Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Do your people know of ice-cream? It's been a year since I've had a damn Strawberry Sundae."

Adam breathed a sigh of relief, sitting back down.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sounds of the doors on the other side of the chamber would open as a courier stepped inside.

"Milords and ladies? His highness awaits you all in his audience chamber, when you have finished your repast."

Vin would just burst out laughing.

"Classic Dante, oh how I've missed the Son of Sparda!"

At hearing her laughter, knowing it was Vin stealing his beloveds body, he would stand up, spit upon the floor, look at her with disgust, and walk out toward the balcony where he nearly fought Galen.

Guest tomisntblue
"We have both Ice, and cream. Though I do not advise mixing them."

Defeated

Dante sighed, "In my world Ice cream is the name of a dessert."

At hearing her laughter, knowing it was Vin stealing his beloveds body, he would stand up, spit upon the floor, look at her with disgust, and walk out toward the balcony where he nearly fought Galen.

Glaring at the Princes show, he'd stand up when he was interrupted by the sounds of the messenger.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante took a seat at the table near the majority (if not all) of his group. "Okay, does anyone know how to make ice-cream?" he asked his voice more serious than if he was going to battle (which isn't all that serious normally).

Defeated

Dante sighed, "In my world Ice cream is the name of a dessert."

"Couldn't you just use Yamato to open up a portal to an ice cream shop," Vin asked, "At any rate I wanted to apologize for the demon thing last night, even if it was Vinessa who said it."

"Couldn't you just use Yamato to open up a portal to an ice cream shop," Vin asked, "At any rate I wanted to apologize for the demon thing last night, even if it was Vinessa who said it."

Giving the Prince the evil eye, Galen would squeeze her hand and murmur.

"You have nothing to apologize for. That harpy is not you."

Guest tomisntblue

"Even I'm not that irresponsibly, though desperate times do call for desperate measures."

Dante shrugged, "Don't worry about it. If anyone knows how bad demons can be, it's me. I just wish these people understood the difference between a demon and a devil."

Giving the Prince the evil eye, Galen would squeeze her hand and murmur.

"You have nothing to apologize for. That harpy is not you."

The Prince being gone, did not see this. He instead, walks away, talking in secret to certain individuals under his command.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam was about to check up on the guy, when the messenger walked into the room. Sighing, and still wanting to talk a bit, he followed the prince before readying to go to the chamber.

At the word of command, the soldiers would nod and march off with the heroes as all came at their own pace to the audience chamber, the hall where the king himself welcomed his guests and the like. A large model of Nosgoth would be on the table, and various generals and the like would be arguing tactics and the like.... Including Vinessa's father, the Lord General who looking at Galen and Vin together nearly choked in rage before turning to business with the others. Above it all, the king would be looking at it with a look of concentration, though he seemed out of it. The only other being that seemed out of place was a being in a cloak and hood, who merely watched.....

OOC: And now, I must go. Good night all.

Guest tomisntblue
At the word of command, the soldiers would nod and march off with the heroes as all came at their own pace to the audience chamber, the hall where the king himself welcomed his guests and the like. A large model of Nosgoth would be on the table, and various generals and the like would be arguing tactics and the like.... Including Vinessa's father, the Lord General who looking at Galen and Vin together nearly choked in rage before turning to business with the others. Above it all, the king would be looking at it with a look of concentration, though he seemed out of it. The only other being that seemed out of place was a being in a cloak and hood, who merely watched.....

OOC: And now, I must go. Good night all.

Dante noticed the hooded man. Demons in his world could take human form, he was good at picking out the one who didn't belong - not that this guy blended in vary well. Dante kept an eye on the man as he debated going to argue tactics with the men. Someone needed to speak on his groups behalf.

Vin, had a thief's sense, she knew when something wasn't right and could easily pick out an oddity in the croiwd.

<The prince is up to something and keep an eye on the hooded guy Galen.> She would then dive into the discussion, with both Vinessa's knowledge and the tactics she'd learned h so long a go on Scadrial.

Vin, had a thief's sense, she knew when something wasn't right and could easily pick out an oddity in the crowd.

<The prince is up to something and keep an eye on the hooded guy Galen.> She would then dive into the discussion, with both Vinessa's knowledge and the tactics she'd learned so long ago on Scadrial.

Looking at the hooded being, Galen would frown. There was something about that one..... But his concern switched to Vin when he heard her use Vinessa and her knowledge with something akin to alarm.

Just as Vin's allomancy memories helped her take over, so will Vinessa's education do the same if she wasn't careful.

With a look of disgust at the group, the Lord General would resume his speech which was interrupted.

"-As I was saying, we cannot hide forever in this place! We must take our army and free our lands! Your highness.... You are my liege, but your mastery of military matters is lacking. Let others who are more versed in war proceed to free humanity from the oppression! We must fight!"

OOC: Seriously, where is everyone?

Looking at the hooded being, Galen would frown. There was something about that one..... But his concern switched to Vin when he heard her use Vinessa and her knowledge with something akin to alarm.

Just as Vin's allomancy memories helped her take over, so will Vinessa's education do the same if she wasn't careful.

Vin would understand the look, nod and go quiet.

With a look of disgust at the group, the Lord General would resume his speech which was interrupted.

"-As I was saying, we cannot hide forever in this place! We must take our army and free our lands! Your highness.... You are my liege, but your mastery of military matters is lacking. Let others who are more versed in war proceed to free humanity from the oppression! We must fight!"

The King would shake his head.

"We have survived and prospered after a fashion because we did not go out for senseless war! This land is given over to the Archons. It is already an inevitable fact of our life. And insofar as I am King, I shall not risk my people in senseless slaughter."