Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: You mean the trap preparations and what not? Ok then. I'll just watch for now.

OOC: Ok... we'll need Pat to kick it off, and JP to follow up... Pat if you have any questions feel free to PM either Me or JP.

Vin couldn't look anyone in the eye, she knew what might happen, death. It wasn't just that however, the Force itself was so dark here, it was eating away at her, she may very well go past the point of no return into the Dark Side when the battle starts.

As he meditated he became of a slight tremor in the ground....And curious, he put his ear to the ground before he realized what it was.

It was the enemy army, so vast that every step they made shook the earth itself.

As he meditated he became of a slight tremor in the ground....And curious, he put his ear to the ground before he realized what it was.

It was the enemy army, so vast that every step they made shook the earth itself.

Vin however could not meditate, she could not plan or even begin to calm herself.

"I can't do this."

Vin however could not meditate, she could not plan or even begin to calm herself.

"I can't do this."

Eyes opening, he looked at Vin and strode across to embrace her.

"What is it?"

Eyes opening, he looked at Vin and strode across to embrace her.

"What is it?"

"It's the darkness, saturating the very Force itself in this world, if I fight I'll fall and there will be no turning back. I need to get off this world."

"It's the darkness, saturating the very Force itself in this world, if I fight I'll fall and there will be no turning back. I need to get off this world."

Squeezing her gently, he spoke.

"I won't let that happen to you....And neither will you."

Squeezing her gently, he spoke.

"I won't let that happen to you....And neither will you."

"I'm too vulerable, it's too much of a risk, the slightest ting could do it, I'm lucky to even have it reigned in now."

OOC: Pat, feel free to start the plan, JP can follow in after you. Though it would be nice to have him here for backup.

Raziel could feel the tremors in the ground that signaled the approach of the army... they would have to work soon and fast to get this done. "Aang, when you start work, remember..." [Fills him in with a PM] "...that way it will happen when we want it to..." Raziel said to the boy.

@Vin;

<If you truly feel this way, that fighting will trigger your dark emotions, then yes, you should avoid combat. If you wish, you could stay with me while I fly, as even in the air, I can breathe my flames upon them. Atop me, you would be safest...But Vin...> Shruikan brings his massive head closer to the woman, as if trying to see closer into her. <You are with child? I can sense its heartbeat, faint though it may be...I see now. I see why you fight so valiantly. You are stronger than you realize. To have gone so far and done so much...amongst all this violence and bloodshed, a life blossoms within you. And that life, represents purity. I have a strong feeling in the pit of my heart, that the child you carry will protect you from the darkness. Its light will keep your inner evils at bay. But you must not succumb to the shadow, as long as you have hope...worry not. I am sorry that I cannot help you more, other than offer my guidance and protection...>

Rev grunted as SC flew from Dante and embedded itself into Rev's back so it too could fight.

"I'm ready to fight..." Rev/SC said as he took out his swords and got ready for the army.

Guest tomisntblue
Rev grunted as SC flew from Dante and embedded itself into Rev's back so it too could fight.

"I'm ready to fight..." Rev/SC said as he took out his swords and got ready for the army.

OOC: By the way, Soul Caliber has Dante's energy now so it should have the same ablilities as Rebellion

@Vin;

<If you truly feel this way, that fighting will trigger your dark emotions, then yes, you should avoid combat. If you wish, you could stay with me while I fly, as even in the air, I can breathe my flames upon them. Atop me, you would be safest...But Vin...> Shruikan brings his massive head closer to the woman, as if trying to see closer into her. <You are with child? I can sense its heartbeat, faint though it may be...I see now. I see why you fight so valiantly. You are stronger than you realize. To have gone so far and done so much...amongst all this violence and bloodshed, a life blossoms within you. And that life, represents purity. I have a strong feeling in the pit of my heart, that the child you carry will protect you from the darkness. Its light will keep your inner evils at bay. But you must not succumb to the shadow, as long as you have hope...worry not. I am sorry that I cannot help you more, other than offer my guidance and protection...>

What could she say to that? She closed her eyes picturing what she new the life inside her would become. Snow white skin light brown freckles dotting her daughter's face, flowing black hair the same shade as hers and ocean blue eyes as intense as her parents' "Katie... What would you want me to do?" Vin muttered in vocal thought.