Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We haven't seen you in a while. Where've you been?"

"Thinking, if we're going to do anything to the caravan, let them get on the water first, it will confine their troops and we have various water manipulators.

After the group ruled out all other quick solutions, Dante summoned Yamato. He took a look at the map, swung the sword. A wave of energy shot from the blade and cut a portal for them. "There, now we just step through the door and we're there."

OOC: Shruikan... will he fit..? :P;)

"Thinking, if we're going to do anything to the caravan, let them get on the water first, it will confine their troops and we have various water manipulators.

"That's a good idea... except with the varied creatures in this caravan, who knows what Beasts of the Seas will guard it after they sail... and while it Might limit their forces it would surely limit ours as well..."

"That's a good idea... except with the varied creatures in this caravan, who knows what Beasts of the Seas will guard it after they sail... and while it Might limit their forces it would surely limit ours as well..."

"As you like, I was only trying to improve our odds."

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Shruikan... will he fit..?

OOC: i was going to find vid/picture of the portals but I can't find a good enough one that shows the size (We only see the portal in the game once and it's not a good shot) but yes, the portals it creates can be massive. Dante would have made one to accommodate.

Raziel assesses the land... and checks it against the Map... this had to be done right...

OOC: I need to know what the South Road looks like here...

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Perfect! =)

Shruikan steps through the conviniently large portal...

Adam follows his large friend through the portal.

Raziel assesses the land... and checks it against the Map... this had to be done right...

OOC: I need to know what the South Road looks like here...

OOC: Its on the map...And I gotta go as well. See you all.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante waited and once everyone was through he followed. Coming out the other side he sheathed Yamtao causing the portal to close. Once that was done he released the sword.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Got that right, Pat. Got PM from sky, hes watching kickass. Enjoy da movie ND. Later Hugo. Im probably gonna split in a smidge myself.

OOC: Its on the map...And I gotta go as well. See you all.

OOC: Ok... dangit... but it's still workable... cya tomorrow then.

OOC:Sigh. So much for today ending things.

Aang would enter the portal to the destination.

OOC: Ok, I guess we can start now...

Raziel and Ben walked over to Aang "Ok, now's as good a time to start as any... Right here should to it" Raziel said stopping on the middle of the road...

OOC: What? Jaeger left? Ok. ND left too? Thats fine I suppose.. THE GM LEFT TOO?!? That means nothins gonna happen plotwise, so.. its convinient I have to leave soon, and not in the middle of battle anyways..

IC

Shruikan upon emerging from the portal, sees the nearby water.[if its not nearby, my bad] Telling everyone else, he flies to the water, far far far away from all enemy eyes. <I am hungry. I will return shortly with my kill. Does anyone here wish to eat? I can return with food from the sea.>

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: What? Jaeger left? Ok. ND left too? Thats fine I suppose.. THE GM LEFT TOO?!? That means nothins gonna happen plotwise, so.. its convinient I have to leave soon, and not in the middle of battle anyways..

IC

Shruikan upon emerging from the portal, sees the nearby water.[if its not nearby, my bad] Telling everyone else, he flies to the water, far far far away from all enemy eyes. <I am hungry. I will return shortly with my kill. Does anyone here wish to eat? I can return with food from the sea.>

"That'd be great." Dante said, "After all we can't fight a evil army of chaos on an empty stomach."

Guest KevinDWolf93

IC

"Hey, shurikan, mind if I ride with you? Never know when you'll need a spotter" Adam volunteers to go as well, leaving the masterminds to their plan.