Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

OOC: So One Battalion of Brumak is 10 with 2 shadow priests?

OOC: Um... I don't think you showed us what these things look like IIRC... What do these machines look like?

OOC: To the first question, yes. To the other, think like....This, only with wheels. With the mouth of the cannon being big enough for a six-foot man to crouch in.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, War would be turning to follow Raziel's path and brought his blade from the side to intersect with his before leaping atop the siege machine on the side and slicing it to fall on Raziel before leaping back down and seeking to use the length of his blade to keep Raziel at bay, even while he slashed at his feet before raising it up in an intersecting path with Raziel's groin. If it connected, the result would be Raziel sliced in two bits from the groin up, if not removing his leg altogether.

The large barrel of the gun rolled towards the Wraith threatening to crush him beneath it's massive weight. The only thing the wraith could do was to jump the rolling metal... unfortunately War was waiting for him to do just that.

Raziel was being out thought, and by extension out fought. The only thing he could do was instead of falling into the hit, to try and glide over it. Well not the only thing... he yelled "Letta sverd sem!" and stopped War's sword from even touching him as he landed behind his attacker.

While his opponents blade was temporarily stuck, he used the Fire Glyph Fire.jpg and sent out an incendiary explosion outward in all directions from Raziel. The Charged Elements of the Reavers could do a much better job, but this spell still had the advantage of rapidly catching anything within the area on fire.

OOC:

, and the Fire Glyph in use.

After a lot of digging, they have reached the other side of the field. "That took long enough. Let's get back to the surface."

OOC: @ Skirmisher: Dumah's got to be my favorite Razzy villain. B)

"Yes, just in time to flank them. Lets get back and help our allies out.", Ben ushered Aang.

OOC: Sheesh, I've seen mountains move faster then this. I'm tempted to make a penalty check. Meaning that if you don't post after an amount of time, something will happen to your character....Hmmm...

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Just something simple.

While Dante shot at the massive enemies, burning pewter to keep him going until his demon energy restored itself, he began burning tin so he could keep an eye on the rest of the battlefield and hope to counter any surprises the army may throw at them. That's when he noticed the guns being aimed at them. He flared his steel and attempted to push the guns so that they would be facing the shadows Priests as they fired.

He called to Rev and Adam, "You guys are gonna need to cover me while my strength returns to normal"

Rev rolled his eyes as he shot at one of the Brumaks and charged at it and jumped onto its back and dug his swords into his back.

"Guys!! I got him!!" ,Rev screamed as he jumped into the harness and punched out the one who was plioting the Brumak.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Sky said he's out for the day

"Got it!" Adam replies, as he aims his blaster at the shadow priests, He was relying on the metallic armor and his suit to hold in case somethin goes wrong as he tried to snipe the ones holding up the barrier.

OOC: On that note, I suppose Protects still active on Crimson n co.

OOC: Sheesh, I've seen mountains move faster then this. I'm tempted to make a penalty check. Meaning that if you don't post after an amount of time, something will happen to your character....Hmmm...

that wouldn't be such a bad idea actually..... B)

Though Dante would be pushing steel, the brute force of the Brumaks would counter and the only effect would be a slight tremble as the chain-guns roared in their general direction before switching to missiles as the barrage launched at the heroes. As for Renevant who had charged head on and stabbed his swords in the back with little to no effect, the driver aimed his pistol between the eyes and fired.

One of the shadow priests would be sniped by Adam, as the Force Field was dropped so that the Brumaks could attack.

As for War and Raziel.....He'd feel his sword freeze into place for a moment before the fire barrage engulfed him, though he had put up a barrier in response to the freeze, similar to what the Shadow Priests were capable off though his consumed more power and in response, a third of an ork battalion withered and died from the drain.

But now the spell was over, and as he turned swiftly, he brought the blade to slash from the bottom up again, before raising a hand and calling up fire himself, pillars of flames that seemed to suck in all that came close as he spoke.

