Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, Aangs words would prove to be prophetic as the Lord General surveyed the damage done to the room.

The majority of his warriors dead or wounded, his mages encased in a diamond tomb and his daughter replaced by this....witch!

The only thing that checked him from calling ALL the guards was the presence of Shurikan whose powers and size overrode all arguments.

Speaking of which.... Overlooking the room, the dragon would rumble and his voice echo in the minds of all present.

<Look at you all..... The Hylden Lord will be nigh-pleased when he hears what has transpired here today. Enemies who should have been allies, slaughtering each other with little to no concern..... Whatever reasons you all may have, I care not.... But we shall end this NOW!>

In addition to this lecture, he roared and those guards who had escaped unscathed would cover their ears at the sheer volume.

Having been quite since the battle. Dante had long since calmed down, but he was reflecting on the fight and trying to find a solution to their new problem. "How do we help these people now?" he asked out loud?

"We do what we do best: the impossible."

OOC:Galen and th prince battled, Dante went Devil trigger and both killed some mages. Ben arrived and trapped Galen and Dante right when Galen was about to kill the prince. Then the dragon laid down the law and forced the prince into a retreat. We are now surveying the damages and Aang apologized to Katie a while back.

"It's good to have you back."

"Thanks for looking out for me, I owe you a strawberry Sundae, we should be able to find one back home."

Guest tomisntblue
"Thanks for looking out for me, I owe you a strawberry Sundae, we should be able to find one back home."

Dante smiled, "Now that is a reward." he paused, "But it wasn't only you I was looking after..." he turned to Katie for a second.

Dante smiled, "Now that is a reward." he paused, "But it wasn't only you I was looking after..." he turned to Katie for a second.

"What did I tell you about my daughter? Really thanks, though I get the feeling she can take care of herself."

Having ignored all to walk over to her, he smiled slightly and spoke.

"Well? Anything like you imagined my daughter?"

Katrina would regard him with a curious look, but immediately glance away from him. She was almost pleased with the the action she'd seen, but didn't like that goop boy that tried to smother her Father... Were it not for the friendly manner between them after the fight she had half a mind to do something very bad to him, but as he left the room she dismissed the thought...

She gauged the condition of the room and sighed... she liked the Action but it had been counter productive. The Humans were weak, but necessary...

"Great..." she murmured as she looked up at Shruiken "Sorry" was all she said with a shrug...

She'd consider it before smiling at him "Yes Father, just like the stories Shruy told me!" she would say.

Katrina would regard him with a curious look, but immediately glance away from him. She was almost pleased with the the action she'd seen, but didn't like that goop boy that tried to smother her Father... Were it not for the friendly manner between them after the fight she had half a mind to do something very bad to him, but as he left the room she dismissed the thought...

She gauged the condition of the room and sighed... she liked the Action but it had been counter productive. The Humans were weak, but necessary...

"Great..." she murmured as she looked up at Shruiken "Sorry" was all she said with a shrug...

"What do you know Galen, she did get the best and worst of both of us." Vin said with a laugh.

Siegfried would smile at the two parents having a chat with thier daughter as he started to walk down the hall but hoping that no one would notice, a single tear ran down Sieg's face because he couldn't be doing this with his own daughter...

She'd consider it before smiling at him "Yes Father, just like the stories Shruy told me!" she would say.

Shruy? He smiled broadly and would have hugged her were it not for the goop on his clothing when he heard his wife speak. With a look of mock seriousness, he excused himself and walked back to Vin, grabbing her in a lip-lock that lasted for some time before releasing her with a smile.

"Good to see you again."

Then as though aware of the damage created he looked around and chuckled sheepishly before addressing the other heroes.

"Heheh..... Sorry. I....Lost my temper."

Siegfried would shrug as he was asleep the whole time, as he then turned around and sat by Galen and spoke to him.

"You know Galen, your daughter seems like a great person just like her parents. ", Siegfried said as he gave a nod to Vin.

" But you know, I just wish I could have been strong enough to save my little girl. But hey...I will never make a mistake like that agian.." ,Siegfried said as he patted Galen on the shoulder and left the room, but he had left a sad tone in the room.

Shruy? He smiled broadly and would have hugged her were it not for the goop on his clothing when he heard his wife speak. With a look of mock seriousness, he excused himself and walked back to Vin, grabbing her in a lip-lock that lasted for some time before releasing her with a smile.

"Good to see you again."

Then as though aware of the damage created he looked around and chuckled sheepishly before addressing the other heroes.

"Have you tried therapy? Dante could help with that. But we'r fine."

OOC: The irony was on purpose. :D

"Good to see you again."

"I know, and i love you for it. now I think it's time I get better acquainted with our daughter. It's always good to see you. " she'd give him another kiss and move toward Katrina mutter something about the body not quite feeling right.

Recognizing the irony for what it was, he gave Aang a wink then watched his wife walk over back to Katrina. Deciding to give them some alone time, he began to survey the room.

He had no idea where to begin now.

Though he was confused by the Segfreid thing.

Guest tomisntblue
"What did I tell you about my daughter? Really thanks, though I get the feeling she can take care of herself."

"I know, I know. But I told you before I'd look after her."

"A little more vampiric than expected, but otherwise yeah."

OOC: No need to reply to these as we've moved on. I jsut wanted to get the responses in there

In the Confusion of the fight the King had slipped out...

The Lord General weary of anymore fighting decided to back out of the room...

Most if not all the guards were dead or had fled...

The Group was alone now, in the Keeps Tallest Tower...

In the Confusion of the fight the King had slipped out...

The Lord General weary of anymore fighting decided to back out of the room...

Most if not all the guards were dead or had fled...

The Group was alone now, in the Keeps Tallest Tower...

".....Ok?"