Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

"Hey, shurikan, mind if I ride with you? Never know when you'll need a spotter" Adam volunteers to go as well, leaving the masterminds to their plan.

Shruikan wordlessly wheels around and lands by adam, waiting for him to board. <How long can you hold your breath?>

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
Shruikan wordlessly wheels around and lands by adam, waiting for him to board. <How long can you hold your breath?>

"Not sure. Though the suits got a rebreather...we can be underwater all day for all I care." Adam replies as he climbs aboard. He glances around before finding a good spot to sit on.

The dragon takes off, staying low to the ground to avoid wandering eyes, and passes the waters edge, flying towards the deeper waters. <What would you like to dine upon?> Shruikan asks Adam, while gliding over the waters expanse. He also contacts Raziel via thier mental link, asking if he would like an animal brought back alive, that he may feast on its soul.

Guest KevinDWolf93
<What would you like to dine upon?> Shruikan asks Adam, while gliding over the waters length.

"Whatever you catch'll be good, Im sure. Just get your food first...I imagine itd be alot. Lets just not take too long." Adam replies, as he gazes at the surrounding area.

"Whatever you catch'll be good, Im sure. Just get your food first...I imagine itd be alot. Lets just not take too long." Adam replies, as he gazes at the surrounding area.

<We dragons are Apex predators; feared by all animals, and have no natural predators. It will not take long at all.> Reaching out with his mind, Shruikan senses many underwater prey on which to dine. He chooses the biggest, and submerges...

The water, suprisingly cold, rushed to meet them as they dove. Under the water, Shruikan tucks his wings in and uses his powerful tail as rudder/propeller, like an alligator. Using its mind, it quickly locates its prey... a small group of Orca whales consisting of 5 adults and two younglings, not a hundred yards away. The whales, sensing the dragons approach, turn and swim towards the duo, apparently on the attack...

As the whales get closer, Shruikan tells Adam to be warry, as he may slip in the wet conditions. The dragon snaps at the largest orcas tail, severing it completley, then grabs the wounded beast in its talons. Avoiding the dash of another, Shruikan slashes at it with his claws, cutting open its face in massive blood clouds. Shruikan grabs him up in his other hand. As the remaining three adults retreat, he grabs yet another in his maw, before swimming up to the surface and consuming the flesh whilst afloat.

When Shruikan finishes his meal, he dives back under and pinpoints the location of a large shark, over twenty feet long. <This should suffice.> The reptilian grabs the shark, impaling it with its claws, and leaps out the water, wings outstretched, now flying back towards the group. His hope was to bring the shark to Raziel, soul intact, that the wraith may feed, while the others eat his flesh.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam held on tightly as he saw his friend go to work. It was quite a show, for sure. "Glad he didnt do that to me" passed through Adams head, though he simply continued to watch. He remained quiet as Shurikan grabbed the shark. As he evened out, he was able to ease up.:

"Never had shark before...I can taste it already, Shurikan" Adam says.

Adam held on tightly as he saw his friend go to work. It was quite a show, for sure. "Glad he didnt do that to me" passed through Adams head, though he simply continued to watch. He remained quiet as Shurikan grabbed the shark.:

"Never had shark before...I can taste it already, Shurikan" Adam says.

<I've heard it is quite good> Shruikan says, rapidly approaching gthe group.

OCC:Just to note, Aang's a vegetarian.

"I found some seaweed." Aang brought the plant to Ben. "All we have to do is to wash the salt away."

"I can do that, no problem.", Ben said as he went Water Hazard and drew the moisture out of the air to form water and, using his manipulation of water ablity, rinses the sea weed of the salt on it. "There.", Ben/Water Hazard said.

OOC: I know, but noone told Shruikan.. sorry..

OOC: No worries, Ben has an Alien that can partly control plants and grow them rapidly... Now, just need to find an edible plant and I'll spam-growth it for Aang to eat. *pokes Hugo* Any edible plants around in this barren, rocky, lifeless no man's land, mh? -.o

OOC: -.- A Megalodon (Big ass shark) would have given Shruikan a hell of a time. They eat T-Rexes like nothing. I'd like some tuna! :)

Ben's stomach growled, "Man, I'm hungry."

