Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam would sigh in defeat at Katies answer.

"Enjoy yourself..." The rangers goal was a tough one. Get to Vin. Galen and Dante would not make it easy. It was then that Adam saw Ben enter. In exitement, he called out.

"Hey! Dante, Galen. Subdue them, theyre wrecking everything!" Adam orders as he makes his way to Vin.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam would sigh in defeat at Katies answer.

"Enjoy yourself..." The rangers goal was a tough one. Get to Vin. Galen and Dante would not make it easy. It was then that Adam saw Ben enter. In exitement, he called out.

"Hey! Dante, Galen. Subdue them, theyre wrecking everything!" Adam orders as he makes his way to Vin.

"Of course! Ghostfreak! I'll stay here to protect Katie."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Of course! Ghostfreak! I'll stay here to protect Katie."

"Ghostfreak? Thats it!. Ben, take them out, then come with me." Adam says before sneaking over to Vin's body( :D ninja powers). He tries to Wake the two Vins.

"I know you two can hear me. Wake up already! I want both of you front and center, cause things are going to hell out here only because you two dont want to talk it out. Theres another way , we just need to find it." Adam says doing everything he can to wake the girls.

C-Michaels reaction would be to put up another barrier in defense, as soon as he realized Galen had jumped over him. He would be pushed to the ground but retained his hold on the magic, in anticipation of an attack, Years of training in magic and arms had taught him defense was the best offense. He would hear the sabers blade drive toward him only to be reflected once more, while Michael turned around to deliver a surprise slash attack with inhuman speed.

As soon as the lightsaber impacted with yet another barrier, C-Galen would have already been moving. Using the barrier as a springboard, he would have pushed on it with his feet and leap away some 50 feet before switching off the lightsaber.

"So..... That is how you fight. You rely on your armour and shields to prevent injury. Then should you suffer any, your regeneration kicks in. All you have to do is wait for an opponent to tire themselves out. All in all, an well-thought strategy....Save for one flaw. What happens if you suffer an injury your powerless to heal?"

He smirked evilly, the Force he had been concentrating into himself having been to his satisfaction as he spoke.

"Lets try this again, shall we?"

Again, he would devote his concentration to lifting the C-Prince higher, and higher..... Three stories high now.....Before releasing him and allowing him to fall....Save for one key difference.

Having learned from before, C-Galen would be directing the fall so that the C-Prince would land head-first.

If successful, the result would snap the C-Princes neck as well as cause massive trauma and possible paralysis, if he didn't outright die. If he survived, the trauma and paralysis would prevent him from defending himself via magic, nor physical means as C-Galen would make sure of that. And if he died..... Then this battle would be over.

The Action going on around her had a smile on her face... she moved to the periphery of the combat and decided to watch. When Adam spoke up she eventually decided to answer...

"I get to watch Father kick some ass, what more could a girl ask for... Nay, I will not interfere... yet..." she said

If so, she was certainly getting her moneys worth.

The Guards seem shocked at the uselessness of the projectiles, two even fled in fear. Six warriors armed with swords and sealed armor would charge Dante, while another five would charge galen. The remaining warriors, (11 mages) would send more magic projectiles while the swordsmen kept them occupied.

Though human, Starkiller would look no less demonic then Dante as he inspired fear amongst all the guards who were stupid enough to challenge him.

For the five who would attack him, Starkiller would direct the heavy table to ram them all before directing it towards the mages speedily, slashing all foes who would come close to the body of his wife, like some sentinel at his post.

And though in Sith Mode, he would still recognize Adam and the rest of his friends, ignoring them unless they became a threat.

Nothing else mattered now.

"Whether 5 or 500....None of you shall pass me!"

This last would be punctuated by a blast of Sith Lightning on any mages still recovering from him flinging the table at them.

As soon as the lightsaber impacted with yet another barrier, C-Galen would have already been moving. Using the barrier as a springboard, he would have pushed on it with his feet and leap away some 50 feet before switching off the lightsaber.

