Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It seems a sound enough plan...When will we go forth with it?"

Growing steadily redder in the face at being snubbed in front of his generals and visitors, the king would snap.

"Never! I will not risk my people for a mages trick that may or may not work. This....Device is untested you say on large amounts of beings? Whose to say that it will work at all then! And from such, our race would be doomed. I forbid it!"

Growing steadily redder in the face at being snubbed in front of his generals and visitors, the king would snap.

"Never! I will not risk my people for a mages trick that may or may not work. This....Device is untested you say on large amounts of beings? Whose to say that it will work at all then! And from such, our race would be doomed. I forbid it!"

"Father...I ask that you see reason...will we cower here to be exterminated? Or will be defend ourselves, our children..and our wives..? Must we cower like rodents? Or will we fight like men? Like Kings!"

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Are there any combat or offensive alternatives or strategies other than this...device?" Adam asks. If it came to it, hed more than willingly be in the front lines.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"You have any ideas Adam?" , Siegfried curiosuly asked.

"Other than the direct approach...no, not really. However the Janos fellow should be our prime target. He seemed to direct the lot." Adam replied.

"And he's the most powerful. But I remembered him stalling out of an attack and changed slightly, as if letting us go."

"He's probably the Archon Lord's second."

To all the mentions and ideas, The Lord General would quickly strike.

"Yes! We can! They are monsters yes, but they are not invincible! We can defeat them! And now...We have the means to do it. The device below us... And our newest ally."

He gestured to the hooded being.

She would announce herself to the all there "I am Lady Katrina, Leader of the Razielm." she would say in a exalted manner.

She looked over to Galen "You are obviously the Leader of this group of Other World Travelers, I could see as much when you silently ordered that Girl to hold her tongue... Tell Me, Who of you is my Father?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
She would announce herself to the all there "I am Lady Katrina, Leader of the Razielm." she would say in a exalted manner.

She looked over to Galen "You are obviously the Leader of this group of Other World Travelers, I could see as much when you silently ordered that Girl to hold her tongue... Tell Me, Who of you is my Father?"

OOC:OOOHHHH. Now I get it :D.

Adam would stay silent, only glancing over to Galen, as if on reflex.

"Don't look at me. I'm only twelve."

That explained it all. Eyes feasting on her features, he spoke.

"I....Am your father."