Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

OOC: Kitchen!

Ben decides to head to the kitchen to ask the chef.

Within the kitchen, a huge burly man with a cleaver looks down at Ben.

"Can I help ye young master?"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The King would shake his head.

"We have survived and prospered after a fashion because we did not go out for senseless war! This land is given over to the Archons. It is already an inevitable fact of our life. And insofar as I am King, I shall not risk my people in senseless slaughter."

The Lord General would smile slightly at that and turn to look at the heroes, almost mockingly.

"Perhaps our brave adventurers may have something to say of this? Or has some demon robbed them of their speech?"

"I'm looking for the girl again."

The chef would raise an eyebrow and smile.

"I have a lot a'chits working for me. And all of them are busy. Off with ye!"

In the back behind him though, Ben would see her working quietly at a bucket and pump, washing dishes with her back to them.

The Lord General would smile slightly at that and turn to look at the heroes, almost mockingly.

"Perhaps our brave adventurers may have something to say of this? Or has some demon robbed them of their speech?"

Oh no. Aang has nothing to go with. "Nice joke there."

Must think of something and fast. "Maybe we can try a treaty?"

"I say you can hide or fight if you wish but my comrades from across the worlds and I have a score to settle with the Archon Lord. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going out for blade practice." Vin would walk out o the room.

The King would shake his head.

"We have survived and prospered after a fashion because we did not go out for senseless war! This land is given over to the Archons. It is already an inevitable fact of our life. And insofar as I am King, I shall not risk my people in senseless slaughter."

" But your majsesty ,I know it is not my place to speak , but my allies and I will try our hardest to defeat these creatures that plague your land and if it means saving the countless lives of countless people who don't deserve to die than that will be on our heads , so you will won't have to deal with it. I ensure you that in all of the years I have known Vin, she has helped me through too many problems to count. So I am sure that if we tried our best, that we could take back this land....", Siegfried said with hope evident in his voice.

While Siegfried was talking, Revenant who was still wearing Siggy's robe was sneaking out and following Aang and Vin.

"I say you can hide or fight if you wish but my comrades from across the worlds and I have a score to settle with the Archon Lord. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going out for blade practice." Vin would walk out o the room.

At Vin's mention of "worlds", the hooded being would look up sharply and make a gesture, and the guards on the door would step in the way. Almost apologetically, the king would speak.

"Forgive me Lady Vinessa, but it appears you have caught the attention of our guest who arrived this morning. Also, no one is allowed to leave until we have reached a conclusion. This is our law. And young man...."

His gaze would turn to Aang.

"Once, we sent messengers out to negotiate peace....All we regained of them were their bones, cracked with the marrow extracted from them. There is no "peace" with them."

" But your majsesty ,I know it is not my place to speak , but my allies and I will try our hardest to defeat these creatures that plague your land and if it means saving the countless lives of countless people who don't deserve to die than that will be on our heads , so you will won't have to deal with it. I ensure you that in all of the years I have known Vin, she has helped me through too many problems to count. So I am sure that if we tried our best, that we could take back this land....", Siegfried said with hope evident in his voice.

The Lord General on the other hand would chuckle as he looked at the mage.

"Good to know not all of us have grown soft behind our walls. Yes, they are powerful....But not invincible. Your highness... Will you not listen to my plan?"

His gaze would be on the Prince as he said this.

"Sigh.....But sir..... I am not trying to make peace with them.. I want to defeat them as much as you do....and I think that my friends and I could take back this land. Please ...give us a chance......If you say no, then atleast let Vin and Dante, and myself take care of this threat. Because we three don't care about death and would die fighting to save these people..." , Siegfried said as SC tried to pipe in but Sieg told it to shush.

"Sigh.....But sir..... I am not trying to make peace with them.. I want to defeat them as much as you do....and I think that my friends and I could take back this land. Please ...give us a chance......If you say no, then atleast let Vin and Dante, and myself take care of this threat. Because we three don't care about death and would die fighting to save these people..." , Siegfried said as SC tried to pipe in but Sieg told it to shush.

Instantly, the mood of the Lord General would change as he glared and snarled at Segfried.

"You would trust three people, strangers and my own daughter to defeat an army! Fool!"

"Please hear me out sir...your daughter has abiltes that even surpass some of my own powers. , and what can I do to prove to you that my allies are indeed strong warriors?" , Siegfried said as he tried to regain control of the conversation.

Instantly, the mood of the Lord General would change as he glared and snarled at Segfried.

"You would trust three people, strangers and my own daughter to defeat an army! Fool!"

Michael would add, "Their numbers are vast, young mage. Tis the height of folly to believe three indiviuals could take them on and live to see another dawn. We must devise a more potent strategy."

"A fool he may be, but he is right. Any one of these 'strangers' is a one man army. If anyone can save they can and I Vin Venture Marek, Mistborn of Scadrial will go with them "

"Please hear me out sir...your daughter has abiltes that even surpass some of my own powers. , and what can I do to prove to you that my allies are indeed strong warriors?" , Siegfried said as he tried to regain control of the conversation.

In addition to Prince Micheal's words, the Lord General would step around the table as though to strangle Segfried.

"We do not require a jesters romp in these halls.... If thou hast no words of wisdom, then let silence be your tongue! This is serious!"

"A fool he may be, but he is right. Any one of these 'strangers' is a one man army. If anyone can save they can and I Vin Venture Marek, Mistborn of Scadrial will go with them "

His already foul mood would be further guaranteed as he glared at the being possessing his daughter.

Back to business, he turned and addressed the Prince.

"My liege, I am in possession of weapon that may change the course of this war. Will you not hear me out?"

"I am listening Lord General..."

The Prince would briefly glance at Vin, as if trying to see Vinessa, but quickly looked away, knowing all to well.

"I am listening..."

Ignoring the king, he began to speak.

"There is a project, down below in lower ward three in which my mages have been working around the hour to ensure success. If this works, I can assure you your majesty that we need not fear the enemy no more, as it is targeted to assure their extinction. But we needs must draw the foe out! That is the crux of the matter!"

Ignoring the king, he began to speak.

"There is a project, down below in lower ward three in which my mages have been working around the hour to ensure success. If this works, I can assure you your majesty that we need not fear the enemy no more, as it is targeted to assure their extinction. But we needs must draw the foe out! That is the crux of the matter!"

"Ah. And how am I to be ensured of thy weapons power? And what is the Nature of this project?"

The Prince would seem intrigued at the idea, but only moderately so, as he was unaware of the weapons functions and effectiveness.

"Ah. And how am I to be ensured of thy weapons power? And what is the Nature of this project?"

The Prince would seem intrigued at the idea, but only moderately so, as he was unaware of the weapons functions and effectiveness.

"Our mages have reversed-engineered what we know as the "Device." A magical artifact that targets certain races for extinction... Now we have one as well, though untested."

"Our mages have reversed-engineered what we know as the "Device." A magical artifact that targets certain races for extinction... Now we have one as well, though untested."

"Hold thine toungue, witch!" He shouted, defending his father from the woman in his fiancees body.

"Hmm... certain races you say? And how would a race be determined? If we know, we can test it...On say, demons."

His eyes would be cold as he said this.

"Hmm... certain races you say? And how would a race be determined? If we know, we can test it...On say, demons."

His eyes would be cold as he said this.

"Currently my lord, it is set for vampires....And those we've captured and tested it on seems to prove its usefulness. We need only recalibrate it for the other races."

'It looks like the king is king in name only." Vin muttered, just loud enough to be heard.

Galen didn't like where this was going, and for some reason his gaze kept returning to the hooded one. Who was this person? And why would he or she be so silent?