Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue

After finishing his meal, Dante sat back for quite awhile, looking everyone over and trying to assess their feelings. Raz, Ben, and Aang seemed to be confident. Galen was unreadable as ever. Rev seemed to overflowing with hope now that Soul Caliber was back. Shuriken was, well a dragon, Dante had no idea how to being reading his face. Then there was Vin... Dante decided one thing, that weather or not they seemed brave or showed their worry, every member of the group could use a confidence boost.

After finding a spot of high ground that he could use for a stage, Dante took out his hand gun and shot it into the air to grab everyone's attention. Once all eyes were on him, he began.

"If I do not return from this battle, I want it to be known that I chose to die rather than yield. If I die today, I die knowing that I gave it my all and I die with my brothers, and sister, by my side. But that's a big if. Yes the odds are stacked against us, today we face an army unlike any universe has seen, and frankly no one in their right mind would dare challenge this force. But can anyone of us say that this is the first time we've fought against impossible odds? Ask yourself, how many times have I entered a battle, knowing it was hopeless, and walked out with the victory. Each of us alone has made their life about doing the impossible. Combined, we have faced and over came everything from false kings to true gods. Today is no different and i say, if child's play like this is all that they can manage I'm disappointed. They may have the numbers, and they may be more powerful, but that's not what this is about. This army can get as big as it wants, it can get all the weapons it wants, hell it can even get itself universe dominating powers, but it's all pointless against us. Why do I say this? Because it's never been about numbers, it's about souls. Those like Akuma and the ones who serve him, who have let their souls rot, can never stand up to someone with a real soul. When I look at this team I see the most powerful souls that the multiverse has to offer. So yes, we will get knocked down, I promise you that. But each time we are knocked down we will rise again! And those who stand before us will watch us rise, with fire in our eyes. That's why when we enter this battle, I'm ready to burn the bridge behind us, so to speak, leaving no retreat. Because this battle won't end until we stand victorious and that army has been wiped off the face of this earth!"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rev chuckled as he started to clap madly as he smiled as he stuck SC into the ground and spoke.

" Grr...I agree with all of you and if somehow it comes down to just me and SC , I will try my hardest to defeat Akuma, until he prys SC from my cold dead bony hands..."

Guest KevinDWolf93
After finishing his meal, Dante sat back for quite awhile, looking everyone over and trying to assess their feelings. Raz, Ben, and Aang seemed to be confident. Galen was unreadable as ever. Rev seemed to overflowing with hope now that Soul Caliber was back. Shuriken was, well a dragon, Dante had no idea how to being reading his face. Then there was Vin... Dante decided one thing, that weather or not they seemed brave or showed their worry, every member of the group could use a confidence boost.

After finding a spot of high ground that he could use for a stage, Dante took out his hand gun and shot it into the air to grab everyone's attention. Once all eyes were on him, he began.

"If I do not return from this battle, I want it to be known that I chose to die rather than yield. If I die today, I die knowing that I gave it my all and I die with my brothers, and sister, by my side. But that's a big if. Yes the odds are stacked against us, today we face an army unlike any universe has seen, and frankly no one in their right mind would dare challenge this force. But can anyone of us say that this is the first time we've fought against impossible odds? Ask yourself, how many times have I entered a battle, knowing it was hopeless, and walked out with the victory. Each of us alone has made their life about doing the impossible. Combined, we have faced and over came everything from false kings to true gods. Today is no different and i say, if child's play like this is all that they can manage I'm disappointed. They may have the numbers, and they may be more powerful, but that's not what this is about. This army can get as big as it wants, it can get all the weapons it wants, hell it can even get itself universe dominating powers, but it's all pointless against us. Why do I say this? Because it's never been about numbers, it's about souls. Those like Akuma and the ones who serve him, who have let their souls rot, can never stand up to someone with a real soul. When I look at this team I see the most powerful souls that the multiverse has to offer. So yes, we will get knocked down, I promise you that. But each time we are knocked down we will rise again! And those who stand before us will watch us rise, with fire in our eyes. That's why when we enter this battle, I'm ready to burn the bridge behind us, so to speak, leaving no retreat. Because this battle won't end until we stand victorious and that army has been wiped off the face of this earth!"

