Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

OOC: Good to see everyone approves of the Avatar of War itself here.....And as to Sora, he'll turn up eventually. I have a plan for that guy in UWT III. And just as a free hint for everyone, I'd advise rereading my previous posts on this thread concerning this battle. I left some clues about whats going to happen, but nobody seems to see it. If not....Ah well. So there's my freebie for you all. Also, props if you can guess the names of the rest of the Horsemen I cameo'd earlier in the beginning of the RP.

OOC: Aye, Skirmisher knows what you have planned... but I am stopped because Razzy doesn't, or doesn't care...

OOC: YAY, SEPHY!

OOC: NO, this is bad, this is really bad... because you do realise Who's side he is on...

Both ork battalions would be quickly decimated fast under the hero's relentless onslaught, though the barrage of massive explosives that would be coming down at this point at them, regardless of friendly fire would quickly put a cramp in them if they didn't get away, and fast.

Vin would make it across to the troll shield barrier and surprisingly, they wouldn't stop her. Not to unexpected, seeing how their only purpose was to provide a barrier to the enemy forces. Once over it, she would see chaos as the troops fell before Raziel's attacks in the midst of the siege engines....So she would be the only other one to see and hear the following.

As Raziel slashed down at the cloaked being with the sword, with impossible speed be brought his up and slammed against him with enough force to stop a train as he spoke, one black-feathered wing flapping once.

"Fool. I am one of the Five Horsemen themselves. In battle do I truly live and in strife will my power grow as I bring about war without end for me and my Masters. Even now, my strength grows from the songs of violence around us. Can you not hear it? That sweet symphony of cries which is the natural state.....Would that I had known that before, but I am enlightened now. I am known as War, but in another time....Another place....I was called....."

He swept his hood back and eyes as green and hard as jade flashed in the light.

"Sephiroth."

One-winged-angel-sephiroth-6509995-1280-1024.jpg

OOC: Good thing that Eating Galbatorix gave me better reflexes, on top of Raziel's already good reflexes... As well, good thing that the Rider's Sword is crafted from a Superior Alloy, in the same fashion as a Katana (Gabbies sword was shaped like a Long Sword IIRC, though the forging method was the same) Aside from the Fact that I cannot fly, I am only at a slight disadvantage, something which I hope my various magics could compensate... then again Damn you Materia! Also of note... Razzy is a 10 Tonner in strength.

IC

"Who is the fool, but one who prattles on about fleeting sources of power. You say that you draw strength from this battle?! The Reaver Draws Strength from all sources. From Conflict and Nature, From Mind and Dimension, From States and Death, From Energy and Time... Know your place, Being of Conflict, as I know Mine... I will destroy you upon this field of Battle, for I have the Energy and Time to accomplish that task!"

Raziel said to Sephiroth, pointing the blazing tip of the Earthen Soul Reaver which had entwined itself around the Riders blade, towards the One Winged Angle.

Raziel-1.jpg

OOC: Ok... Now that the traditional Prefight insults have been cast, Shall we get down to it?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

After Raziel warned about the explosives, Dante made sure to keep his eyes and ears open for the pending barrage. When he caught the first signs of the attack, he had a plan - risky as it may be. "Get back!" he called to everyone who could hear him. There wasn't time to make sure that everyone got clear, he had to implement his plan. As the barrage came closer Dante called out, "QUICKSILVER!" Using the power this style allowed him,

l around him.

With his new speed, he smiled flaring pewter and burning steel to push against the bombs, hopefully holding as many in place as possible while he summoned Yamato and Air Tricked his way up attempting to cut a portal that would catch the bombs and dump them in another dimension. To help assure success he would burn his iron and pull the bombs toward the portal. This move, even if successful, would leave the demon hunter very vulnerable and worn out.

Crimson then use protect and start shooting the enemy.

OOC:kev gun

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: Sephiroph? OOOOOHHHHH SSSHHHHHIIIIII-wait...yeah we need proper theme here. Mind Hugo B)

EDIT:No, Tom, I mean the Classic: One Winged Angel :P

Adam happily listened to Dante as he ducked for cover, next to Crimson. To assist in the shield he called out:

"METALLIC ARMOR! POWER UP!"

OOC:The one time its ok to hide behind a little girl ;). When she has a monster casting a barrier.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Sephiroph? OOOOOHHHHH SSSHHHHHIIIIII-wait...yeah we need proper theme here. Mind Hugo B)

OOC: Wait, I think I got something...

Edit: I just happened to be listening to this recently and thought it fitting.

OOC:

Over the barrier, Vin would have seen the exchange and seeking to do what she could to help, began to Push on the metals of the odd things around her to fly at Sephiroth's face, in the hopes that it would distract him long enough for Raziel to take him out though something in the distance would make her gasp as she realized what it was.....

Prison wagons, and privately she remembered the words of that old lady from so long ago....

*Flashback*

"Under their heel, they tax us heavily and take everything....Including our children. They prefer infants mostly, for what foul purpose no man knows..."

"My god...." Then with a determined look in her eyes, she launched herself forward to check it out, even while gasping at the next enemies that were coming out to fight the heroes who were now exhausted and worn from the previous battle.....

OOC:Much better.

EDIT:No, Tom, I mean the Classic: One Winged Angel :P

Adam happily listened to Dante as he ducked for cover, next to Crimson. To assist in the shield he called out:

"METALLIC ARMOR! POWER UP!"

OOC:The one time its ok to hide behind a little girl ;). When she has a monster casting a barrier.

