Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

That explained it all. Eyes feasting on her features, he spoke.

"I....Am your father."

Vin realized it just as fast as him.

"It's her.... she's alive... Katie..."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That explained it all. Eyes feasting on her features, he spoke.

"I....Am your father."

Her face would remain that same dignified wall of stone, but Galen would sense the sharp spike of excitement, followed by some disappointment as she looked at Vin...

"And I assume this is my Mother?" she said with a little disdain creeping into her voice...

The chef would raise an eyebrow and smile.

"I have a lot a'chits working for me. And all of them are busy. Off with ye!"

In the back behind him though, Ben would see her working quietly at a bucket and pump, washing dishes with her back to them.

OOC: There JP, this is what happened to your girl... what you doin?

Her face would remain that same dignified wall of stone, but Galen would sense the sharp spike of excitement, followed by some disappointment as she looked at Vin...

"And I assume this is my Mother?" she said with a little disdain creeping into her voice...

"Yes, I am your mother, what have I done to deserve such venom?" Vin was rather shocked at the greeting.

Unsure, Galen would ignore all else as he stepped closer to her, raising a hand to cup her face before stopping, hesitating. She looked so.... She was magnificent and he slowly smiled, proud of who he saw before him. At her question, he'd answer.

"Yes.... And no. But how did you know of me?"

"Yes, I am your mother, what have I done to deserve such venom?" Vin was rather shocked at the greeting.

"Oh, I don't know... I just thought you'd be..." She paused putting her finger to her mouth in an exaggerated fashion. "Someone less weak... Cowed with a look from Father, and then trying to run away to practice?" she finished...

Unsure, Galen would ignore all else as he stepped closer to her, raising a hand to cup her face before stopping, hesitating. She looked so.... She was magnificent and he slowly smiled, proud of who he saw before him. At her question, he'd answer.

"Yes.... And no. But how did you know of me?"

"Shruiken" she would say as she was cut off from her beratement of Vin...

"Oh, hey, I think I just saw a rat over there, actually no, a dozen of them is rummaging through your food cabinet. Might want to check that out.", Ben would go get the girl when the chef was not looking and occupied.

The Chef would not be amused, and slammed the cleaver down unto the cutting board with a loud "Chop!"...

He cocked his head to the side and gave him a look, similar to this http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff340/r...ed-facepalm.jpg

"Oh, I don't know... I just thought you'd be..." She paused putting her finger to her mouth in an exaggerated fashion. "Someone less weak... Cowed with a look from Father, and then trying to run away to practice?" she finished...

So. That old dragon told her of him and Vin? He couldn't help it. He took her in an embrace and held his daughter for the first time before speaking.

"Please.... Your mother is stronger then you realize. Sometimes a willow branch is best to use against an oak."

" So how did you survive all these centuries, Raziel and Shurikan arrived well before us."see when the tome comes.

So. That old dragon told her of him and Vin? He couldn't help it. He took her in an embrace and held his daughter for the first time before speaking.

"Please.... Your mother is stronger then you realize. Sometimes a willow branch is best to use against an oak."

"Father..." she would say, breaking her refined composure, for an instant showing emotions akin to a little girl being held by her daddy.

But it wouldn't last...

"So how did you survive all these centuries, Raziel and Shurikan arrived well before us."see when the tome comes.

She looked over at Vin and said "Because Mother... I am a Vampire" she stressed each syllable on that last part giving her a wicked smile that showed off her fangs...

"Father..." she would say, breaking her refined composure, for an instant showing emotions akin to a little girl being held by her daddy.

But it wouldn't last...

She looked over at Vin and said "Because Mother... I am a Vampire" she stressed each syllable on that last part giving her a wicked smile that showed off her fangs...

Vampire, human.... What did he care? He loved her anyway and seeing the emotion shown even for a brief moment made him hold her all the tighter, as though someone was going to take her from him again. Wait a minute..... His eyes opened and he glared at the Lord General.

"You say your device worked on Vampires..... What were you going to do to them after the Hylden lord was killed?"

OOC: Anyone wanna tell me what's going on? I missed something that I feel I should have been here for...