OOC:What no analysis on Adam :).

Adam merely listened to Dante's words. Once He finished, Adam stood up.

"Dante...you can count on me. Noone is gonna knock me down for the count, Im willing to stand and fight Akuma himself, even if Im the only one still able to do so at the end of the day. Because I know you would all do the same. Im ready when you are..."

While enjoying Dante's boosting speech, Galen's eyes were drawn to the ground....Where the pepples were shaking every so often....As though in time to a beat. Looking up he spoke.

"Its time. Lets do this then!"

Having said that, he replaced his hood upon his head. Casting his face in shadows and giving him a grim look overall as he gripped his lightsaber.

"Alright let's go." And with that Aang dug under the ground. He would continue until it would be 100 ft underground.

Ben assisted with this in a hybrid form of Swampfire and Wildvine, using the latter's ability to tunnel. "Kay once we finish this, then we'll get to the next stage..."

Rev then ran behind a tree for a quick second to put a layer of chainmail and Leather Armour underneath his Iron Curiass.

" Gesh..all ready! Lets do this thing!" SC yelled as Rev started following the others.

(You know it makes me happy that I made such a minor character in the REAL SC universe become a major character in this one RP.)

Rev then ran behind a tree for a quick second to put a layer of chainmail and Leather Armour underneath his Iron Curiass.

" Gesh..all ready! Lets do this thing!" SC yelled as Rev started following the others.

(You know it makes me happy that I made such a minor character in the REAL SC universe become a major character in this one RP.)

OOC: That's the fun of it ND7....So posting order?

Guest tomisntblue
While enjoying Dante's boosting speech, Galen's eyes were drawn to the ground....Where the pepples were shaking every so often....As though in time to a beat. Looking up he spoke.

"Its time. Lets do this then!"

Having said that, he replaced his hood upon his head. Casting his face in shadows and giving him a grim look overall as he gripped his lightsaber.

Dante smiled, "Wow, I've got good timing."

He checked his guns in their holsters, made sure Rebellion was the sword he was carrying, and checked under his jacket. The item wasn't there. For a moment he got worried, than remembered Oh yeah, gave it to Aang "Hope that doesn't come back to bite me." he thought out loud.

"Alright guys..." He said, throwing his sword over his shoulder, "You're probably tired of hearing this by now, but, let's rock!"

OOC: It doesn't matter to me where I fall in the order.

Looking around Crimson gets ready for battle.

Ben assisted with this in a hybrid form of Swampfire and Wildvine, using the latter's ability to tunnel. "Kay once we finish this, then we'll get to the next stage..."

"I think this is deep enough." Aang stopped digging with Ben. "Now the next stage." Aang started to push the area around them back, one section at a time...

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Cue war music....Because you guys deserve it.

Also for posting order....Skirm, Pat, JP, Tom, ND7, Sky, Kev, G4, Nesh and me. Any questions, PM me.

OOC:Im good with that. Between Sky and G4. If anyone wants my spot, Ill be good wherever. BTW, Ive got the PR album, Im fine with music :)

Adam readies his morpher. He wants to stay de-morphed for as long as possible as to catch off unsuspecting foes. He wasnt entirely helpless.

OOC:Ben & I are not fighting yet. You guys go ahead without us, but we will still be here.

OOC: Ok, fine then. Skirmisher? Where are you, we need you to kick it off.

OOC: Ready for anything, and fully Able to deal with it. Let's do this!

Raziel Held up the Black Sword, Uden that use to belong to Galbatorix, he then let the Reaver's ethereal blade swirl around it. They would be dealing with Many enemies and they would need ways to deal with multiple opponents at a time. The Earth Element was good for that. As once fully charged Damage caused to struck enemies would be mirrored on nearby enemies, thus multiplying the damage he could deal.