Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

"I really think you could use that rest. Shurikans got it from here."

"I'm too much pain to rest. Memory problems and headaches, I hope Galen can help, of course he may or may not have caused it."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
"I'm too much pain to rest. Memory problems and headaches, I hope Galen can help, of course he may or may not have caused it."

"He'll help if he can. Even if he caused it, it was unintentional."

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Nothing we can do, Vin?"

<Prepare yourselves, for we have arrived.>

As Shruiken flew, he descended past the low lying clouds to reveal the large walled city that lay situated in the ground. Moats surrounded the stone walls, with draw bridges closed to allow no one. On land, that is. Shruiken glided around to a clearing near the center of a couryard, where he could land without having to worry about room. Even as he landed, men in silver armor came in to meet the flying reptile as it landed, crossbows and flamethrowers in arm. As his feet touched the ground, it sent tremors through the ground, causing some guards to lose thier footing. Shruiken awaited the Captain of the Guard to approach..

Guest KevinDWolf93
<Prepare yourselves, for we have arrived.>

As Shruiken flew, he descended past the low lying clouds to reveal the large walled city that lay situated in the ground. Moats surrounded the stone walls, with draw bridges closed to allow no one. On land, that is. Shruiken glided around to a clearing near the center of a couryard, where he could land without having to worry about room. Even as he landed, men in silver armor came in to meet the flying reptile as it landed, crossbows and flamethrowers in arm. As his feet touched the ground, it sent tremors through the ground, causing some guards to lose thier footing. Shruiken awaited the Captain of the Guard to approach..

"Nice place." Adam snarks as he peeks his head out. Seeing the armed guards made him nervous.

"All those weapons pointed at us really necessary, Shurikan?"

"Nice place." Adam snarks as he peeks his head out. Seeing the armed guards made him nervous.

"All those weapons pointed at us really necessary, Shurikan?"

OOC: Not aimed at you, just at the ready.

<Tis only a precaution. War and violence has hardened these people.>

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Not aimed at you, just at the ready.

<Tis only a precaution. War and violence has hardened these people.>

"They won't have to worry much longer now that we're here."

"They won't have to worry much longer now that we're here."

<Ah, but it is not them for whom my worry is placed. I have brought you all here to be safe, whilst I make my journey towards the one who can help us. For now, I leave you here, that you can be protected, and they can be assured of their safety as well. I will fly towards the Fortress of Dark Eden, and will return before the next sundown.>

Shruiken motioned towards the evening sun, now setting in the distance. When the orange-yellow orb dissapears, the creatures of the night will return.

It was then that the Captain of the Guard walked out with a personal guard of 20 Knights. He strode up to within two dozen meters of the Dragon and it's crew, examining them... then he spotted the Hunters on the Back of the Beast with Vin and Siegfried.

He Glanced over his shoulder and raised his hand, from the turrets around them moved the Large Ballista that had been targeting the Dragon. The Guards manning them relaxed slightly and aimed them away.

"Lady Vinessa, I am glad to see that you are alive and well. When the other Hunting parties returned ahead of you we all grew worried." He said to Vin.

Turning he said to one of his guards "Fetch the Stable hand, I'm sure that we have room somewhere for this... Thing milady rode in on..."

He then looked back to the group "I know not who these others are, if you don't mind we would just like to screen them in case they are... Vampiric." He waved his hand again and a few glyph mages emerged from the group. A spell was cast and the area seemed to brighten to Daylight for an instant, as well it felt like it started to rain... a minor inconvenience for any normal person, but any Vampire would have reacted with Pain or even death...

Seemingly satisfied the Captain spoke again "Welcome Guests of milady to the last sanctuary of Humanity..." He said with a sweeping bow. "If you will follow me, the King will want to see you all." And focusing on Vin "And Milady, Sir Michael has been eagerly awaiting your arrival..."

At the mention of that name Vin would grow faint, and almost pass out. Only the pain in her head would keep her awake, but something was wrong with that name... She couldn't even think of that name without returning to memories of Galen. As if they were Forced over what that Name Meant...

Revenant who had taken Siegfried's robe before they had left was now grunting as he didn't want the people to know what he really was.

Siegfried:"Come on Rev. I will make sure they do no harm to you.", Siegfried said as Rev then whimpered as the moonlight shined on his skull.

Vin would get a very dazed look in her eye, as she was truly confused but would get it under control.

"Very well take us all to him."

Adam obidiently gets off Shurikan. Before he follows he smirks at his large friend.

"You coming?"

OOC: Points to above post.

<As I said before, I travel to the Fortress of Dark Eden. There is no time to waste, I must hurry... goodbye for now, and stay safe.> With that, Shruiken takes off, flying towards the North alone.

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Points to above post.

<As I said before, I travel to the Fortress of Eden. There is no time to waste, I must hurry... goodbye for now, and stay safe.> With that, Shruiken takes off, flying towards the North alone.

"You too, Shurikan. Be very careful." Adam waves off his friend before heading inside.