Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

"Vin...Im not trying to leave, and if that one thing that needs to be taken care of isnt a calm conversation with everyone, then hell no." Adam sternly tells her aloud.

"That weapon they have needs to be destroyed, they may plan to use it on Archons now, but these people hate vampires and would not hesitate, to use it on them and I'll be damned if there is something that coul put my daughter in danger there hands. Today is not a day to screw with me."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegfried who had fainted while all of this was going on , had finally woken up and smiled when he saw Shurikan.

" My favorite Dragon is back!", Siegfried said as he then saw the Prince and looked at Galen.

" ...... I'm just going to assume that nothing happned while I was knocked out. If someone cares to inform me then go right ahead..."

Prince Michael, having healed from his wounds, would stand up from where Galen had tossed him, his face flushed in anger. He watched, and knew instantly that it was Vin who stood before them. The dragon, no matter how large, would hold no fear with him. He drew his sword and smashed it into the ground with such force, the stone beneath him cracked and reverberated violently.

"Damn You! Damn you Vin! You took her away forever... What have I done to deserve this fate? What have I done to you!" He finished, pointing at Galen with his last words.

"She was going to kill my daughter, I would rather die then see on her on her harmed, and the meant killing Vinessa, I don't regret it in the slightest."

Prince Michael, having healed from his wounds, would stand up from where Galen had tossed him, his face flushed in anger. He watched, and knew instantly that it was Vin who stood before them. The dragon, no matter how large, would hold no fear with him. He drew his sword and smashed it into the ground with such force, the stone beneath him cracked and reverberated violently.

"Damn You! Damn you Vin! You took her away forever... What have I done to deserve this fate? What have I done to you!" He finished, pointing at Galen with his last words.

Concentrating, Galen would blast his way out just long enough to emerge from his prison to see the Prince and hear his declaration.

With an even tone he spoke.

"For my wife..... For my daughter..... I would waste worlds themselves time and again, if it meant their safety and prosperity."

He then debated whether or not to inform him of something else, but decided against it. He didn't want to give him false hope.

" I use to have a daughter and a wife as Vin knows and I had been with them for five years untill.... they were killed and I was beaten nearly to death until I met Vin and she saved me...after that she comforted me on my wife and daughter's death and while I still think about them, I think they would have approved of what I am doing now. Vin was doing what was right..", Siegfried said calmly.

"She was going to kill my daughter, I would rather die then see on her on her harmed, and the meant killing Vinessa, I don't regret it in the slightest."

"Yes...I don't imagine you do. You come here, take my beloved, get what you came for, killed anyone who stood against you, and you are in the right. Your ways are distorted beyond belief, witch."

Concentrating, Galen would blast his way out just long enough to emerge from his prison to see the Prince and hear his declaration.

With an even tone he spoke.

"For my wife..... For my daughter..... I would waste worlds themselves time and again, if it meant their safety and prosperity."

He then debated whether or not to inform him of something else, but decided against it. He didn't want to give him false hope.

"You would kill millions, if not billions of lives... for your own selfish reasons? I see you for what you truly are now..."

" I use to have a daughter and a wife as Vin knows and I had been with them for five years untill.... they were killed and I was beaten nearly to death until I met Vin and she saved me...after that she comforted me on my wife and daughter's death and while I still think about them, I think they would have approved of what I am doing now. Vin was doing what was right..", Siegfried said calmly.

"No. It is not right, warrior. Ruining lives for self gain is NEVER right!"

Siegfried would get up and walk infront of Galen and Vin and speak to the prince.

" Please.....your to be wife was part of another person which is Vin and she loved Galen. So don't blame Vin, blame Fate..." Siegfried said as he kept a hand by SC incase the Prince tried anything.

"Yes...I don't imagine you do. You come here, take my beloved, get what you came for, killed anyone who stood against you, and you are in the right. Your ways are distorted beyond belief, witch."

"You would kill millions, if not billions of lives... for your own selfish reasons? I see you for what you truly are now..."

"No. It is not right, warrior. Ruining lives for self gain is NEVER right!"

"And yet you were okay with me dying and crushing Galen's spirit to get what you wanted, willing to do harm to ur friends and family directly or idrectly for Vinessa, the logic works both ways." Vin said calmly.

Power would begin to crackle around his fist again as Galen's eyes began to revert to Sith Yellow again.

"Insult my wife again your highness.... And I'll rip out your tongue myself."

Taking Galen's word and noticing his further attempts to leave, Ben releases Galen. "Kay, I'll let Dante go too...", Ben does so.

He pays attention to the following conversation. He took note that he had several minutes of alien left and decided to stay Goop just in case. This was a good decision. "Galen... calm down.", Ben/Goop said as he laid a hand on Galen's shoulder.