OOC:We're discussing ways to defeat our enemies. They are building a weapon that can destroy entire species. The hooded person turned out to be Galen and Vin's daughter who turned out to be a vampire. And Hugo, I don't think you should go any closer or I'll break this up.

Why is Galen still hugging a vampire. She may be his daughter, but still. "You may want to watch those fangs." Aang made a stance and the floor covered her feet. He would gently push her away from Galen, separating the hug but they would still be close.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante simply watched the situation with Galen and Vin's daughter unfold. He was prepared to help defend her if need be, ven if he had to fight every man in here.

Why is Galen still hugging a vampire. She may be his daughter, but still. "You may want to watch those fangs." Aang made a stance and the floor covered her feet. He would gently push her away from Galen, separating the hug but they would still be close.

Instantly, Aang would receive a message direct from Galen's mind.

<Aang.... I know your looking out for me..... But if you keep me one centimeter away from my daughter, I'll knock you out.>

On the outside Vin would just shake and collapse to the floor.

On the inside things would be more interesting...

Vin found her self in her mindscape Vinessa glaring at her..

"A vampire for a daughter, you truly are a demon, I'm taking over so I can slay the beast and you watch."

"No whay in hell are you touching my daughter or getting control of this body; I'll die befor ethat happens!" Vin declared.

"That can be arranged." Vinessa smirked adn lunged forward, Vin tried to dodge but a fist impacted her arm causing her to flinch and the entire midscape to flicker.

"You can't fight me, not directly, you'll have too much collateral damage. The only way to settle this is to pick mental avatars, loser gets banished from this body for good." Vin had learned a lot more about mental fight than Vinessa ever had and picked up on what was going on.

"I pick my Micael of course my prince will help me be rid of you by the power of our love." Viinessa would them make a mental contruct of Michael.

"I choose Galen then." Vin countered a mirage Galen appearing. The midscaoe switch to the roman arena, Vin and Vinessa were in the stands.

"Go forth my prince and vanquish this black knight!

"Black armor still shines sweetheart, Vin retorted before looking at the Galen contsruct, "Let him have it honey, for our daughter's sake."

In the real world the actual Galen would see whatever happeneed her through the mind link.

OOC: G4, Hugo, En Guarde!

On the inside things would be more interesting...

Vin found her self in her mindscape Vinessa glaring at her..

"A vampire for a daughter, you truly are a demon, I'm taking over so I can slay the beast and you watch."

"No way in hell are you touching my daughter or getting control of this body; I'll die before that happens!" Vin declared.

"That can be arranged." Vinessa smirked and lunged forward, Vin tried to dodge but a fist impacted her arm causing her to flinch and the entire mindscape to flicker.

"You can't fight me, not directly, you'll have too much collateral damage. The only way to settle this is to pick mental avatars, loser gets banished from this body for good." Vin

had learned a lot more about mental fight than Vinessa ever had and picked up on what was going on.

"I pick my Michael of course my prince will help me be rid of you by the power of our love." Viinessa would them make a mental construct of Michael.

"I choose Galen then." Vin countered a mirage Galen appearing. The mindscape switched to a roman arena, Vin and Vinessa were in the stands.

"Go forth my prince and vanquish this black knight!

"Black armor still shines sweetheart, Vin retorted before looking at the Galen construct, "Let him have it honey, for our daughter's sake."

In the real world the actual Galen would see whatever happening her through the mind link.

Seeing all this in the blink of an eye, Galen would let go of Katrina and swoop over to Vin.

"Vin!"

Guest tomisntblue

Dante hurried to his friend's side, keeping an eye out of Katie, "What happened?" he asked, hoping Galen would know something via their mind link.

Dante hurried to his friend's side, keeping an eye out of Katie, "What happened?" he asked, hoping Galen would know something via their mind link.

Seeing the mental battle play, he reddened slightly at the "champion battle" and smiled grimly.

"Vin's fighting for control right now."

Guest tomisntblue
Seeing the mental battle play, he reddened slightly at the "champion battle" and smiled grimly.

"Vin's fighting for control right now."

Dante nodded and turned away from Vin and looked to Katie, ready to spring into action if need be, "So we just have to let this one play out?" he asked with his back to Galen