Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

"Take my soul and inhabit my body, they need you and I'm asking you do this," Vin could see a soul wavering between realms, baby Katie's, "Eat my soul take my body and use our combined power to end this! I just have one condition: You make sure my child lives."

Raziels eyes shot wide at that last bit. He had almost forgotten she was with child, and now that he looked at her corpse he saw the wavering unborn spirit... "I don't know it it will work but I can try..." He didn't want to eat her soul, but the hunger was fierce, and she had said it was alright... "You know what this means? Do you have anything to say to Galen?" he said opening his cowl, drawing her soul in...

OOC: I'll assume that Vin gave her last words in before I eat her and move on... time is of the essence here...

IC

Raziel took care to inhabit the body, and made sure to keep it's form intact. He would usually use force and magic to craft it to his image bout that would harm the baby and break his promise. His form would remain as Vins, and hopefully the child would survive.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Just trying to give explain what's been going on with Dante in all of this

Dante was recovering nicely, he had kept out of the battle for awhile. Beside, it seemed like they were making due without him. The only time he tried to rejoin the fray was when that man held up Raziel's head, but before he could spring into action the others attacked. He simply trusted them to handle it, as hard as it was. When the meteors came down, Dante couldn't react fast enough and Quicksilver drained a lot of power - so much that he would have died before saving the others. He just hoped that someone else would act, and his faith was reworded. He had no idea what Vin had done, just that the team was safe.

Finally, he had enough power to rejoin the fight. His own energy was only at half strength, but with Pewter burning he could easily fake it (though he would still only be around 80 percent). Summoning Lucifer, he didn't bother switching styles as that would be unnecessarily draining, he rejoined the fight - intent on avenging Raziel.

When he made it to the others he smiled, "You know, I never did meet an angle I liked." he said.

Raziels eyes shot wide at that last bit. He had almost forgotten she was with child, and now that he looked at her corpse he saw the wavering unborn spirit... "I don't know it it will work but I can try..." He didn't want to eat her soul, but the hunger was fierce, and she had said it was alright... "You know what this means? Do you have anything to say to Galen?" he said opening his cowl, drawing her soul in...

OOC: I'll assume that Vin gave her last words in before I eat her and move on... time is of the essence here...

IC

Raziel took care to inhabit the body, and made sure to keep it's form intact. He would usually use force and magic to craft it to his image bout that would harm the baby and break his promise. His form would remain as Vins, and hopefully the child would survive.

Vin would nod and speak telepatically to the entire team. <Sorry guys look I'm not making it out of this one, delecting those metors came at a price. Whatever War did has Raziel stuck in the Spectral Realm. I'm letting him eat my soul and take my body. Give'em Hell, sorry I couldn't be there with you to end it.> Then she shut out everyone but Galen. <I'm sorry... I've instructed Raziel to make sure the baby live. I love you... I always will.>

OOC: and fade on Vin.

OOC: Ok... I guess we're back on the turn order?

Raziel inhabiting Vin's body took care to rise up. It was odd, he had never kept a body in it's former shape this long, and it felt weak. But he had a task to do... looking up he saw War flying above.

He spoke "Thysta!" willing War to be Thrust Down, towards the Earth. Telepathically he yelled a mass call at everyone <Get him on the Ground and Pin him in place, NOW! We are going to use That on him, and he needs to be bound...> To assist his attempt he used his natural Telekinesis to throw War down... somehow it felt amplified, perhaps this was that "Force" that Galen and Vin used...

OOC: Weak? Burn the pweter, burn the pewter Razzy....

OOC: Razzy doesn't know how to burn Pewter... Besides, right now we don't need to...

OOC: Razzy doesn't know how to burn Pewter... Besides, right now we don't need to...

OOC: Mistborn can check there reseves mentally, he should sense the metals but i was mostly mocking Kenobi.

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: The burning is instinctive, he just wouldn't know what each metal does. He would feel the metals in him and be able to burn them (not that he would know that's what he was doing) he just wouldn't know what it did.

Guest tomisntblue
(Wait wasn't it my turn since Tom said to be skipped and I'm after him?)

SC then tried to hold War down by using the magic that he uses to bring Rev to life.

OOC: I'm back so I'm not being skipped anymore. And JP was after Pat...

OOC: ignoring ND7's post...

