Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue

Dante held his blades tight, walking toward his attacker. Ready to deliver the final blow if needed. "Who the hell are you?"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ak-Ak-Akuma forced me too!!!!! Gaahhh!!! Please.....or else he would kill Siegfried......

Turns to Dante, shifting her chock from the neck ro a more sensitive area, the assassin wouldn't be gong anywhere for the moment.

"What should we do Dante?"

Raziel came across the interrogation... but decided to only wait, hidden in the shadows...

Edit: it's hard to miss a flying house...

Guest tomisntblue
Turns to Dante, shifting her chock from the neck ro a more sensitive area, the assassin wouldn't be gong anywhere for the moment.

"What should we do Dante?"

Dante pulled his shotgun from under his coat and held it directly to the man's back. No amount of speed would save him if Dante pulled the trigger, and if it could Dante still had a few tricks. "Let him go, we'll see what he knows." Dante's voice was more serious than it had ever been. Perhaps it was the threat on Sigfried life. He wasn't going to let another friend die.

Guest tomisntblue
I would die if I told you.......I think the one called...Raziel ....could make me tell you...

"You'll die if you don't tell us."

I would die if I told you.......I think the one called...Raziel ....could make me tell you...

OOC: lol, well here I am

Hearing his name Raziel melted out from the shadows and looked the masked man in the eyes... "Oh, and why would one such as you need me to make you talk, cretin?"

Yun's eyes widened as he started shaking at the sight of Raziel..

Yun:Because the seal on my back is negated by a wraith like you....

Raziel closed in on the man, glancing at Vin and Dante, before returning his intent gaze on the bound man...

He raised his hand to the top of his cowl, preparing to pull it down... but his hand stayed...

"Then I suggest you talk, and if we find you answers satisfactory, you may yet live..."

OOC: Crap, I got to log off for a while...

Guest AKUMA

Before the assassin could speak any other word fvrom his mouth...

Out from the shadows This assassin is grabbed by an unknown assailent and suffers an INSTANT HELL MURDER!!

akuma-ragingdemon-yes.gif

The murderer was non other than Akuma himself...

Guest tomisntblue
Before the assassin could speak any other word fvrom his mouth...

Out from the shadows This assassin is grabbed by an unknown assailent and suffers an INSTANT HELL MURDER!!

akuma-ragingdemon-yes.gif

The murderer was non other than Akuma himself...

Dante smiled at the sight of Akuma, although the smile was only a cover for his entire pent up supply of anger. "Well if it isn't old flame head himself..." Dante said, "Come to chat about old times... like how Vin and I utterly destroyed you? Yup, good times."

Guest AKUMA
Dante smiled at the sight of Akuma, although the smile was only a cover for his entire pent up supply of anger. "Well if it isn't old flame head himself..." Dante said, "Come to chat about old time... like how Vin and I utterly destroyed you? Yup, good times."

Akuma smiled back as he looked at dante and responded. "yes maybe so, but...,and he then shifted to say the remainder of his sentence mentally to dante's mind, <things are a little different now>". as his face shifted to a more serious mug. :D

Guest AKUMA

OOC: gee wheres technomancer when u need him..i thought he'd be eger for a fight...

now that her worst enemy is here...

Guest tomisntblue
Akuma smiled back as he looked at dante and responded. "yes maybe so, but...,and he then shifted to say the remainder of his sentence mentally to dante's mind, <things are a little different now>". as his face shifted to a more serious mug. :D

Dante noted Sigfried with a nod. Before responding to Akuma, he addressed his comrade, "From the looks of things our old friend stopped by."

Without breaking his smug expression, he turned back to Akuma, "Yes, things are different now... Last time I didn't like you," Smiling he let his twin swords fade and summoned the Lucifer, "This time around I hate you!"

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: gee wheres technomancer when u need him..i thought he'd be eger for a fight...

now that her worst enemy is here...

OOC: Yeah, I'm kinda trying to keep the banter alive until Nesh shows up.

Sigfried then noticed the dead body as tears rolled down his face as he pushed Dante out of the way and got out his Swordsmasher and Swordwaver (Your sword in case you forgot.)

"Fight me Akuma..."

Guest tomisntblue
Sigfried then noticed the dead body as tears rolled down his face as he pushed Dante out of the way and got out his Swordsmasher and Swordwaver (Your sword in case you forgot.)

"Fight me Akuma..."

OOC: Careful, that sword's gonna be hard to use with one hand. Even Dante needs both hands for it.

Dante put a hand on Sig's shoulder, "Calm down... we can't play into his hand..."

Guest tomisntblue
"I know my friend...but my friend was killed because he chose to serve Akuma and so it will be by my hand that he shall die!"

"Damn it Sig!" Dante snapped, "You're not the only one who lost someone by Akuma's hand. He made me kill my brother! Because of his tournament, I live in a dimension removed from everyone I love! I watched him take my friend's life when we fought him the last time. The place I call my home is a constant reminder of what Akuma did!"

"Dan-Da-Dante I'm sorry....forgive me.....did that friend serve Akuma as well? I say as I tell you goodbye as I charge at Akuma.

OOC: Sorry nature called.

"Hello Akuma say what you want and let us be on our way, if you wanyed to kill us you could have."

Guest AKUMA
OOC: Careful, that sword's gonna be hard to use with one hand. Even Dante needs both hands for it.

Dante put a hand on Sig's shoulder, "Calm down... we can't play into his hand..."

Akuma ignores sigfried's challenge as he see's no 'challnenge' at all...

Akuma's main focus was on Vin and Dante.. "Talk is cheap, How about you let your fist do the talking for once instead of your mouth!"

"I won't let you hurt my friends like you hurt Yun!!!" Sig screamed as he tried to hit you with Swordsmasher and stab you with Swordwaver.