Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Dante shurged, "Maybe I'll have Lady do it."

"I hate my life, I've died and come come back twice, I feel like one of those characters on that Dragonball Z show my daughter likes to watch.... oh god just kill me now."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
After a second, the Vampire took in his situation and decided that the corpse upon his chest was a fitting last meal. With the Vampires Telekinesis it started to siphon Siegfrieds lifeblood into it's mouth.

Things happened a little too fast for Adam to register, however the last part snapped him out of it. He would not let his friend, dying or not, become someones meal. The blade blaster right by the vampire's head, Adam pulled the trigger letting his anger take over for that second. It would be a quick, if messy, death for the gluttenous vampire.

OOC:Ps, to clarify, the angle Im firing from should in no way hit ANYONE im not intending to hit.

Guest tomisntblue
"I hate my life, I've died and come come back twice, I feel like one of those characters on that Dragonball Z show my daughter likes to watch.... oh god just kill me now."

"Look Vin, we need you, there's not gonna anymore dying on your part until this is all over."

"Look Vin, we need you, there's not gonna anymore dying on your part until this is all over."

"i suppose you're right, if it werent' for me, well...

Guest tomisntblue
"i suppose you're right, if it weren' for me, well...

"We'd all be dead, a couple of times over. I think you've saved this group more times than anyone else."

"We'd all be dead, a couple of times over. I think you've saved this group more times than anyone else."

Vin just shrugged. "It's like I told TenSoon back home, I'm not a good person or a bad person, I'm just here to kill things."

Guest tomisntblue
Vin just shrugged. "It's like I told TenSoon back home, I'm not a good person or a bad person, I'm just here to kill things."

Dante smiled, "Sounds like what I tell people, I'm just a demon who hasn't had my share of fun yet." of course Dante's version of fun meant slaughtering demons.

Dante smiled, "Sounds like what I tell people, I'm just a demon who hasn't had my share of fun yet." of course Dante's version of fun meant slaughtering demons.

"How you think the others are holding up without us to bail them out?'

Guest tomisntblue
"How you think the others are holding up without us to bail them out?'

"They have Galen, and a giant dragon, what can go wrong?" he asked.

OOC: Yes, that was partly meant to be ironic.

"They have Galen, and a giant dragon, what can go wrong?" he asked.

OOC: Yes, that was partly meant to be ironic.

Vin shot him a look. "Given our collective pasts, everything. If we find them dead I call dibs on Adam's morphers when we loot the bodies." The latter part was meant as a joke, although it was in horrible taste.

Guest tomisntblue
Vin shot him a look. "Given our collective pasts, everything. If we find them dead I call dibs on Adam's morphers when we loot the bodies." The latter part was meant as a joke, although it was in horrible taste.

Her joke missed the mark. Dante was quiet for a moment, until he laughed and said, "I'm gonna tell him you said that."

Her joke missed the mark. Dante was quiet for a moment, until he laughed and said, "I'm gonna tell him you said that."

"Like I care, in all seriousness, I wouldn't mind trying out those suits."

Guest tomisntblue
"Like I care, in all seriousness, I wouldn't mind trying out those suits."

"An Allomacer Power Ranger?" Dante asked, "You know, I could almost picture you in that suit. Maybe you can ask him to let you borrow it some time."

"An Allomacer Power Ranger?" Dante asked, "You know, I could almost picture you in that suit. Maybe you can ask him to let you borrow it some time."

"Might come in handy, there's still who ever's running this dump and Akuma..."

Guest tomisntblue
"Might come in handy, there's still who ever's running this dump and Akuma..."

"And after we deal with that, I might need some back-up when I get home and have to face Lady. I did kinda dump all of Persia on her."

"And after we deal with that, I might need some back-up when I get home and have to face Lady. I did kinda dump all of Persia on her."

"Don't look at me, Hell hat no fury like a woman scorned."

Guest tomisntblue
"Don't look at me, Hell hat no fury like a woman scorned."

"Oh I know, I've been to hell more times then I care to remember. I've fought the devil, false gods, and I still don't want to go back and deal with Lady. She thinks just cause I heal it's okay to shoot me in the head!"

"Oh I know, I've been to hell more times then I care to remember. I've fought the devil, false gods, and I still don't want to go back and deal with Lady. She thinks just cause I heal it's okay to shoot me in the head!"

"I like her already."

Guest tomisntblue
"Probably both."

"In which case you'd win. Lady can go toe to toe with demons, but take away her guns - or crossbows as it now - and she's powerless. Now Trish on the other hand, she'd give you a run for your money."

"In which case you'd win. Lady can go toe to toe with demons, but take away her guns - or crossbows as it now - and she's powerless. Now Trish on the other hand, she'd give you a run for your money."

'Are you sure you don't want to go after her insead of Lady? You need someone like that to watch you back."

Guest tomisntblue
'Are you sure you don't want to go after her insead of Lady? You need someone like that to watch you back."

Dante laughed, "Oh I'm sure. Trish looks exactly like my mother."