"Perish now...."

(What!??! I edited it so Rev would punch him!!)

OOC: Yes, you aimed a punch at him but how did you do it if your holding on via swords? Also, the time in between would give him ample opportunity to shoot you.

(Rev screamed as he jumped into the harness and punched out the one who was plioting the Brumak. )

OOC: Another thing ND7....We don't make called hits here. That is a prime example of a called hit. And also, your post makes it even more likely that he hits you. Seeing how you avoided the chain-gun attack somehow...And leaped up onto the back with the swords....Somehow....And then sought to punch him out, this would all give him ample time to pull out the pistol aim and fire just as your character is leaping out at him.....Not the smartest of moves I would say.

(I guess your right Hugo. Sorry.)

OOC: Its alright. Just be glad I allowed him to get close up at least....Though now that I think of it, that's not the best of ideas either. Anyways. Continue.

(I guess your right Hugo. Sorry. Anyway, I will be back on later...I got a really bad stomach ache, Eth or Tom your both open to RP Rev...)

Learn from the mistake....and move past it...

OOC: Skirmisher, Skirmisher....Wherefore art thou Skirmisher?

OOC: Sorry, had to entertain company...

As for War and Raziel.....He'd feel his sword freeze into place for a moment before the fire barrage engulfed him, though he had put up a barrier in response to the freeze, similar to what the Shadow Priests were capable off though his consumed more power and in response, a third of an ork battalion withered and died from the drain.

But now the spell was over, and as he turned swiftly, he brought the blade to slash from the bottom up again, before raising a hand and calling up fire himself, pillars of flames that seemed to suck in all that came close as he spoke.

"Perish now...."

OOC: Can Sephiroth see behind him? Also, IDK how big or where this pillar of fire is...

IC

Raziel jumped back swiftly to avoid the blow, just as the pillars of fire rose up. No natural fire either, he couldn't feel the pull with his pyrokinesis, though he had other options "Du brakka brisingr!" He yelled, all he wanted was to keep the fire from sucking him in, or burning him as he dodged backwards. With that, he quickly took a knee and fell forward onto the ground, sword thumping on the ground facing his opponent. Raziel was dead...

Guest tomisntblue
Raziel was dead...

OOC: That... seems bad...

Not being able to push the beast's weapons frustrated the demon hunter. At the hight of his power he could at the very least match strength with them. Dante would be hit a couple times in the shoulder, arms, and the knee sending him to the ground. With his energy on low, Dante had the physical ability of a normal athletic man who was burning pewter. His wounds began healing, very slowly. Dante's power was dangerously low as he said the words, "Stand Still..." causing time to slow around him again. With a lot of effort, he pushed himself to his feet. Using his power was dangerous. It slowed his healing down and made his body weaker at this point. He began flaring his pewter, taking another vial in hand. Maybe he wasn't strong enough to push their weapons away, but he could now start pushing their bullets back at them, though he could only manage to do so with the ones coming in his direction. For the missiles, Dante would try to push them away by flaring his steel. He could only hope for the best at this point. As soon as the bullets began hitting the Burmaks, he could hopefully turn off his quicksilver style and focus on healing.

OOC: Can Sephiroth see behind him? Also, IDK how big or where this pillar of fire is...

OOC: No, but he knows where the fire-source came from and the pillar itself engulfs him entirely.

OOC: No, but he knows where the fire-source came from and the pillar itself engulfs him entirely.

..What?..

(*extremely anxious to post*)

OOC: Dammit it Razzy!

..Razzy?..

OOC: NOOOO! RAZZY!

Aang would start to dig his way back to the surface. It would take a minute to arrive...

RAZZY!!

polls_Unsorted_Bird_DeadTitNooo.jpg.small_1002_494630_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

NOOOO!!!!!!!

IC

Shruikan crouches low to the ground in an attempt to avoid any fire that Dante missed, and strode towards Vin.