Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Aang made a stance and the floor covered her feet. He would gently push her away from Galen, separating the hug but they would still be close.

She'd almost hiss at Aang for removing her from Galen... her temper would rise...

On the outside Vin would just shake and collapse to the floor.

Oh course that would cheer her up... until...

Seeing all this in the blink of an eye, Galen would let go of Katrina and swoop over to Vin.

"Vin!"

Still stuck to the floor she'd be shocked that her Father would just leave her like that...

Meanwhile the reactions of the other people in the room...

The King would react first to the news of her being a vampire with a dumbfounded expression, that would last until she hissed at Aang. He then got Really, Really scared and started to back up... apparently he was the only one in the room though didn't know (Michael probably didn't know either) as the Guards and the other Generals stood their ground...

The Lord General was both relieved that he didn't have to explain his weapon, but utterly horrified that his daughter collapsed, he too would run over to her... but keep a weary eye on the Vampire...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
"But that would mean she would only love one of you. I mean you and the prince over there."

Adam looked over the scene. Things escalated very fast. Making his way over to Vin, he spoke to Galen.

"You have to break em up somehow. Theres a better way...you know it." Adam begged.

"But that would mean she would only love one of you. I mean you and the prince over there."

Prince Michael would draw his sword, walking toward the vampiress, as the length of his blade glowed slightly...

And shatter her earthern bounds.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Prince Michael would draw his sword, walking toward the vampiress, as the length of his blade glowed slightly...

And shatter her earthern bounds.

Adam, would move to intercept Micheal and his attack.

"Whoa, whoa buddy. Put that thing away. Right now. We need to be over there." Adam sighed in relief, however the battle of Vins was an issue that needed tending. They were fighting over the body...if only there was an easy solution to this.

Constuct Michael would look at Galen, and say, "Let it be done."

Construct Galen wouldn't even waste time with words as he dashed forward, igniting his lightsaber and slashing from the bottom up, seeking to cleave him in half from the bottom, like the batto-jutsu of old, if he succeeded.

On the outside, Galen would then remember how his daughter was trapped and leaving Dante to protect Vin's body, he'd stand up and position himself in front of his daughter before activating his lightsaber and looking at the men who seemed to be panicking.

"Whoever touches my daughter, or interferes with my wifes battle..... I'll cut them where they stand."

Guest tomisntblue
Construct Galen wouldn't even waste time with words as he dashed forward, igniting his lightsaber and slashing from the bottom up, seeking to cleave him in half from the bottom, like the batto-jutsu of old, if he succeeded.

On the outside, Galen would then remember how his daughter was trapped and leaving Dante to protect Vin's body, he'd stand up and obliterate the rock holding his daughter before activating his lightsaber and looking at the men who seemed to be panicking.

"Whoever touches my daughter, or interferes with my wifes battle..... I'll cut them where they stand."

Standing by Vin, Dante would draw his guns and smile

devil-may-cry-dante.jpg

"Don't even think about coming this way."

C-Michael would not move. Before Galen came too close, he would come face first against a magic barrier. At his dashing speed, it might hurt. From within the barrier, Michael would draw his enchanted blade and smile. "Death rides on silent wings, foul demon."

Prince Michael (real) would simply walk back to where he stood, watching Vin with intrest.

C-Michael would not move. Before Galen came too close, he would come face first against a magic barrier. At his dashing speed, it might hurt. From within the barrier, Michael would draw his enchanted blade and smile. "Death rides on silent wings, foul demon."

C-Galen lightsaber would creates sparks as the lightsaber smacked against the barrier, and in response C-Galen would blast the area below C-Micheal's feet and blow the sand into his eyes while he posed.

If successful, then he would thrust the tip of his blade for the heart while his concentration was disrupted and the barrier gone, and if not, then he'd slam the C-Prince with a Force-Push with enough power to slam him to the other side of the arena.

All this, if successful.

In reality, Galen would be an imposing figure as his eyes flared Sith Yellow to further intimidate those who would seek to harm his family.

Dante pointed his guns at Michael, but figured the barrier would keep the out. So what could he do? Air Trick? Probably not. Yamato? Maybe, but it might hurt Katie as well. "Aang!" Dante yelled, a worried desperation in his voice, "Use your earth bending! Help her!"

OOC: That was the one inside Vin's mid.

C-Galen lightsaber would creates sparks as the lightsaber smacked against the barrier, and in response C-Galen would blast the area below C-Micheal's feet and blow the sand into his eyes while he posed.

If successful, then he would thrust the tip of his blade for the heart while his concentration was disrupted and the barrier gone, and if not, then he'd slam the C-Prince with a Force-Push with enough power to slam him to the other side of the arena.