I think what Hugo is saying is how is Vin doing that?

OOC: Exactly...Also, I don't recall getting a PM from Akuma about this either....And I know I never got one. Nesh....

OOC: Okie dokie....I spoke to Nesh and we came to an agreement. First of all, that post of his is ret-conned. It never happened. Besides, I don't think its possible to happen as well. B)

But I digress ! Lets continue.

The ork battalions would be decimated utterly, and as for the barrage thanks to Dante and his swift action, the heros were safe....For now.

Over the barrier, Vin would have seen the exchange and seeking to do what she could to help, began to Push on the metals of the odd things around her to fly at Sephiroth's face, in the hopes that it would distract him long enough for Raziel to take him out though something in the distance would make her gasp as she realized what it was.....

Prison wagons, and privately she remembered the words of that old lady from so long ago....

*Flashback*

"Under their heel, they tax us heavily and take everything....Including our children. They prefer infants mostly, for what foul purpose no man knows..."

"My god...." Then with a determined look in her eyes, she launched herself forward to check it out, even while gasping at the next enemies that were coming out to fight the heroes who were now exhausted and worn from the previous battle....

brumak.jpg

Meanwhile, War would merely smirk at his words before leaping up high into the air, letting the sun shine behind him to blind those who may look at him as he summoned mini-meteors as large as cannonballs but with an explosive touch before flying down to engage in combat at the end of the last one....

Meanwhile, War would merely smirk at his words before leaping up high into the air, letting the sun shine behind him to blind those who may look at him as he summoned mini-meteors as large as cannonballs but with an explosive touch before flying down to engage in combat at the end of the last one....

Not having pupils to dilate from the bright light of the sun, Raziel watched the Half Winged man fly into the air forming his projectiles.

He didn't have time to deflect or parry them and dodging so many was not an option. He figured this was a better time than any to try the power of the one called Static. He formed an Energy Barrier around him, that would protect him from the attack.

StaticShield.jpg

Unfortunately he didn't know that they were explosive, and the resulting smoke from the explosions blocked his sight of Sephiroth, who had followed his last projectile in (Would he also take damage from his attack?) his shield down from the meteors, Raziel was caught off guard by the sudden attack and only barely managed to brace a parry thanks to the enhanced reflexes he attained from Galbatorix.

The Force of the blow pushed the Wraith back in a locking of blades with his adversary, crushing the rocks beneath Raziels feet as he scored the earth backwards. Grunting with strain The Wraith Held firm against the attack allowing him to deflect the attack to the right of Raziel and roll to the left (Sephy's back) which put him behind the one winged angel.

Turning rapidly he swung out blindly behind him, hoping to rake Sephiroth across his back with his sword as the Wraith turned to face him again.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante would fall be on one knee as time around him returned to normal. His breath was heavy as he looked around the battle field. For a moment he smiled, seeing that the first wave was taken out. "See..." he said breathlessly, but still flashing his smile "That wasn't.... so hard."

Standing up straight, he would stumble. Checking his metals he found he was out of Pewter, Steel, and Tin so he downed another vial and began burning Pewter. He couldn't access his demon energy, that had to build back up, but he would be fighting fit - though weaker than usual. That's when he saw the new threat marching their way. "Well... we're boned." Dante said - obviously kidding - pulling out his handguns - Pandora's soul was released when he spent his energy.

"Oh, by the way, Rev... you might like these." He said, grabbing his submachine guns and tossing them to the skeleton. "Just point and shoot, no reload required."

Crimson then summons most of her pokemon. She then order them to attack the enemies "Alakazam use psychic to to throw a brumak at another brumak, Torrterra use Frenzy plant at the brumaks, Charizard use Blast burn to burn the them alive, Lapars use protect, and Snorlax use hyperbeam on another brumak.

(Noooo! Sky....I was gonna have Rev hjack one of them...unless thier are more then the ones Rev just attacked.)

OOC: there more then one,...I think

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam saw the large beasts approach. They weren't zord sized, but it wasn't exactly gonna be a walk in the park. Keeping near crimson, he aimed his power ax blaster to strike anything that looked vital or ligthly defended. He began firing precise bursts at the lumbering Brumacks.

The Brumaks would be protected as well on their side this time, the Shadow Priests having learned the extent of their opponents firepower this time around, having sacrificed two of their own as well as four ork battalions to tire them out and learn. There would be two battalions, each one with ten in a group and two Shadow Priests each projecting the shield and protecting them as they lumbered forward. In retaliation, each of the Brumaks would aim and open fire with the chain-guns, firing round upon round of armour piercing bullets at the heroes. If successful, it may just cut through their bodies, so many were the rounds that came. On the plus side, they had to let down the shield for the barrage so it would be a choice of whether or not to take the chance....

Meanwhile, War would be turning to follow Raziel's path and brought his blade from the side to intersect with his before leaping atop the siege machine on the side and slicing it to fall on Raziel before leaping back down and seeking to use the length of his blade to keep Raziel at bay, even while he slashed at his feet before raising it up in an intersecting path with Raziel's groin. If it connected, the result would be Raziel sliced in two bits from the groin up, if not removing his leg altogether.

There would be two battalions, each one with ten in a group and two Shadow Priests each projecting the shield

OOC: So One Battalion of Brumak is 10 with 2 shadow priests?

leaping atop the siege machine on the side and slicing it to fall on Raziel

OOC: Um... I don't think you showed us what these things look like IIRC... What do these machines look like?