OOC: Dang! I should have thought of that! But Shruikan is not one to kill big things to waste em... He is content from the whales, and I dont think the whole group would have aten that Huge ass shark.. right?..

As if on que, Shruikan arrives, with the writhing shark in hand. He glides over the group, dropping it near Raziel, so that he could consume its soul before it is too late, as it lay bleeding. When he lands, he also drops a few large chunks of drywood found near the beach, to use as fire wood to cook the meat. He waits for someone to arrange the wood, so that he can ignite the it.

OOC: No worries, Ben has an Alien that can partly control plants and grow them rapidly... Now, just need to find an edible plant and I'll spam-growth it for Aang to eat. *pokes Hugo* Any edible plants around in this barren, rocky, lifeless no man's land, mh? -.o

Im not big on Lord of the rings, but I did see the movies. if there were any edible plants around, Sam and Frodo would have ate them, and not bothered to pack their own food. Aang may starve if he doesnt eat the meat, as much as he hates it... I dont think anything grows here except a few measly trees and shrubs..

OOC: Dang! I should have thought of that! But Shruikan is not one to kill big things to waste em... He is content from the whales, and I dont think the whole group would have aten that Huge ass shark.. right?..

As if on que, Shruikan arrives, with the writhing shark in hand. He glides over the group, dropping it near Raziel, so that he could consume its soul before it is too late, as it lay bleeding. When he lands, he also drops a few large chunks of drywood found near the beach, to use as fire wood to cook the meat. He waits for someone to arrange the wood, so that he can ignite the it.

OOC: True but if he found one, he would be somewhat injured because if these suckers can pwn T-Rexes, they'll be able to take on a dragon in their turf (water)

Ben arranges the wood for the dragon. "Mh, shark meat. The meat's good for you because their immune systems are one of the most powerful around so we don't have to wory about contaminants... just mercury. Butt hena gain, its nothing like back home."

OOC: Yes, G4, hence my joking about what i said of this land. :):P

OOC: True but if he found one, he would be somewhat injured because if these suckers can pwn T-Rexes, they'll be able to take on a dragon in their turf (water)

Ben arranges the wood for the dragon. "Mh, shark meat. The meat's good for you because their immune systems are one of the most powerful around so we don't have to wory about contaminants... just mercury. Butt hena gain, its nothing like back home."

OOC: Yes, G4, hence my joking about what i said of this land. :):P

After Ben steps away from the arranged wood, Shruikan lights it, englfing it in twisting flames for a moment, then halts the inferno. He then walks over to the shark, skining it and cutting the meat in sections. (Im going to assume Raziel ate the sharks soul, since he aint here) <I needn't remind you to cook the meat thoroughly, we cannot afford to have a sick member.> The dragon warns. <I wonder what other large creatures inhabit the seas...> thought Shruikan aloud, wondering of there were any prey that would put up a worthy fight. Even Killer whales, exeeding Great White sharks in size and power, were childs play for a dragon. He remembered the good old days, when he was just a few months old, and cave bears would put up a worthy fight. But now, at this size, cave bears were less worthy then the whales that filled his stomach.

OOC: Back, I have 2 hours from time of post, and Raziel thanks Shruikan for the tasty Shark Soul... Now what was happening?

OOC: Back, I have 2 hours from time of post, and Raziel thanks Shruikan for the tasty Shark Soul... Now what was happening?

OOC: After emerging from the portal Dante created, dragon gets some food..thats really about all that went on, everyone had to bounce after Dantes portal, including the GM.

OOC: After emerging from the portal Dante created, dragon gets some food..thats really about all that went on, everyone had to bounce after Dantes portal, including the GM.

OOC: Ok, sounds somewhat good... should we start the plan? Or wait for Hugo?

OOC: If it can be started somewhat now, do so. Then Hugo can jump in before stuff goes down, no?

OOC: You mean the trap preparations and what not? Ok then. I'll just watch for now.