Siegfried would then get a tight grasp on SC as he sighed and told Galen to calm down as this would be handled.

"Please Galen, we don't need another fight and I don't think Aang and I can hold you back by ourselves...", Siegfried said as Rev had fallen asleep.

Siegfried would get up and walk infront of Galen and Vin and speak to the prince.

" Please.....your to be wife was part of another person which is Vin and she loved Galen. So don't blame Vin, blame Fate..." Siegfried said as he kept a hand by SC incase the Prince tried anything.

Suprisingly, his words would actually strike a chord in the young Prince. "Fate...you are right, warrior...if this happened, it was always bound to happen...Fate...how cruel she is..."

"And yet you were okay with me dying and crushing Galen's spirit to get what you wanted, willing to do harm to ur friends and family directly or idrectly for Vinessa, the logic works both ways." Vin said calmly.

"You were already dead. That is why he came here, correct? To ruin lives for his self fulfillment. Accepting death is part of the order of things. This is blasphemy to the very Nature of the universe! Friends? Family? I have only one friend, and my family... for me, they care not. And now. I have nothing."

"Please Prince, .....shut your mouth because Ben doesn't have much time left in his ALien form and Aang and myself probably won't be able to stop Galen.......or Vin from hurting you.."

Suprisingly, his words would actually strike a chord in the young Prince. "Fate...you are right, warrior...if this happened, it was always bound to happen...Fate...how cruel she is..."

"You were already dead. That is why he came here, correct? To ruin lives for his self fulfillment. Accepting death is part of the order of things. This is blasphemy to the very Nature of the universe! Friends? Family? I have only one friend, and my family... for me, they care not. And now. I have nothing."

Vin just shrugged and began to walk away. "Galen, he's not worth it, let's go."

Power would begin to crackle around his fist again as Galen's eyes began to revert to Sith Yellow again.

"Insult my wife again your highness.... And I'll rip out your tongue myself."

"Aye, I do not care for your threats. I have nothing left to take, nothing left to hurt. Thank yourself for that, demon."

The Prince would turn around and walk away. While his back was still turned, he would whisper, "This is not the end. I swear it."

In his mind, he would swear Vengance on Galen and Vin, personally.

Siegfried would sigh as he turned to Ben and asked him if he was getting tired of this as well.

Siegfried then began to leave the room only to turn back around more time as he spoke to the Prince.

"The others may not like you and I don't either but my sword here can find some good in nearly everyone and its trying to find the good in you.."

( I thought that somebody would have told him......off RP of course.)

Vin just shrugged and began to walk away. "Galen, he's not worth it, let's go."

Without moving, Galen would merely stare at the retreating Prince before moving out of the grips of those who sought to keep him back as he walked towards his daughter.....

"Aye, I do not care for your threats. I have nothing left to take, nothing left to hurt. Thank yourself for that, demon."

The Prince would turn around and walk away. While his back was still turned, he would whisper, "This is not the end. I swear it."

In his mind, he would swear Vengeance on Galen and Vin, personally.

OOC: So now Galen has an arch-rival! WOOT!

Siegfried would sigh as he turned to Ben and asked him if he was getting tired of this as well.

Siegfried then began to leave the room only to turn back around more time as he spoke to the Prince.

"The others may not like you and I don't either but my sword here can find some good in nearly everyone and its trying to find the good in you.."

OOC: Well, no one told him, except he should only know about the transforming ability, not the time limit.

"Yeah, I am."

" I mean the Prince starts stuff and then we look like the jerks when we come in and have to hold our own friend back from kicking his rear end.... I just hate that SC thinks that despite of what he has done, thier has to be some good in him." Siegfried said as he woke Revenant up.

He would be too far now to turn around, but in his mind, he knew only one thing. There was no good in his soul whatsoever. One day, he would claim back the price for his loss. But not this day...

Without moving, Galen would merely stare at the retreating Prince before moving out of the grips of those who sought to keep him back as he walked towards his daughter.....

OOC: So now Galen has an arch-rival! WOOT!

"Katrina, I'm glad to see you alive, my last wish was that you be kept safe. I know no words can ever make up for whatever happened after and my not being there but I love you."

Guest tomisntblue

Having been quite since the battle. Dante had long since calmed down, but he was reflecting on the fight and trying to find a solution to their new problem. "How do we help these people now?" he asked out loud?

The whole thing finally calmed down with little damage. While Vin went over to her daughter, he looked over the whole thing. "Something's telling me we won't be welcome here any longer."

OOC: Does over a dozen people dead count as little damage? :D Anyway, I g2g brb in 2 hours more or less.