Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
You"r a warrior not a diplomat, I'm going through the same thing myself actually."

Dante gave both his friend's a curious look, "How so?"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Heh... I can't time out BTW. Also... Grey Matter's hard to catch.

"Apparently, it sounds like he's searching for us... Culprits. Wyrm. Assassins. He was also here for the tribute but it sounds like the old lady said she already paid him his dues for the month.", Ben said to Adam.

OOC:Ill take your word for it, I havent caught the newest season. Also hed only have to be seen to make trouble for everyone...

"Well that doesnt sound good, at all...hey Ive seen you transform into a couple guys so far, who else u got in that watch?"

Dante gave both his friend's a curious look, "How so?"

"That a long story but simply put I'm a reprensitive of the galactic Empire in their embassy in Phildelphia.

It was true indeed that the village had payed their tribute.....But not all of it apparently and after a minute, a commotion could be heard as the old lady was tossed out the door and the wraith with purposeful stride, walked into the stable to retrieve a screaming child, perhaps three or four years old. The mother, fearful with the knowledge she and other unfortunates had from previous times ran to the wraith and kneeled, pleading. In a way, she got what she wanted as the wraith stamped upon her exposed neck where she kneeled....A quick and somewhat merciful death. From her position on the ground, the old woman glared daggers at the back of the wraith as it mounted back on the fell beast......

Guest KevinDWolf93
It was true indeed that the village had payed their tribute.....But not all of it apparently and after a minute, a commotion could be heard as the old lady was tossed out the door and the wraith with purposeful stride, walked into the stable to retrieve a screaming child, perhaps three or four years old. The mother, fearful with the knowledge she and other unfortunates had from previous times ran to the wraith and kneeled, pleading. In a way, she got what she wanted as the wraith stamped upon her exposed neck where she kneeled....A quick and somewhat merciful death. From her position on the ground, the old woman glared daggers at the back of the wraith as it mounted back on the fell beast......

OOC:Well that aint right....ok quick check whos gonna break our cover? I plan to next post, but I wanna know if anyones gonna beat me to the punch...

OOC:Ill take your word for it, I havent caught the newest season. Also hed only have to be seen to make trouble for everyone...

"Well that doesnt sound good, at all...hey Ive seen you transform into a couple guys so far, who else u got in that watch?"

OOC: Well, I'm him so... :D

"I can transform into a few things but I don't know... I can go Ghostfreak, Heatblast, Water Hazard, and Cannonbolt.... the others, I'd like to keep to myself. Beside, I have a feeling... Cannonbolt's going to be enough.", Ben answered.

Guest tomisntblue
"That a long story but simply put I'm a reprensitive of the galactic Empire in their embassy in Phildelphia.

"Galactic empire? I thought I had a lot to manage." Dante mused as he began to twirl one of his guns around his finger out of boredom.

"Galactic empire? I thought I had a lot to manage." Dante mused as he began to twirl one of his guns around his finger out of boredom.

"Not to mention the city's a warzone but some good things came out of the on going strife." Vin mused.

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: I think Ben should go first. He is the youngest and most reactionary.

What about Aang? PS: Its Alien Force ben, anyways if u guys dont start it I will, though someone has to catch the kid....

Guest tomisntblue
"Not to mention the city's a warzone but some good things came out of the on going strife." Vin mused.

"I wish I had a war..." Dante thought out loud, not that he wanted his people hurt it would just give him more to do. Without realizing he spoke he continued the conversation, "Oh? And these good things are?"

Elsewhere, even as the wraith brought his heel to the unfortunate Galen was suddenly troubled. No, not from any kind of extra-sense, but from the behavior of the horses. They were frightened and the merchant next to him made the sign against evil before leaning close to him.

"They say there are thieves and bandits on this road....We always come here heavily armed."

OOC: Alright, so I've set the stage for two separate encounters. We'll do the one in the village first, but you guys involved have to think of a posting order. Then afterward, we'll do this one.

