them. He flies over the creatures with great speed, about 50 feet up, spilling fire over thier heads and adding to his riders inferno.

"Go ahead Aang, I'll fill it up first before we block it off.", Ben, with the objects ready, activates the producing mechanism. "Kay, quick, get in there. Block it off. They'll keep making it so we don't have to worry, just move on to the next room."

"Got it." Aang sealed the first room and started construction on the next.

Guest tomisntblue
Hmm... he had seen the effect of these creatures when killed in close combat... though it would be taxing for the start of the battle Raziel... Drawing upon the knowledge that he had gained from the dragon Shruikan, he thought of Fire and the word for it "Brisingr!" he shouted making a wall of Fire rush towards the charging aliens...

Dante too decided it would be best to attack from a distance. Taking a que from Rev Dante sent Rebellion away and summoned Ifrit (OOC: the process is instant). With his new weapon he began sending fire balls into the wall, hoping to increase it's flames.