"So..... That is how you fight. You rely on your armour and shields to prevent injury. Then should you suffer any, your regeneration kicks in. All you have to do is wait for an opponent to tire themselves out. All in all, an well-thought strategy....Save for one flaw. What happens if you suffer an injury your powerless to heal?"

He smirked evilly, the Force he had been concentrating into himself having been to his satisfaction as he spoke.

"Lets try this again, shall we?"

Again, he would devote his concentration to lifting the C-Prince higher, and higher..... Three stories high now.....Before releasing him and allowing him to fall....Save for one key difference.

Having learned from before, C-Galen would be directing the fall so that the C-Prince would land head-first.

If successful, the result would snap the C-Princes neck as well as cause massive trauma and possible paralysis, if he didn't outright die. If he survived, the trauma and paralysis would prevent him from defending himself via magic, nor physical means as C-Galen would make sure of that. And if he died..... Then this battle would be over.

Before C-Michael is more then 15 feet in the air, he would toss his sword at Galen, aiming for the heart. The sword would be moving at over 250mph, his human strength augmented by magical means. As he can do nothing to keep from being levitated, his last hopes were in the sword. If it hit, Galen would be fatally wounded. If not, he hoped it would break his concentration enough to release the hold. Either way, the constant use of magic against Galens powerful attacks seemed to begin taking thier toll, Michael would feel as if he ran a mile clad in armor.

Dante, while an enraged demon, was still in control enough to make smart moves. He called out the word, "Trickster!" in a voice that carried a duel tone - one Dante's normal voice and another darker version of his voice. As the Swordsmen charged his way he used his Air Trick to get behind the mages. While they were disoriented and looking for him he used his allomancy once again. This time he pulled on the armor of the warriors, pulling them into the mages.

Dante pulls the warriors by thier armor successfully, forcing them to collide with thier mage counterpart. As a result, they would fall in a heap to the floor, with minor bruises, another two becoming unconscious. The mages that werent knocked unconscious would stand and cast fire at Dante from different angles, while the warriors would step back from the heat.

If so, she was certainly getting her moneys worth.

Though human, Starkiller would look no less demonic then Dante as he inspired fear amongst all the guards who were stupid enough to challenge him.

For the five who would attack him, Starkiller would direct the heavy table to ram them all before directing it towards the mages speedily, slashing all foes who would come close to the body of his wife, like some sentinel at his post.

And though in Sith Mode, he would still recognize Adam and the rest of his friends, ignoring them unless they became a threat.

Nothing else mattered now.

"Whether 5 or 500....None of you shall pass me!"

This last would be punctuated by a blast of Sith Lightning on any mages still recovering from him flinging the table at them.

Directing the table with force, Galen succeeds in subduing the five warriors that attacked him, and slashing one who had come to close to Vin without realizing, killing him. Two more of the five remaining warriors decide to throw thier swords at him from a distance in a manner similar to C-Michael. Two of the eight mages would cast small balls of fire at Galen as well.

Before C-Michael is more then 15 feet in the air, he would toss his sword at Galen, aiming for the heart. The sword would be moving at over 250mph, his human strength augmented by magical means. As he can do nothing to keep from being levitated, his last hopes were in the sword. If it hit, Galen would be fatally wounded. If not, he hoped it would break his concentration enough to release the hold. Either way, the constant use of magic against Galens powerful attacks seemed to begin taking their toll, Michael would feel as if he ran a mile clad in armor.

Still lifting him in the air, he'd sense his intentions and even as the sword came at him, he'd side-step and allow it to be flung past him, though he'd feel it skim and slice somewhat lightly into his skin, so close was it to hitting him.

But it would take more then that to stop him now and though C-Micheal may have lurched slightly due to his lapse, he would merely grit his teeth and continue his plan from before..... Lifting him higher.....And higher.....

Directing the table with force, Galen succeeds in subduing the five warriors that attacked him, and slashing one who had come to close to Vin without realizing, killing him. Two more of the five remaining warriors decide to throw thier swords at him from a distance in a manner similar to C-Michael. Two of the eight mages would cast small balls of fire at Galen as well.