All this, if successful.

In reality, Galen would be an imposing figure as his eyes flared Sith Yellow to further intimidate those who would seek to harm his family.

The dust would kick around his body, but Michael would slash his blade through the air, clearing most of it from his sight, just before sent flying across the room with invisible force. He would keep going till he was a hundred feet back, before dragging across the dirt, armor now covered in dust. Groaning from the push, he would get back up and walk towards Galen in no hurry.

The dust would kick around his body, but Michael would slash his blade through the air, clearing most of it from his sight, just before sent flying across the room with invisible force. He would keep going till he was a hundred feet back, before dragging across the dirt, armor now covered in dust. Groaning from the push, he would get back up and walk towards Galen in no hurry.

For the first time, C-Galen would speak.

"Nice armour."

His meaning would be punctuated by a blast of Sith Lightning as he stepped forward, the lightning being conducted by the metal armour even as with the other hand, he blasted the sand up into his eyes to obscure his vision again, if successful.

In reality, the Prince would suddenly feel a very powerful, very strong Force-Grip on his throat as Galen showed to the room just why they were so glad he was on their team.

Good or not, he was still a Sith.

You do not touch the badass cloak.

And you don't insult his girl.

Guest tomisntblue
Looking at Vins unconscious body, Michaels spoke aloud: "I should hope that the true Vinessa wakes, and not that horrid slattern Vin."

Dante would shoot him a look, "I'd watch my mouth if I was you prince. Before I show you who from out group is the real DEMON."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Looking at Vins unconscious body, Michaels spoke aloud: "I should hope that the true Vinessa wakes, and not that horrid slattern Vin."

Adam was reaching his boiling point. All this over...he didnt know where to begin. He just wanted a peaceful resolution.

"Come on, we have mages and sorcerers! We cant find another solution to their body issue than them fighting?!?" Adam yelled to all company in the room.

For the first time, C-Galen would speak.

"Nice armour."

His meaning would be punctuated by a blast of Sith Lightning as he stepped forward, the lightning being conducted by the metal armour even as with the other hand, he blasted the sand up into his eyes to obscure his vision again.

The Prince would not answer with words, but with a smug smirk.

As the lightning shot from his hands, the energy would simply be halted by the barrier once more. It seemed the shield was more powerful than anticpated, as C-Michael spoke. "Is this all? Sparks and dust?" He would keep walking toward him, now 50 feet away...

Adam was reaching his boiling point. All this over...he didnt know where to begin.

"Come on, we have magicians and sorcerers. We cant find another solution to their body issue?!?" Adam yelled to all company in the room.

"At this point, we aren't factors in this. I wish there way another way to end it,but these two seem dead seriuos to carry this on and neither of us have the power to stop them."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"At this point, we aren't factors in this. I wish there way another way to end it,but these two seem dead seriuos to carry this on and neither of us have the power to stop them."

OOC:Says the frickin Avatar :D. Spirits n stuff...never dealt with anything like this.

"There has to be something." Adam continues to say. He turns to the rest of the group.

The Prince would not answer with words, but with a smug smirk.

As the lightning shot from his hands, the energy would simply be halted by the barrier once more. It seemed the shield was more powerful than anticpated, as C-Michael spoke. "Is this all? Sparks and dust?" He would keep walking toward him, now 50 feet away...

As the dust would clear, it would reveal something quite interesting....

C-Galen wasn't where he last saw him.

Upon blowing the sand in his eyes, C-Galen would have dashed and would attack from the side, pulling the C-Prince out from under his own feet with telekinesis, a horrid thing in battle with such bulky armour before slashing down to remove a leg as he was now close enough to do so, if successful.

"Can you even fight at all Prince? Or do you intend to dazzle me with your charming wit?"

Dante would shoot him a look, "I'd watch my mouth if I was you prince. Before I show you who from out group is the real DEMON."

"Please, do so. Show us your demonic nature." The Prince would smile smugly, as per his nature as of late, daring Dante to attempt something with his mere demeanor.

His face would suddenly turn a sickly shade of red, then purple, as his air was no longer available to him. Scowling at Galen, he would gesture at the guards in the room under his command.

A dozen warriors would surround Galen, attempting to restrain him with force.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC:Says the frickin Avatar :D. Spirits n stuff...never dealt with anything like this.

"There has to be something." Adam continues to say. He turns to the rest of the group.

"Not unless you can break in Vin mind and break the two up."

"Please, do so. Show us your demonic nature." The Prince would smile smugly, as per his nature as of late, daring Dante to attempt something with his mere demeanor.

Dante would simply smile, rethinking his initial reaction. If there was one thing Dante was good at it was keeping his cool. "trust me, you don't want to know what I can do."