Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The result would keep War down long enough for the methane to escape and the explosion to activate and wipe out the enemy, though some of the smarter ones would have teleported away....Hope everyone's ready to escape at this critical junction.... Oh they did.

The explosion would rock the land and obliterate the majority of the army, melting weaponry and charring flesh and bone with War along with it.

Also unfortunately, the prison wagons would also be caught up in them as nobody seemed to have remembered them, but that was ok because they were NPC's anyway. What? Oh sorry, 4th wall there....*Ahem*, I mean that it was a tragic occurrence of course. :D

Raziel was riding on the back of Shruiken, away from the others. He still retained the form of Vin, and didn't want things to be odd with the group... that and... nevermind...

The Explosion looked nice off in the distance... who had set it off again? In the last moments of the battle things had gone to fast to remember... but it was done, they were safe. Maybe he could finally go home...

Raziel was riding on the back of Shruiken, away from the others. He still retained the form of Vin, and didn't want things to be odd with the group... that and... nevermind...

The Explosion looked nice off in the distance... who had set it off again? In the last moments of the battle things had gone to fast to remember... but it was done, they were safe. Maybe he could finally go home...

What a way to end a battle. With a bang. Although a couple of people won't be the same after this, they took care of the army. "You can take us down there," Aang points to a clearing where the dragon can land them safely. Still, he Galen looked scary ever since he found out about Vin. Still, he wondered if the candle was with the caravan and if so what should they do afterwards.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante smiled as he watch the fireworks. "And that my friends is what you call hitting the jackpot." He said with a smirk. He stopped burning his metals and lay back on Shuriken. The battle was over and now he could rest, hopefully he would have time to recover his energy to 100 percent.

SC sighed as it had used up almost all of its powers, helping to hold War down.

Rev:" Dante? Want some?", The skelton asked as SC had passed out from helping the group hold War down. It took its last bottle of Gin and had wanted to share it with Dante.

"How is everybody, no ones dead right?" As Crimson looks a round

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam saw the explosion from Shurikan's back. Being the first on, he had a great view.

"Thanks for the lift Shurikan" Adam says, patting his friend.

The only one who didn't seem to be in a celebratory mood would be Galen, his face hidden by his hood though his aura screamed pure, unadulterated anger. As they landed some distance away, his cowled gaze would fall on Raziel like a knifes edge, as he walked forward.

"You...."

The only one who didn't seem to be in a celebratory mood would be Galen, his face hidden by his hood though his aura screamed pure, unadulterated anger. As they landed some distance away, his cowled gaze would fall on Raziel like a knifes edge, as he walked forward.

"You...."

Raziel had only seconds to react as he jumped off the dragon.

"No, Galen... stop! You hurt me, you hurt your child!" he said holding the Riders blade/soul reaver out defensively toward the rather pissed off Starkiller...

"You...."

gtg. You and Skirmisher can continue this argument without me. And we can no longer abide to the order right?

It's hard to stop someone this mad at someone else, but someone's got to do it.

"Vin probably did this for the better. She has to have some plan in order to agree to this."

Raziel had only seconds to react as he jumped off the dragon.

"No, Galen... stop! You hurt me, you hurt your child!" he said holding the Riders blade/soul reaver out defensively toward the rather pissed off Starkiller...

He was beyond pissed off to the point where he didn't hear Aang at all. His wife was dead, his child most likely still born....Just like before. When he tried to kill the Emperor and ended up loosing all his loved ones....And it had happened again. He chuckled slightly, electricity crackling around his hand as it squeezed into a fist.

"She's dead too, isn't she? And my wife's soul....Devoured by you!"

He was beyond pissed off to the point where he didn't hear Aang at all. His wife was dead, his child most likely still born....Just like before. When he tried to kill the Emperor and ended up loosing all his loved ones....And it had happened again. He chuckled slightly, electricity crackling around his hand as it squeezed into a fist.

"She's dead too, isn't she? And my wife's soul....Devoured by you!"

"NO! I promised Vin I would save her child and even now I sustain it with my very life energy... I need to feed soon or else your child Will die... as for your wife... her soul isn't lost..." He kept backing up from Galen, checking his own electrokinisis just in case he needed it... though he knew he couldn't fight for long, maybe just one bout and he'd fade into the Spectral Realm... breaking his promise...

"NO! I promised Vin I would save her child and even now I sustain it with my very life energy... I need to feed soon or else your child Will die... as for your wife... her soul isn't lost..." He kept backing up from Galen, checking his own electrokinisis just in case he needed it... though he knew he couldn't fight for long, maybe just one bout and he'd fade into the Spectral Realm... breaking his promise...

That statement of his cut through his anger, though somehow his lightsabers had gotten into his hands though he didn't activate them.

Looking at Raziel, he spoke one word.

"Explain."

That statement of his cut through his anger, though somehow his lightsabers had gotten into his hands though he didn't activate them.

Looking at Raziel, he spoke one word.

"Explain."

"I am the Reaver of Souls. I send the souls I eat through the wheel of fate. She is not dead, she is just been reincarnated in Nosgoth. You can still get her back!"

