Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest tomisntblue
"Oh, he's this really smart genius who created this Omnitrix... he's the same guy as Gray Matter, the little guy I've used before.", Ben explained. "He's highly desired because he can make great stuff. That's why he locks himself on Prime... the planet which holds the Codon Stream... the source of the Omnitrix's power."

"And he decided to that taking away most of your power was a good idea? Thank him for me." Dante said, his usual self coming through, "Of course, it could be a result of being in this place for too long."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
"Well, I'd like to but I can't show him. No use fretting over this, I suppose..."

"So when can you check to see what, you said Aliens, you can turn into?"

"I have a question I'd like to ask you all, It seems like I just met most of you to me, even though this isn't the case, at least for you. Some of you seem to have less than favorable views on me, and from what I can tell you have more important matters on your plate. So I must ask why you all decided to come after me, surely I am not that important to you or that powerful. I have no doubt you could have solved your crisis without me. I understand Galen's reasons but the rest of you are a mystery." Vin broke her bout of muteness suddenly and with a profound question as well, it would be interesting to see the reactions of the others.

Guest tomisntblue
"I have a question I'd like to ask you all, It seems like I just met most of you to me, even though this isn't the case, at least for you. Some of you seem to have less than favorable views on me, and from what I can tell you have more important matters on your plate. So I must ask why you all decided to come after me, surely I am not that important to you or that powerful. I have no doubt you could have solved your crisis without me. I understand Galen's reasons but the rest of you are a mystery." Vin broke her bout of muteness suddenly and with a profound question as well, it would be interesting to see the reactions of the others.

"Me and you were friends." Dante said, "And I swore on my soul that I wouldn't let anymore of my friends die."

"Me and you were friends." Dante said, "And I swore on my soul that I wouldn't let anymore of my friends die."

"There are things worse than death..."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"There are things worse than death..."

"No offense, but living here seems to qualify as just that. You saved all of us. Thought we'd return the favor."

Rev:" Just because having you around was great."

SC:" Why leave the most determined one out of us all and nearly the strongest one of us alone when we could truly use the help."

"No offense, but living here seems to qualify as just that. You saved all of us. Thought we'd return the favor."

Vin just nodded.

"I see, yes life here is bad but I don't want to be rescued, even if my memories of my past life are restored, part of me will always consider this place home. I have friends and family here in Nosgoth, I was reincarnated raised from a baby to now. I can't just leave them. Whether or not I will come with you remains to be seen, but if you even want me to consider it, you must help me save this place from the grip of the Archon Lord."

Guest tomisntblue
Vin just nodded.

"I see, yes life here is bad but I don't want to be rescued, even if my memories of my past life are restored, part of me will always consider this place home. I have friends and family here in Nosgoth, I was reincarnated raised from a baby to now. I can't just leave them. Whether or not I will come with you remains to be seen, but if you even want me to consider it, you must help me save this place from the grip of the Archon Lord."

"Of course we'll help. I have a score to settle with that Archon Lord."

She was about to thank them, knowing the others would agree before she was cut off by a massive headache, that was nowhere near as the one from before was still debilitating. She began to message her forehead.

Guest KevinDWolf93
She was about to thank them, knowing the others would agree before she was cut off by a massive headache, that was nowhere near as the one from before was still debilitating. She began to message her forehead.

"Hey, you alright there?" Adam quizically asks.

"Hey, you alright there?" Adam quizically asks.

"Headache, I've been getting them ever since Galen started restoring my old memories, not sure why."

"Wanna rest for a bit Vin?", Rev asked as he too was worried about the headaches.

"I'll be fine, we're almost there." Her heart wasn't in the statement though.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"I'll be fine, we're almost there." Her heart wasn't in the statement though.

"I really think you could use that rest. Shurikans got it from here."