He'd grab both swords via telekinesis, before controlling them to deflect the fireballs back at the mages.

As for the swords themselves.... He'd merely return the favor and direct them speedily back to their owners....Blade first.

"What? Subdue Dante and Galen?", Ben said, surprised. "You serious?!?", he shouted back. "I'll try...", Ben said, slightly confused. Ben then transforms into Goop:

200px-Goop.png

"Alright, lets cut the crap!", Ben bellowed as he enters the fray, moving around the attacking guards. He reaches Galen and Dante, and using the indestructible properties of his body, grabs Dante and thent throws him into Galen, "Sorry!", and when they were close to each other, he redirected all of the mass from his legs andarmos to his center mass and he engulfs the two, spreading out the goopy substance evenly in order to trap the two inside. He then solidifies his bodily structure to further immobilize them by willing the molecules not to move. He makes sure they're able to breath by opening a port to the outside, for the both of them. In this manner, the guards would not be able to injure Galen and Dante as per the indestructible properties of his body and the guards too would not be able to injure the two. Ben/Goop was unaware of Galen's mental battle but at least he subdued the physical portion of the fight. "Now, calm down. This isn't like you two. Seriously, do calm down. Don't push me or I will have to incapacitate you two.", Ben/Goop said, immobile as he had to focus on containing them.

OOC: Wouldn't Trickstering also take Ben with Dante if he tries that? He'll still be inside Goop if so... >.> Also, Ben has no idea whats going on so his reaction to this might be unfavorable compared to what you wanted... I only went with the flow.

Still lifting him in the air, he'd sense his intentions and even as the sword came at him, he'd side-step and allow it to be flung past him, though he'd feel it skim and slice somewhat lightly into his skin, so close was it to hitting him.

But it would take more then that to stop him now and though C-Micheal may have lurched slightly due to his lapse, he would merely grit his teeth and continue his plan from before..... Lifting him higher.....And higher.....

As Michael was raised ever higher into the air, his heart would sink ever lower, realizing the fate that would befall him. He simply stopped struggling, prefering to go out a Prince then a lowly peasant. A strange calm entered him, and he would say just loud enough to hear... "Love her. And never stop." As he awaited the inevitable.

As Michael was raised ever higher into the air, his heart would sink ever lower, realizing the fate that would befall him. He simply stopped struggling, prefering to go out a Prince then a lowly peasant. A strange calm entered him, and he would say just loud enough to hear... "Love her. And never stop." As he awaited the inevitable.

For a moment, a look of perfect understanding would pass between the two constructs and C-Galen would reply mentally.

<I will.....>

Before dropping him to the ground.

In reality, Starkiller would be surprised and once entrapped, enraged as he struggled to escape, sending out force-push after force-push to escape out of this strange prison.

For a moment, a look of perfect understanding would pass between the two constructs and C-Galen would reply mentally.

<I will.....>

Before dropping him to the ground.

In reality, Starkiller would be surprised and once entrapped, enraged as he struggled to escape, sending out force-push after force-push to escape out of this strange prison.

C-Michael, an instant before crashing into the floor, is expelled, like smoke dissipating from the air which it rose. As victory was determined, all the construct should instantly vanish, leaving no reason why Vin Venture should not arise.

The remaining six mages would cast fireball after fireball at Goop. Although he was nigh indestructable, it would be getting pretty hot in there, akin to an oven heating up, as they tried to burn the two demons alive, taking advantage of Bens "assistance."

Vin would turn to Vinessa and smirk.

"I'm only going to say this one: Get. Out. Of. My. Head." With that Vinessa would fade and the mind scape was at peace.

On the outside, Vin's eyes would snap open and she'd jump up.

"Ben kindly let my husband and best friend go, or I swear I will find a way to kill you." Vin said darkly, the mindlink had kept her informed. As she said this she fired coins at the offending mages with steel if the werent bullet timers, they'd be filled with copper.

Vin would turn to Vinessa and smirk.

