Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

OOC:Maybe you should take to the skies...just a suggestion, Shurikans kinda lonely ;(

OOC:hmmm that sound smart so ok

Look in the sky Crimson thought it be good to be in the air to spot the enemy.She return everyone except charizard. Then Crimson got on Charizard and fly in the air with the dragon.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
Rev knew that he couldn't attack these creatures with his swords, so he took out his musket , so he loaded it and shot at the monsters.

OOC: Luckily there was a wall of fire to slow them down...

OOC: Not to sure about the order now....On second thought, no more convo's during battle. To confusing. If you want to talk, use your post for that. Now I think thats almost everyone except for Nesh and me.

Sorry to but in but shouldn't JP and Pat be removed from the order since they aren't fighting right now?

OOC: No problem ND7, but if they want to talk to each other, that's what their space is for.

OOC: Not to sure about the order now....On second thought, no more convo's during battle. To confusing. If you want to talk, use your post for that. Now I think thats almost everyone except for Nesh and me.

OOC: I'll just go then.

Ic: The enemey had arrived, their darkness surrounded Vin choking her, her eyes tuning Sith yellow Lady Nebula was back. She would wait until the enemy got into melee range.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Oh yea, don't forget what Dante gave ya. -.-

Ben helps Aang in doing so.

OOC: You should both be holding it when Aang uses it, or at lest grab onto Aang's shoulder

OOC: Ok! Here on out, stick to the order! You guys want to talk, or say an OOC thing, wait till its your turn and include it with your post. If not, then we skip your turn. And now, back to the show. Skirmisher? If you could jump in now please...

Though small in numbers, the heroes certainly proved their mettle as the Xenomorphs were consumed by the fire and were annihilated utterly. Unfortunately now, the combined heat and smoke would rise and prevent the heroes from seeing the enemies preparation...Though thankfully, the same would be said of them. The flyers on their side would notice it first however as a booming noise heralded the coming of an artillery barrage as explosive projectiles covered the sun in their sheer numbers as they rushed blindly to the other side....

OOC:Fine by me.

It looks like it was time to use the time Dante gave him. "Hold on to me Ben," Aang said.

OOC: Pat stick to the Order

OOC: Ok! Here on out, stick to the order! You guys want to talk, or say an OOC thing, wait till its your turn and include it with your post. And now, back to the show.

Though small in numbers, the heroes certainly proved their mettle as the Xenomorphs were consumed by the fire and were annihilated utterly. Unfortunately now, the combined heat and smoke would rise and prevent the heroes from seeing the enemies preparation...Though thankfully, the same would be said of them. The flyers on their side would notice it first however as a booming noise heralded the coming of an artillery barrage as explosive projectiles covered the sun in their sheer numbers as they rushed blindly to the other side....

Raziel knew a barrage when he saw one (Arrows though, not artillery shells...) but now he was better equipped to deal with them... concentrating on the projectiles he yelled "Letta!", and Stopped them in the air, though not all of them... hopefully just enough to cover the ground his allies were holding...

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Kay

"Kay but I won't be able to help tunnel as much though but I'll try."

OOC: I don't think you have to hold on to him the whole time, just when he activates it so that you wont be affected (effected?).

On the battlefield, Dante would look up to see the barrage above him stopped in mid air. He assumed it was thanks to the word Raziel said. "Thanks..." Dante said. He decided to start burning Tin, hopefully it would cut through the fire and smoke and allow him to see the battlefield.

Rev used his swords to try to waft the smoke away as SC bounced off Rev's back and also tried to help waft the smoke away.

"Dante!? Guys! Are you all okay?",SC screamed as Rev felt one of the arrows hit but it didn't pierce his curiass.

(Alright thats my final post for tonight. Adios Guys. Tom' I'm trusting you to RP Rev while I'm gone.

Crimson flying in the air use one of the strongest fire move at the enemies."Charizard use Blast burn"

OOC: calling a night sorry guys I have hw

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam sighed, he would need fire power. Grudgingly morphing into his MMPR Mastadon suit. Readying his Power Ax, he switched it into blaster mode, before opening fire wildly through the smoke.

"Whats the plan guys?" he shouted