Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was then that the Captain of the Guard walked out with a personal guard of 20 Knights. He strode up to within two dozen meters of the Dragon and it's crew, examining them... then he spotted the Hunters on the Back of the Beast with Vin and Siegfried.

He Glanced over his shoulder and raised his hand, from the turrets around them moved the Large Ballista that had been targeting the Dragon. The Guards manning them relaxed slightly and aimed them away.

"Lady Vinessa, I am glad to see that you are alive and well. When the other Hunting parties returned ahead of you we all grew worried." He said to Vin.

Turning he said to one of his guards "Fetch the Stable hand, I'm sure that we have room somewhere for this... Thing milady rode in on..."

He then looked back to the group "I know not who these others are, if you don't mind we would just like to screen them in case they are... Vampiric." He waved his hand again and a few glyph mages emerged from the group. A spell was cast and the area seemed to brighten to Daylight for an instant, as well it felt like it started to rain... a minor inconvenience for any normal person, but any Vampire would have reacted with Pain or even death...

Seemingly satisfied the Captain spoke again "Welcome Guests of milady to the last sanctuary of Humanity..." He said with a sweeping bow. "If you will follow me, the King will want to see you all." And focusing on Vin "And Milady, Sir Michael has been eagerly awaiting your arrival..."

At the mention of that name Vin would grow faint, and almost pass out. Only the pain in her head would keep her awake, but something was wrong with that name... She couldn't even think of that name without returning to memories of Galen. As if they were Forced over what that Name Meant...

Having kept to himself for most of the trip here, Galen would have been wondering what to do now with this new rift between him and his wife when he heard the name Michael.

For some reason, he felt a quick surge of anger though he would stay impassive for the groups sake..... And hers.

OOC: Sorry I'm late, what with one thing and the other, my time has been limited.

Having kept to himself for most of the trip here, Galen would have been wondering what to do now with this new rift between him and his wife when he heard the name Michael.

For some reason, he felt a quick surge of anger though he would stay impassive for the groups sake..... And hers.

OOC: Sorry I'm late, what with one thing and the other, my time has been limited.

Vin would slowly reached out for the mind link she had with Galen.

<I have no idea what's going on I can remember beig a respected member of the court, dancing, sparring but when it comes, to this Michael, just a headache and you. I'm sure you didn't intend for this to happen.>

Vin would slowly reached out for the mind link she had with Galen.

<I have no idea what's going on. I can remember being a respected member of the court, dancing, sparring but when it comes, to this Michael, just a headache and you. I'm sure you didn't intend for this to happen.>

For his part, Galen would be surprised that despite everything, she would reach out to him of her own accord and carefully, he responded in kind.

<Indeed, it was never my intention to hurt you in any way possible....And I shall do all I can to help you.>

As it was already evening the guests were ushered into quarters to allow them to clean themselves up before being presented to the King at the Grand feast.

They wouldn't have much time though as Supper had already began.

After such things were taken care of, the group would be heralded in behind Vin and Siegfried.

Also... Revanant should stay outside... he bares a strong image of the Hylden Possessed Corpses that sometimes stir and attack without warning. And with the Glyph Knights around, and their ability to detect him, he isn't going to be sneaking...

The Grand Hall was large and spacious with many fireplaces burning along both the walls, and a few along the center. Dozens of Tables were filled and mostly full, except for the ones furthest away from the raised platform where what would appear to be the King, his queen, the Prince and various other nobility sat and dined...

There was Large Roasted Game Bird and Beast, with plenty of wine on the tables, as well as much other dishes. The Group would first be presented to the Nobility and then be allowed to take their seats...

As it was already evening the guests were ushered into quarters to allow them to clean themselves up before being presented to the King at the Grand feast.

After such things were taken care of, the group would be heralded in behind Vin and Siegfried.

Also... Revanant should stay outside... he bares a strong image of the Hylden Possessed Corpses that sometimes stir and attack without warning. And with the Glyph Knights around, and their ability to detect him, he isn't going to be sneaking...

The Grand Hall was large and spacious with many fireplaces burning along both the walls, and a few along the center. Dozens of Tables were filled and mostly full, except for the ones furthest away from the raised platform where what would appear to be the King, his queen, the Prince and various other nobility sat and dined...

There was Large Roasted Game Bird and Beast, with plenty of wine on the tables, as well as much other dishes. The Group would first be presented to the Nobility and then be allowed to take their seats...

Having cleaned up in his quarters, Galen would have changed to a more formal wear though still keeping in with the Sith theme he usually wore in preparation.

For his part, Galen would be surprised that despite everything, she would reach out to him of her own accord and carefully, he responded in kind.

<Indeed, it was never my intention to hurt you in any way possible....And I shall do all I can to help you.>

<It's alright, although I want to talk to you when this is over. I get the feeling we used to talk like this a lot.> She would sen feelings of calm and slight but obvious affection over the link.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam stayed in the back of the group, as quiet as could be. He was a bit nervous and didnt want to draw any attention to themselves. He knew Dante would do that job well enough.

Vin was hungry but she ate slowly, nervous as to how this would turn out.

Guest tomisntblue

Being the king of Persia proved helpful after all. When presented, Dante bowed respectfully and did his best to mind his matters as they ate, showing very little. "Your majesty, may I ask how the wars going? You see my friends and I are here to help in the battles to come."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Being the king of Persia proved helpful after all. When presented, Dante bowed respectfully and did his best to mind his matters as they ate, showing very little. "Your majesty, may I ask how the wars going? You see my friends and I are here to help in the battles to come."

OOC:later Hugo.

Adam looked over at Dante. He was quite suprised at how well he cleaned up his act when he needed.

Prince Michael.

While the heroes sat, a handsome man, the prince of the court, would be staring at Vin compassionately. She did not seem to notice however, so he spoke. "Lady Vinessa? How fare you..?" A simple enough question, but his emotions were clear as he asked.

Prince Michael.

While the heroes sat, a handsome man, the prince of the court, would be staring at Vin compassionately. She did not seem to notice however, so he spoke. "Lady Vinessa? How fare you..?" A simple enough question, but his emotions were clear as he asked.

She would look at him, only to have her head feel like it would explode. She had to guess his position by his seat.

"I am tired, Your Majesty, it has been a long journey and much has occured." she would smile at him, as to not arouse suspicion and go back to her food so the headache would stop.

Guest tomisntblue
Prince Michael.

Dante shot the man a look. No matter who this guy was, Vin and Galen were, are, married. He didn't like the tone in this guys voice. But he quickly settled himself down, he had to put on the royal act after all, even if he wanted to shot this guy in the right between the eyes. Although that wasn't a serious thought, the idea made him smile nonetheless.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Prince Michael.

OOC:This wont end well...I can tell.

Food still in his mouth, Adam glanced over to Vin. Then Galen. Much as he wanted to, he couldnt mind his own business. It helped that he, once again, was in earshot of whatever may happen.

She would look at him, only to have her head feel like it would explode. She had to guess his position by his seat.

"I am tired, Your Majesty, it has been a long journey and much has occured." she would smile at him, as to not arouse suspicion and go back to her food so the headache would stop.

"Milady...I would think you know me well enough to know you do not have to address me so... And what ales you...?"

Dante shot the man a look. No matter who this guy was, Vin and Galen were, are, married. He didn't like the tone in this guys voice. But he quickly settled himself down, he had to put on the royal act after all, even if he wanted to shot this guy in the right between the eyes. Although that wasn't a serious thought, the idea made him smile nonetheless.

OOC: If we wish to get ttechnicial they are no longer married. Vin died. You know the whole 'till death do you part' clause.