Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

As Galen would walk toward his room, he would pass The Prince, clad in armor. Michael would give him a look over, before continuing towards the place Galen had just come, at a brisk jog.

"Hello my love."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
Galen would feel a touch on his mind something Vinessa couldn't do, Vin had mustered enough mind power for a brief mental message, in the darkest recesses of the mind.

<Galen I'm still fighting, I will come back to you.>

Dante was near enough to hear what Vin - or Vinessa - said about Galen being a demon. Once he was done helping with the clean up crew he walked past her and said, "You know, I'd watch how you use the word demon. You might offend some people." he said, before leaving the scene.

Vin had had enough she ripped control from Vinessa, ot knowing how long she could hold it.

"It will be after I punch your face in."

GM: Ok, let's wrap it up fir the "Night" Your characters should be really tired anyway... they were up early fought bats, ran/rode a few hundred miles, fought a massive army of demons, rode a dragon, saw the king and nobility of the Humans, ate a large feast, had a lot of Drama, fought an Archon Incursion, and are now getting more drama... heh...

That's a Long Day if you ask me...

So those that means try and wrap it up, shuffle off to bed and call this part of the RP a night for your characters... then we can move on to the Excitement of the Next day!

Guest KevinDWolf93
Vin had had enough she ripped control from Vinessa, ot knowing how long she could hold it.

"It will be after I punch your face in."

"Yeah thats our Vin" Adam says as he attempts to get in-between the two.

"Id let go, prince."

"I see...hello, Vin..."

"your girl's like a yippy dog you know that? Insulting my husband and my best friend, not a smart move," Vin burned pewter and through a punch at his face befor Adam could get in between them, unless he was super-human several bones and his nose would be broken but he'd live, "What I'm saying is keep your bitch on a leash." The prince would live but he'd be in pain.

"your girl's like a yippy dog you know that? Insulting my husband and my best friend, not a smart move," Vin burned pewter and through a punch at his face befor Adam could get in between them, unless he was super-human several bones and his nose would be broken but he'd live, "What I'm saying is keep your bitch on a leash." The prince would livw but he'd be in pain.

The Prince would falter, before falling to his knees, clucthing his nose as blood flowed through his nostrils. It was clearly broken. "Pain," he would mumble, "Is of little consequence to me, Vin."

"Does it bother you? That a part of you loves me so? It is certainly not you I love, foul demon. Send Vinessa my regards, harlott." With that, he would walk away, holding his nose in pain.

Guest KevinDWolf93
The Prince would falter, before falling to his knees, clucthing his nose as blood flowed through his nostrils. It was clearly broken. "Pain," he would mumble, "Is of little consequence to me, Vin."

"Does it bother you? That a part of you loves me so? It is certainly not you I love, foul demon. Send Vinessa my regards, harlott." With that, he would walk away, holding his nose in pain.

Adam sighed. After a small decision, Adam follows the prince.

"Here let me see that." Adam calls out.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"As you please."

It was apparent he was angry beyond words.

"Thank you." Adam replies. He makes sure that nothing else happens to the prince as he does what he has to. It was the bare minimum he could do for the prince. If no conversation was started by Micheal, Adam would remain silent. "Im sorry our ally is trying to use your girlfriends body for her own." or "So are we all ready to face the endless demon army?" werent good topics to bring up in the best of circumstances, let alone after what just occured.

"Thank you." Adam replies. He makes sure that nothing else happens to the prince as he does what he has to. It was the bare minimum he could do for the prince. If no conversation was started by Micheal, Adam would remain silent. "Im sorry our ally is trying to use your girlfriends body for her own." or "So are we all ready to face the endless demon army?" werent good topics to bring up in the best of circumstances, let alone after what just occured.

Adam would follow the prince to a stone fountain, where the prince would sit and wash away the blood. As he did so, he would say, "She is my fiancee. My best friend. The only one that matters to me. We grew up together, spending endless hours just holding each other. And now, Galen wishes to steal it all away from me. Is that fair to you, warrior?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
Adam would follow the prince to a stone fountain, where the prince would sit and wash away the blood. As he did so, he would say, "She is my fiancee. My best friend. The only one that matters to me. We grew up together, spending endless hours just holding each other. And now, Galen wishes to steal it all away from me. Is that fair to you, warrior?"

Adam would stare down the prince. He made it clear that he was on noones side, and his neutrality wasn't about to change. Still he oblidged the man with an answer.

"No, when put like that...it doesn't sound right at all."

Adam would stare down the prince. He made it clear that he was on noones side, and his neutrality wasn't about to change. Still he oblidged the man with an answer.

"No, when put like that...it doesn't sound right at all."

The prince would silently acknowledge Adam, before a loud SNAP was heard. The Prince had snapped his nose back in place, and in a strange glow, would turn around to reveal his healed nose. "Perhaps you should get some rest. It is late. I thank you for your company, I know I can be difficult as of late.."

Guest KevinDWolf93
The prince would silently acknowledge Adam, before a loud SNAP was heard. The Prince had snapped his nose back in place, and in a strange glow, would turn around to reveal his healed nose. "Perhaps you should get some rest. It is late. I thank you for your company, I know I can be difficult as of late.."

"Its the very least I can do. Besides your no worse than anyone else Ive been hanging around recently, Ill bet." Adam says laying a hand on the prince's shoulder.

"Its the very least I can do. Besides your no worse than anyone else Ive been hanging around recently, Ill bet." Adam says laying a hand on the prince's shoulder.

He would smile, before departing towards his quarters for the night. He was glad not all of Vins friends were demons.