"I wish I had a war..." Dante thought out loud, not that he wanted his people hurt it would just give him more to do. Without realizing he spoke he continued the conversation, "Oh? And these good things are?"

"Well..." glances off in Galen's direction and then down to her stomach.

"Oh, that's not right, I'll get him for that! HEATBLAST!", Ben said as he transformed into Heatblast. He took to the skies and went after the fell beast and its rider. He rains down molten meteors and fireballs at the foe while flying on the molten meteor with thrust. He can and will easily evade the Nazgul if needed.

What about Aang? PS: Its Alien Force ben...anyways if u guys dont I will

OOC: Oh yeah I forgot. Then I'll go.

Before anyone even thought about going out, Aang stepped outside in front of the wraith. His hood is still on though. He didn't care if he couldn't go into the Avatar state, he couldn't let this stand any longer.

"That was uncalled for! That woman cared for her son and you killed him. "

OOC: I was about to go first Jaeger.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Ok order is: yeager, pat, then me...lastly skirm if he gets back in time.

Adam jumped out of the house after the two. He was disgusted by the brutality and ready to fight as well

Before anyone even thought about going out, Aang stepped outside in front of the wraith. His hood is still on though. He didn't care if he couldn't go into the Avatar state, he couldn't let this stand any longer.

OOC: I haven't killed him. Supplement my attack then.... >.>

Raziel stared almost dumbfounded by these humans rash action... with a sigh he ignited the Soul reaver, and burst through the door to confront the beast. If it was as powerful as that boy or the Wyrm then he would need more firepower, he called for the Fire Reaver and charged it with his magic...

About to mount, the wraith fixes what to him is a mere boy with a look when Ben emerges like a fiery demon and begins blasting away at him. Unfortunately, due to the fact that he's still holding the child and in the middle of the village, the fire spreads to the huts and the child burns as the fire spreads to the wraith and its steed, which dies. And if that wasn't bad enough, it barely draws its blade when another powerful presence makes itself known..... The last thing it sees due to the nature of all the surprise attacks is the Soul Reaver coming directly at its face.....

About to mount, the wraith fixes what to him is a mere boy with a look when Ben emerges like a fiery demon and begins blasting away at him. Unfortunately, due to the fact that he's still holding the child and in the middle of the village, the fire spreads to the huts and the child burns as the fire spreads to the wraith and its steed, which dies. And if that wasn't bad enough, it barely draws its blade when another powerful presence makes itself known..... The last thing it sees due to the nature of all the surprise attacks is the Soul Reaver coming directly at its face.....

OOC: *grumbles something about hugo* Oh yeah, he also controls fire... he wouldn't let that happen... wtf? Aang too can control fire... wtf again?

Guest tomisntblue
"Well..." glances off in Galen's direction and then down to her stomach.

Dante smiled, "Of course..." he said with a nod. At that moment he was stricken by curiosity, "Not to sound like I'm discouraging you from fighting, but I need to ask, can burning those metals have an affect on the kid?"

OOC: This is actually a question i thought of last night.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:*facepalm* Goddammit, I did say someone get him too, pat put the fires out...and the kid, help him.

Quickly while the enemy wraiths hold on the material realm was slipping from the attacks it had received, Raziel grabbed ahold of it, and with his free hand wrenched open the front of his cowl to expose his face. If the creature was weakened enough then it's soul was his dinner!

Edit OOC: Well that's if the Soul Reaver didn't finish it off... if it did then the sword ate it's soul... :D leaving nothing for me...

OOC: *grumbles something about hugo* Oh yeah, he also controls fire... he wouldn't let that happen... wtf? Aang too can control fire... wtf again?

OOC: Sorry buddy, but really.... "He rains down molten meteors and fireballs at the foe?" In a small village square? When he's holding the kid? When decisions are made in the game, they always have an effect of one kind or another. Its karma.