"I am the Reaver of Souls. I send the souls I eat through the wheel of fate. She is not dead, she is just been reincarnated in Nosgoth. You can still get her back!"

He'd step close enough to reach out, pushing the blade out of the way and lifting Raziel up to eye level.

Beneath the hood, he'd see Galen's eyes in full blown Sith mode save for one key difference....

Galen was crying.

His voice would remain the same though as he snarled.

"You mean WE are going to get her back."

OOC: Really guys, feel free to jump in.

He'd step close enough to reach out, pushing the blade out of the way and lifting Raziel up to eye level.

Beneath the hood, he'd see Galen's eyes in full blown Sith mode save for one key difference....

Galen was crying.

His voice would remain the same though as he snarled.

"You mean WE are going to get her back."

"Yes, we are going to get her back." Raziel replied...

Had the he not had more control over himself, his elation would have showed on his face at the thought of going home... but showing it at this moment might have been dangerous...

Guest tomisntblue
"Yes, we are going to get her back." Raziel replied...

Had the he not had more control over himself, his elation would have showed on his face at the thought of going home... but showing it at this moment might have been dangerous...

When Vin had sacrificed herself and said her good-bye, Dante was ready to just accept it. But now that Raziel spoke of a way to bring her back Dante felt something stir inside of him.

"Alright..." he said, walking up to the two, "how do we get there? You're not gonna eat all of us are you?"

When Vin had sacrificed herself and said her good-bye, Dante was ready to just accept it. But now that Raziel spoke of a way to bring her back Dante felt something stir inside of him.

"Alright..." he said, walking up to the two, "how do we get there? You're not gonna eat all of us are you?"

Despite his friendship with Dante and the fact that he knew he spoke like this often, Galen still had to reign himself in not to lash at him when he mentioned Raziel eating them to get to his world. Such would be counter-productive and certainly, he didn't deserve it. Still....

Guest tomisntblue
Despite his friendship with Dante and the fact that he knew he spoke like this often, Galen still had to reign himself in not to lash at him when he mentioned Raziel eating them to get to his world. Such would be counter-productive and certainly, he didn't deserve it. Still....

Dante saw the look that Galen had given him. "I'm serious, I want to know how we're getting there." he said, "I understand your anger and if I was in your shoes I'd rush in to save her too, that's why I'm trying to be the one to stop and think before we act."

OOC: That's right, Dante's the one who wants to stop and think.

"Interesting. I'd like to see what Raziel's world's like.", Ben threw out, having reverted to his human form. He was uncertain if he should transform into Chromastone/Diamondhead in order to defend against any Force/energy related attacks from the grieving man, who seemed as if he was going to break down in a fit of rage. "Other than that... is there a way we can enter into Raziel's universe/realm? What of Dante's Yamato?" he asked, still keeping a wary eye on Galen.

OOC: By energy, I mean the Force (Its energy, right?) and the lightsaber of Galen's.

Despite Shruikens silence, his mind was flooded with thoughts. He had sensed the light fade from Vin when she used the last reserves of her energy to save her friends. Including Shruiken. That act of selflessness shocked the dragon to no end. That someone she did not know that well, was a person she was willing to give her life for... was an act of pure courage and honor. When Vin had turned into Lady Nebula, she was no longer Vin anymore. And yet, it was Lady Nebula who had saved them all from a fiery death. Noone seemed to realize this yet, and he wasn't going to bring it up, due to Galens current instability.

<Galen.> Shruiken thought-spoke in his mind, and that of the others as well. <Vin was a woman whose honor knew no bounds. I empathize for your loss, but no one can truly understand how you feel, this I know. I understand you wish to bring her back, but I ask you this. Is it right to disturb the slumber of the dead? Death is not simply a place to visit on a whim. It is a journey all must take. A journey to the afterlife, where one can rest in Peace. To disturb such a sacred force of nature is unheard of... I would not dream of stopping you, I only ask that you think your actions through. And whatever your decision, I will stand by your side. My talons and flames would tear the very earth apart to aid you.>

Though anger flowed through him, it was beginning to be overcome by intense sorrow. More so when it was Dante of all people counseling them to think things out. Where was his patience? His reasoning? Gone, all gone with her death..... Also, beneath the hood he could see the looks in the eyes of the group as well as sense their current emotions.

They were wary of him, as though he would attack them at any time. Perhaps they were right. At the words of the last speaker, he looked up and into the eyes of Shruiken, though his remark would be addressed to all.

"I.... Have fought by your sides and you have fought by mine. We are comrades, friends.....But I fear this is too much to ask of any of you. Vin was-is my wife. If there is even the slimmest chance I could get her back, I will. But this is personal, and the enemy is not yet dead. If I must, I shall go alone..... But I will not think the less of any of you for that. We should rest.... We have just vanquished an entire army and perhaps when we are not so weary, we may then make our choice."

Slipping off his hood, the aura of anger had faded to acute grief and grime and ash had coated his face, broken only by the trails of tears that had now ceased to flow. His eyes once yellow and reptilian had also reverted to brown, though no less intense for that. Without another word, he headed off for the river and began to wash his face separate from the others before slipping into meditation. He for one, had made his choice.