Ben went into a fusion of Wildvine and Swampfire which granted him a plethora of plant based powers and with a launch of several seeds, he grew large plants and with his supreme control of the plants, he forced them to grow thorns and caused them to generate a paralyzing agent on the thorns. He then wills them to lash out at War and bind him, wrapping his limbs to his body and the thorns would dig in, adding more binding and grip. The agent would take effect and render him immobile, if he didn't have any resistance to it, that is.

Guest tomisntblue

It would appear that War was good and bound, but there was no way to be sure. Dante decided to help as best he could. Using the power of Lucifer he created swords of pure demon energy that he began stabbing into War. Not only would these blades hold him down, but once the exploding started they 8 swords helping to pin him to the ground would also explode causing him to blow up from the inside as well.

Crimson then tells torterra to use Frenzy plant on Sephiroth to keep him down and rock tomb to seal him on the ground. Just in case Crimson tells Alakazam to use psychic to keep him down She then return all her pokemon except for charizard and Alazakam. Then Crimson climbs on charizard and tells Alakazam to use psychic on himself to fly away with her.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Seeing that everybody was doing their best to hold down War, Adam decided that he best find a way to escape what was to come:

"Shurikan! We need a lift!" he calks while moving over to mount his dragon ally.

As Shruikan watched his allies use all thier resources to hold down war, he wonders how the unnecassary force didn't kill him altogether. Between the vines, the imploding enery swords, the Frezy Plant, the earthern bindings, the telekinesis, and the boulders now crushing him, it seemed Sephiroth would be having a very bad day. <Make haste, my friends. Time is of the essence.> Shruikan crouches low to the ground, preparing to take off but awaiting the signal to do so. Anyone who could not fly, he would wait for them to climb aboard now. Tail twiching with anticipation, he begins kneading the dirt with his talons.

For his part, Galen would be in a state of numbness and grief as he looked up and with the power that once rocked a Star Destroyer, grabbed War and slammed him into the ground before leaping on Shruikan for the getaway afterwards, though escape would be the last thing on his mind. For the first time, in a long time.....The level-headed Galen was enraged and if possible, he would have charged straight into the remaining bits of the army, taking as many as possible with him before finally embracing oblivion as well.

War on the other hand, would be taken aback by the renewed ferocity of the combined assault. Up to this point, the heroes had been fighting separately rather then as a team. Alone they were powerful. Together? Nigh-unstoppable. Skewered by vines and blades and held in place by the various psychics, he struggled in vain to get free even as the green ichor dripped from his body in place of blood.

He was restrained and the last the heroes would see of him would be his eyes, blazing in hate before overcome by the rock tomb, though a strange presence would flash briefly on the senses of the psychically inclined. But at the moment, they had other things to think of. Time for phase two.....

Raziel had to act fast, phase one was done, and now phase two was starting. He doubted that even their combined efforts to confine War would stop him for long.

<Everyone who can Shake the Earth find your way to the periphery of the battlefield! Once there hit it with everything you've got, Shruiken circle while they're doing it and then pick us up after that.>

The Wraith would say in a mass call to everyone in their group, before he too would dash to the edge. What few enemies left in his area were in complete disarray, and easy prey to fuel the Earth Reaver back up to full. Once he reached the edge he would call in to make sure that everyone else was in place before giving the signal to start.

Once they were in place he would plunge the Reaver into the ground releasing it's magic as a massive earthquake, and after that would call for pickup...

OOC: Umm... Pat, Fuel Air Concentration is off... the upper explosive limit on Methane is 15% Methane to 85% Air... those rooms are 98% methane. Which is why we need the earthquakes to break the ground and mix the Methane and Air for the explosion...

Ben transforms into Armodrillo. Ben walks towards the end of the underground pocket and triggers a massive vibration into the ground, effectively cracking it around Sephiroth, keeping him in place while the area around him had cracks, giving way to the gas rising and mixing with the air. He then walks further away from the end and waited as the methane slowly mixed with the air. Ben then asks Totrerra to perform what it was that it was to do, and it did so, providing a major earthquake the further cracked the surface. Ben had to use his powers to divert the quake away from Sephiroth's position.

After Crimson landed from a safe distance she returns charizard. She then summons Torterra and tell him to use earthquake, once everyone was in a safe distance.