Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
"Before we are totally overrun."

"And that's why we're here. Each of us has special, talents, and combined we should be able to stop him with the help of your people."

Vin would look straight at her parents.

"Well whatever you're going to do to me, do it now."

"Vinessa... Vin, please think this through. Perhaps that bump on your head has played with your memories. Come back home tonight and rest, tomorrow we can straighten everything out." Her Mother said with worry clearly evident in here eyes.

Meanwhile her Father would be giving Galen that stare of a Father gauging the man sitting next to his daughter... "I think we should have a talk, young man." He said getting up and walking away to one of the hallways...

"Vinessa... Vin, please think this through. Perhaps that bump on your head has played with your memories. Come back home tonight and rest, tomorrow we can straighten everything out." Her Mother said with worry clearly evident in here eyes.

Meanwhile her Father would be giving Galen that stare of a Father gauging the man sitting next to his daughter... "I think we should have a talk, young man." He said getting up and walking away to one of the hallways...

Sending out a brief mental flare of comfort to Vin, Galen stood reluctantly up and followed the man who was her father. Truth be told, he was slightly nervous. Out of all the things that could happen, he never expected to meet Vin's parents on this journey.

"Mother a lot happened out there, I'm not even sure how to begin to explain it, I'm still coming to grips myself. It's like two people fighting for control, Lady Vinessa and the Vin that my new friends knew..."

Sending out a brief mental flare of comfort to Vin, Galen stood reluctantly up and followed the man who was her father. Truth be told, he was slightly nervous. Out of all the things that could happen, he never expected to meet Vin's parents on this journey.

He would wait for him in the adjacent hallway, one that had windows facing into some sort of garden. And when Galen arrived, he didn't even look at him "What are your plans with my Daughter?" he asked in a voice that hid his emotions very well... but to one trained in the Force, Galen could tell that the man was a mix of emotions, none of them seemed very pleasant at the moment...

"Mother al ot happened out there, I'm not even sure how to begin to explain it, I'm still coming to grips myself. It's like to people fighting for control, Lady Vinessa and the Vin that my new friends knew..."

"Alot has happened? It's only been a couple of days!" Her mother said "Such things as breaking off the wedding for no clear reason shouldn't be just jumped to because of a few days absence..." her mother would trail off before leaning in and whispering "Vinessa Adaley, tell me that you did not sleep with that man who you are claiming to be your new fiancé..." she finished while looking at the ring on her finger...

"Alot has happened? It's only been a couple of days!" Her mother said "Such things as breaking off the wedding for no clear reason shouldn't be just jumped to because of a few days absence..." her mother would trail off before leaning in and whispering "Vinessa Adaley, tell me that you did not sleep with that man who you are claiming to be your new fiancé..." she finished while looking at the ring on her finger...

"Technically he's my old one, I was reincarnated from the Vin they knew. No we have not slept together."

He would wait for him in the adjacent hallway, one that had windows facing into some sort of garden. And when Galen arrived, he didn't even look at him "What are your plans with my Daughter?" he asked in a voice that hid his emotions very well... but to one trained in the Force, Galen could tell that the man was a mix of emotions, none of them seemed very pleasant at the moment...

Yep. Out of all the monsters and such that he faced, this one was definitely a turn-up for the books. For a moment, he was silent until he collected his thoughts before he spoke.

"I love her sir..... And I've endured much to find her again, as have my comrades and friends."

"And that's why we're here. Each of us has special, talents, and combined we should be able to stop him with the help of your people."

"Talents, hm? I am not without skill myself, skill alone is not enough." He would look somber, feeling the pain of his peoples turmoil.

Guest tomisntblue
"Talents, hm? I am not without skill myself, skill alone is not enough." He would look somber, feeling the pain of his peoples turmoil.

"Do you're talents give you the strength to break stone with your fists? Can you manipulate the elements around you? Turn into 10 different, powerful, creatures? Use weapons from another world?" Dante asked, "We can win this war. But if you're not convinced, perhaps a demonstration is in order?"

OOC: That's my last post for now. I'm going to be in class until 2:00. G4 you can take over for Dante.

"Technically he's my old one, I was reincarnated from the Vin they knew."

Vin's mother sat back startled at what Vin had said "By God Vinessa... even if that were true, the wheel of fate is the great purifying force, it allows us to play our part and be done with what ever attachments we had before. If this man knew you before than he has truly done you a great disservice in forcing your previous life upon you." She said now with tears in her eyes.

"Let us just forget about this now, I want you at home, now." She said with more anger in her voice than she had wanted.

Yep. Out of all the monsters and such that he faced, this one was definitely a turn-up for the books. For a moment, he was silent until he collected his thoughts before he spoke.

"I love her sir..... And I've endured much to find her again, as have my comrades and friends."

For a second Galen could almost feel the killing intent in the man, but it was quickly suppressed. "Love her?! You've only just met her! She was fine until this one hunt, where she came back with You and Them!" He said waving his hand at the banquet hall. "You say you're here to Help us, but is the price you ask my Daughter? Is that the Deal?!" he said and Galen could feel that the killing intent start to rise in the man...

Vin's mother sat back startled at what Vin had said "By God Vinessa... even if that were true, the wheel of fate is the great purifying force, it allows us to play our part and be done with what ever attachments we had before. If this man knew you before than he has truly done you a great disservice in forcing your previous life upon you." She said now with tears in her eyes.

"Let us just forget about this now, I want you at home, now." She said with more anger in her voice than she had wanted.