"I'm only going to say this one: Get. Out. Of. My. Head." With that Vinessa would fade and the mind scape was at peace.

On the outside, Vin's eyes would snap open and she'd jump up.

"Ben kindly let my husband and best friend go, or I swear I will find a way to kill you." Vin said darkly, the mindlink had kept her informed. As she said this she fired coins at the offending mages with steel if the werent bullet timers, they'd be filled with copper.

The coins would simply bounce off the glyph barriers of the mages, as two of the six would begin to cast their fire upon Vin, who had made it apparent that she was not Vinessa.

But as this was happening, the ceiling above them would begin to crumble slightly, loud ripping and tearing echoed through the halls. An inhuman growl could be heard outside the walls as the ground shook in detest.

"Yeah, don't help guys...", Ben said sarcastically as he forms an extension of goopy material that projects out towards and forms a very thin wall in front of him, formed of this indestructible material. It would absorb and tank the blows while keeping the transference of heat away from his "prisoners" due to there being a very small connection between the two constructs, the thin wall and the prison construct being the main body. He also keeps the molecul;es he "feels" getting hot away from Galen and Dante. He feels the force pushes, and notices "bubbles" forming from this. But then he suppresses it, by redirecting the energy throughout his body, of course keeping said energy away from his comrades inside. "Calm down, Galen!"

He hears Vin's remark. "You too, Vin, this is getting out of hand."

OOC: IDK how strong they are so lets just go with it... >.> After all, the stuff's stiff (As per my "solidifying", sorta) yet fluid (Still liquid naturally, lets just say semi solid, as in amphormous (SP?))... it should disperse the energy behind it. Like quicksand! Only you can breathe in it... you're welcome btw. :D

The coins would simply bounce off the glyph barriers of the mages, as two of the six would begin to cast their fire upon Vin, who had made it apparent that she was not Vinessa.

But as this was happening, the ceiling above them would begin to crumble slightly, loud ripping and tearing echoed through the halls. An inhuman growl could be heard outside the walls as the ground shook in detest.

Pewter and Cadmum flared to life in Vin as she jumped cesting the fire and hitting the ceiling but peter stopped and damge she land and begen to attept pummel the mages who now reacted as if in slow motion to her superhuman speed as he picked up every bit of spare metal in the room, swords coins etc with iron and steel and directed him toward the mages fro mall directions, if anything hit they did and since they were now in slow motion thanks to cadmium...

"Yeah, don't help guys...", Ben said sarcastically as he forms an extension of goopy material that projects out towards and forms a very thin wall in front of him, formed of this indestructible material. It would absorb and tank the blows while keeping the transference of heat away from his "prisoners" due to there being a very small connection between the two constructs, the thin wall and the prison construct being the main body. He also keeps the molecul;es he "feels" getting hot away from Galen and Dante. He feels the force pushes, and notices "bubbles" forming from this. But then he suppresses it, by redirecting the energy throughout his body, of course keeping said energy away from his comrades inside. "Calm down, Galen!"

He hears Vin's remark. "You too, Vin, this is getting out of hand."

OOC: IDK how strong they are so lets just go with it... >.> After all, the stuff's stiff (As per my "solidifying", sorta) yet fluid (Still liquid naturally, lets just say semi solid, as in amphormous (SP?))... it should disperse the energy behind it. Like quicksand! Only you can breathe in it... you're welcome btw. :D

OOC: I'm good with it personally. It gives Galen a good reason not to attack anyone else IC. Of course, he's still gonna try to get out when he sees the following. Or maybe this....

Seeing the fireballs directed toward his wife now, his anger would flare and from his prison, he'd direct the heavy table to crash into the mages from behind.

Pewter and Cadmum flared to life in Vin as she jumped cesting the fire and hitting the ceiling but peter stopped and damge she land and begen to attept pummel the mages who now reacted as if in slow motion to her superhuman speed as he picked up every bit of spare metal in the room, swords coins etc with iron and steel and directed him toward the mages fro mall directions, if anything hit they did and since they were now in slow motion thanks to cadmium...

