Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

OOC: As Skirmisher isn't here, I've taken over briefly as GM. Enjoy.

As each member of the castle or group of heroes slept or did whatever they needed, the rest of the night passed by blissfully. Soon, morning came and a new day dawned for Nosgoth and the Keep. At this point, each of the heroes would wake up and prepare for in whatever manner that seemed best....For who knew what this new day held?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
He would smile, before departing towards his quarters for the night. He was glad not all of Vins friends were demons.

OOC:Your too kind -_-.

Adam would return the smile. Seeing the prince walk off, the Ranger sighed. Running his hand through the fountain, he eventually walked back to his room and slept on the thought of the love triangle.

vin would simply fall asleep next to him.

Asleep, Galen would feel a distinct sense of peace with the world as he rested, drawing her closer in his-Wait. His eyes snapped open in an instant as he saw the features of his wife scarce inches away from him and not wishing to disturb her, he merely looked at her in awe before smiling slightly.

"Vin...."

Asleep, Galen would feel a distinct sense of peace with the world as he rested, drawing her closer in his-Wait. His eyes snapped open in an instant as he saw the features of his wife scarce inches away from him and not wishing to disturb her, he merely looked at her in awe before smiling slightly.

"Vin...."

"Last I checked."

"Last I checked."

He couldn't help it, he leaned forward and kissed her right there before breaking off slightly with a slight look of confusion.

"How did you-?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam awoke early. However, he had taken his time getting out of bed as things seemed peaceful enough. Once ready he headed towards the dining hall. If there was no breakfast then perhaps thered be someone to talk to.

Guest tomisntblue
He was glad not all of Vins friends were demons.

OOC: What did Dante do? Beside Galen and Adam, Dante's the only one he had extended conversation with.

When Dante awoke, he began searching the castle with desperate intent. He was on a mission this morning, and wouldn't let anything distract him.

He couldn't help it, he leaned forward and kissed her right there before breaking off slightly with a slight look of confusion.

"How did you-?"

"Lots and lots of anger, she insulted you and Dante, I couldn't just sit there. Since i couldn't hit her I broke the prince's nose, I don't know how long I can keep control."

"Lots and lots of anger, she insulted you and Dante, I couldn't just sit there. Since i couldn't hit her I broke the prince's nose, I don't know how long I can keep control."

Pulling her toward him, he breathed in her scent and kissed her forehead before sitting up.

"Rest assured, I'm doing all I can here to help you....Whats she like to you? Your...Alternate side?"

Guest tomisntblue
Adam awoke early. However, he had taken his time getting out of bed as things seemed peaceful enough. Once ready he headed towards the dining hall. If there was no breakfast then perhaps thered be someone to talk to.

Dante's "mission" brought him to the dinning hall. he was so focused however he walked past Adam without a word.

For those who came to the dining hall, breakfast would be served and various members of the castle would be eating. Also there would be several burly knights, the royal guards. Quaffing and laughing as each exchanged stories.

Pulling her toward him, he breathed in her scent and kissed her forehead before sitting up.

"Rest assured, I'm doing all I can here to help you....Whats she like to you? Your...Alternate side?"

"She hates me, she's scared of me. She reminds me of Lady Nebula without the confidence. I don't hate her but she was an accident I never meant to be reincarnated. Now, I haven't seen you in a lifetime, I missed you; I'd love to mae up for lost time but I need to apologize to Dante, even if it wasn't me who said those things." She'd give him a nice long passionate kiss and get up.

Guest tomisntblue
Michael would be sitting in the banquet room, eating a few grapes without tasting them. Nothing had taste without Vinessa...

Dante walked up and down the perimeter of the table, searching. Eventually he would notice Michael. With determination in his eyes Dante approached the Prince.

"She hates me, she's scared of me. She reminds me of Lady Nebula without the confidence. I don't hate her but she was an accident I never meant to be reincarnated. Now, I haven't seen you in a lifetime, I missed you; I'd love to mae up for lost time but I need to apologize to Dante, even if it wasn't me who said those things." She'd give him a nice long passionate kiss and get up.

Still in awe of her, he'd smile and stand up, getting ready for breakfast and going down to the dining hall with her.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Dante walked up and down the perimeter of the table, searching. Eventually he would notice Michael. With determination in his eyes Dante approached the Prince.

Adam had eaten something, ignoring Dante as he did him. When he was done, he stood up and saw Dante move towards Micheal.

"Oh, no." passed through his head as he kept an eye on the situation, ready to interfere if need be.

Still in awe of her, he'd smile and stand up, getting ready for breakfast and going down to the dining hall with her.

Vin would eat as much as she could and have a glass of ale as opposed to Vinessa's favorite wine, it was good to be in control again.

"I'm sorry about all of this Galen."

The Prince would eye him curiously, before returning to his food dispassionatley.

Guest tomisntblue
The Prince would eye him curiously, before returning to his food dispassionatley.

"Prince!" Dante demanded, "We need to have words. I have a question for you."

Vin would eat as much as she could and have a glass of ale as opposed to Vinessa's favorite wine, it was good to be in control again.

"I'm sorry about all of this Galen."

Obscenely enjoying deep down the fact that his wife was with him and that it was confounding the prince where he sat, Galen was at peace with the world though his eyes would flicker towards Dante in slight confusion. What was wrong?

Guest tomisntblue
"Of Course..." He would say, not looking at Dante. It wasnt out of dissrepect, but out of his own distractions.

"Do your people know of ice-cream? It's been a year since I've had a damn Strawberry Sundae."

"Do your people know of ice-cream? It's been a year since I've had a damn Strawberry Sundae."

Ice cream?

Only Dante it seemed.

Eating his breakfast one-handed, the other would be clasped firmly in Vin's as he ate.

Vin would just burst out laughing.

"Classic Dante, oh how I've missed the Son of Sparda!"