"No, he has not done me a disservice, I am not originally from this world, I went through the Wheel of Fate by chance. You are my mother and I love you but I have lived the life of a warrior since before I was born, I'm confused yes, but I can make my own choices and I have become far more powerful than before." Vin would make the uteniensils fly about the room with iron and steel while picking up the table with pewter stregth, then put everything back,

For a second Galen could almost feel the killing intent in the man, but it was quickly suppressed. "Love her?! You've only just met her! She was fine until this one hunt, where she came back with You and Them!" He said waving his hand at the banquet hall. "You say you're here to Help us, but is the price you ask my Daughter? Is that the Deal?!" he said and Galen could feel that the killing intent start to rise in the man...

Calmly, Galen remarked to him, "whether she was here or not, I and my comrades still would have helped you and your group. But as to Vin herself..... She was once my wife. I understand if such sounds crazy or deluded..... But I have passed through death and worse to find her again. Now..... Perhaps we may agree to put this on hold for now? There is a greater foe outside these walls, and you'll need all the help you can I should think."

"Do you're talents give you the strength to break stone with your fists? Can you manipulate the elements around you? Turn into 10 different, powerful, creatures? Use weapons from another world?" Dante asked, "We can win this war. But if you're not convinced, perhaps a demonstration is in order?"

OOC: That's my last post for now. I'm going to be in class until 2:00. G4 you can take over for Dante.

OOC: Okay.

"Alas, they do not... but as I said, I have my talents." At this, the Prince would smile wryly. "Do not waste your energies proving to me what you can do. I will witness them for myself in the field of battle, if it come to that."

At this, Dante would only nod, before noticing Adam approaching.

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Okay.

"Alas, they do not... but as I said, I have my talents." At this, the Prince would smile wryly. "Do not waste your energies proving to me what you can do. I will witness them for myself in the field of battle, if it come to that."

At this, Dante would only nod, before noticing Adam approaching.

"So, hows the planning going?" Adam asks, hoping to avoid any drama here, away from Vin and co.

"So, hows the planning going?" Adam asks, hoping to avoid any drama here, away from Vin and co.

"It seems these people are not really fighting, so much as holding out." Dante responded to Adam. "They have no plan of attack aside from the small groups that go out to hunt, until now that is. See, we're gonna help em."

The Prince would raise an eyebrow at this.

While he could still hear what was going on inside, Siegfried continued to talk with Rev.

"Please Rev....don't worry...we will find a way to let you come in....", Siegfried said , in hopes that would calm his friend down.

But this only seemed to sadden Revenant even more. He then told Siegfried to forget about him and just go back inside. Siegfried tried to argue but Rev would have none of it as he sent Siegfried back in. Siegfried then saw Dante and Mike and went over to them.

"Hello Sir Micheal...I don't think we have met before, I am Siegfried

Schtauffen and I am one of Vin's allies. I aslo see that you are a prince. I have heard that I used to be a knight in...another life... ", Siegfried said as he tried as hard as he could have to hold back his true feelings for Micheal, as he extended his hand for a shake.

(Are the parents not even gonna talk to Siegfried...the guy who is Vin's best friend in this world before our group came along?)

While he could still hear what was going on inside, Siegfried continued to talk with Rev.

"Please Rev....don't worry...we will find a way to let you come in....", Siegfried said , in hopes that would calm his friend down.

But this only seemed to sadden Revenant even more. He then told Siegfried to forget about him and just go back inside. Siegfried tried to argue but Rev would have none of it as he sent Siegfried back in. Siegfried then saw Dante and Mike and went over to them.

Schtauffen and I am one of Vin's allies. I aslo see that you are a prince. I have heard that I used to be a knight in...another life... ", Siegfried said as he tried as hard as he could have to hold back his true feelings for Micheal, as he extended his hand for a shake.

(Are the parents not even gonna talk to Siegfried...the guy who is Vin's best friend in this world before our group came along?)

OOC: Before the group came her best friend was the prince.

"Ah, Sir Siegfried! I have heard many tales of your adventures with my fian--" He would stop short, before finshing with "with Lady Vinessa..." The Prince looked away, feeling the sting of Vins words once more. After all he and Vin had shared, all the years spent growing up together, She had tossed him aside like a stableboy would droppings. He would remain in a silent trance, deep in thought, consumed by sorrow.

"Oh, hey Sig." Dante replies at his presence.

"No, he has not done me a disservice, I am not originally from this world, I went through the Wheel of Fate by chance. You are my mother and I love you but I have lived the life of a warrior since before I was born, I'm confused yes, but I can make my own choices and I have become far more powerful than before." Vin would make the uteniensils fly about the room with iron and steel while picking up the table with pewter stregth, then put everything back,

Before Vin's out burst of Allomancy she would have already run from the room weeping... however the rest of the guests in the grand hall were just staring at Vin... some with awe, some with fear, some with disgust...

Calmly, Galen remarked to him, "whether she was here or not, I and my comrades still would have helped you and your group. But as to Vin herself..... She was once my wife. I understand if such sounds crazy or deluded..... But I have passed through death and worse to find her again. Now..... Perhaps we may agree to put this on hold for now? There is a greater foe outside these walls, and you'll need all the help you can I should think."

"YOUR WIFE!" It seemed to be the last straw, and he began to remove his glove "For the Honour of My Daughter. For the Honour of House Adaley. For the Honour of the Sarafan. I will not let this Insult Stand" He said before swiftly smacking the glove across Galens face.