Two of the mages attacking her would fall from Vins crippling blows, and seeing this, the other four mages would put up yet another glyph barrier, protecting them from future attacks, including the metal barrage. In the barrage, the last remaining warrior was tooken off his feet and thrown into the barrier of the mages, who now joined together for one large barrier. From within, they would cast even more fire at Vin, in large quantities, as well as the occasional force projectile blast.

OOC: I'm good with it personally. It gives Galen a good reason not to attack anyone else IC. Of course, he's still gonna try to get out when he sees the following. Or maybe this....

Seeing the fireballs directed toward his wife now, his anger would flare and from his prison, he'd direct the heavy table to crash into the mages from behind.

The table would smash against the barrier, splintering into thousands of fragments and falling to the floor.

More pounding and smashing could be heard outside, and suddenly, a large clawed paw would rip through the ceiling, tearing away chunks of the roof like wet cardboard. A snake like head would emerge from the gaping hole in the roof, to reveal the black scaled dragon, as he quickly surveyed the surroundings to find the source of the conflict. Spotting the mages, he would cast a diamond barrier over them from his maw, instantly solidifying as it covered the mages, entrapping them in a diamond tomb.

<ENOUGH!!!>

Guest KevinDWolf93
Two of the mages attacking her would fall from Vins crippling blows, and seeing this, the other four mages would put up yet another glyph barrier, protecting them from future attacks, including the metal barrage. In the barrage, the last reamining warior was tokken off his feet and thrown into the baarrier of the mages, who now joined together for one large barrier. From within, they would cast even more fire at Vin, in large quantities, as well as the occasional force projectile blast.

The table would smash against the barrier, splintering into thousands of fragments and falling to the floor.

More pounding and smashing could be heard outside, and suddenly, a large clawed paw would rip through the ceiling, tearing away chunks of the roof like wet cardboard. A snake like head would emerge from the gaping hole in the roof, to reveal the black scaled dragon, as he quickly surveyed the surroundings to find the source of the conflict. Spotting the mages, he would cast a diamond barrier over them from his maw, instantly solidifying as it covered the mages, entrapping them in a diamond tomb.

<ENOUGH!!!>

"Shurikan?Oh thank god. We need to calm everyone down...Everyone! Theres no reason to keep figthing!" Adam yells. Truth be told, Vin's issue was still a reason however that could be sorted out later once everyone was in a talking mood...hopefully.

Two of the mages attacking her would fall from Vins crippling blows, and seeing this, the other four mages would put up yet another glyph barrier, protecting them from future attacks, including the metal barrage. In the barrage, the last reamining warior was tokken off his feet and thrown into the baarrier of the mages, who now joined together for one large barrier. From within, they would cast even more fire at Vin, in large quantities, as well as the occasional force projectile blast.

<ENOUGH!!!>

Now fighting tooth and nail, Starkiller would be enraged beyond belief at seeing the projectiles directed at his wife before the scene of Shuriken coming in and helping shocked him out of it, though the mental yell helped as well.

Two seconds later he thought calmly to Ben.

<Sorry.... You can let go now. I'm good. I'm cool.>

"Shurikan?Oh thank god. We need to calm everyone down...Everyone! Theres no reason to keep figthing!" Adam yells. Truth Vin's issue was still a reason, however that could be sorted out later...hopefully.

"We can't leave yet Adam, there's one thing that needs to be taken care of."

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Vin...Im not trying to leave. theres too much we have to do here... and if that one thing that needs to be taken care of isnt a calm conversation with everyone, then hell no, just forget it." Adam sternly tells her aloud.

Prince Michael, having healed from his wounds, would stand up from where Galen had tossed him, his face flushed in anger. He watched, and knew instantly that it was Vin who stood before them. The dragon, no matter how large, would hold no fear with him. He drew his sword and smashed it into the ground with such force, the stone beneath him cracked and reverberated violently.

"Damn You! Damn you Vin! You took her away forever... What have I done to deserve this fate? What have I done to you!" He finished, pointing at Galen with his last words.