Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

"I can'tjust leave battle is coming and everyone her needs me, that's one thong both parts of me agree on, that and that I love you."

"I love you to, but I worry, and this sudden change scares me..." Said her mother

"But it's getting late, we should head home... Vinessa, please think about this, think about this like my Vinessa would..." she said.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
" Say Dante, did you know if I had a wife in my other life?",Sieg asked as Rev grunted and asked if Dante could help diguse him or something and besides somebody could walk out and see him.

Dante shrugged, "I didn't really know much about you, we only met twice and each time the whole multiverse was at stake."

"I don't really have that kind of power."

"I love you to, but I worry, and this sudden change scares me..." Said her mother

"But it's getting late, we should head home... Vinessa, please think about this, think about this like my Vinessa would..." she said.

"I know, but we must come back every day, I will not just abandon the people here."

Guest tomisntblue
"So Dante, what do you think about the whole Micheal-Vin thing?" ,Siegfried asked as Rev sat down and started to curse .

"It doesn't matter to me what happens with Micheal's love life." Dante said, "We came here to reunite Vin and Galen. I just hope it doesn't coast these people their lives at the hands of the demons."

"Where's father we need get home." Vinessa mused.

Searching the hallways she would see her father talking to a couple of glyph mages in one of the more secluded gardens.

Searching the hallways she would see her father talking to a couple of glyph mages in one of the more secluded gardens.

"Hello father, what need do you have of the Glyph mages?"

"Hello father, what need do yo have of the Glyph mages?"

As Vin would approach the Glyph Mages would take their leave, and her father would turn "Nothing my child. The barriers in the Third Lower Ward were weakening, and as Lord General I was issuing orders to shore up the defenses. Shall we go home, I am weary after this nights... drama..." he said.

As Vin would approach the Glyph Mages would take their leave, and her father would turn "Nothing my child. The barriers in the Third Lower Ward were weakening, and as Lord General I was issuing orders to shore up the defenses. Shall we go home, I am weary after this nights... drama..." he said.

"Yes father, I had come to tell you we were ready to leave."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam was too anxious to sleep. He had been around the thick of the arguing to where he wished to know the aftermath of it all. Sighing, he peeked out of the room, hoping to find something to occupy him.

"Yes father, I had come to tell you we were ready to leave."

"I am ready to go." he said and then smiled "At least I can still walk my little girl home."

OOC: I guess they go home? Sure. To the Adaley Manor!

"I am ready to go." he said and then smiled "At least I can still walk my little girl home."

OOC: I guess they go home? Sure. To the Adaley Manor!

"Of course you can father." with that they woulld return to Adaley Manor. Vinessa never thought home could seem familiar and foreign all at once.

From behind Galen, a voice would say "You."

It was Michael.

Turning to look slightly to the side to see who had come, Galen would smile tightly.

"Its Galen actually. And you are the Prince..... Micheal, was it?"

Turning to look slightly to the side to see who had come, Galen would smile tightly.

"Its Galen actually. And you are the Prince..... Micheal, was it?"

"Galen, is it?" Michael would look past him to the horizon, and walk toward the edge of the balcony, looking out at his kindom. He had everything, yet he had nothing.

Without looking at him, he asked, "What gives you the right." His voice was strong, yet traces of sorrow still leaked trough the cracks.

Ben was pissed. HE HAD YET TO GET HIS PASTRAMI!

Other than that, he was still staring at the exact same spot.

OOC: I assume that Ben is still in the dining hall?

As people began to shuffle out of the dining hall, a young serving girl would see Ben moping at his table over his spilled food.

She walked over to him and said "Well, isn't that a cute face. Here let me get the cook to make you another..." She looked at the food "Hehe, what was that that you were eating?" she finished.

OOC: I assume that Ben is still in the dining hall?

As people began to shuffle out of the dining hall, a young serving girl would see Ben moping at his table over his spilled food.

She walked over to him and said "Well, isn't that a cute face. Here let me get the cook to make you another..." She looked at the food "Hehe, what was that that you were eating?" she finished.

"Yes. Pastrami. Thanks. Lady Vin...essa knocked over the table.", Ben said, sighing. "I apologize if it becomes a hindrance. I mean, i love the stuff.", he said, chuckling, with a smile on his face. He got up and set the table back up. "I'll clean up a bit. When you get back with the stuff, lets eat!"

"Galen, is it?" Michael would look past him to the horizon, and walk toward the edge of the balcony, looking out at his kingdom. He had everything, yet he had nothing.

Without looking at him, he asked, "What gives you the right." His voice was strong, yet traces of sorrow still leaked trough the cracks.

Feeling a small well of pity for this man, Galen would feel just a tinge of empathy.

He could sympathize at least for this man.

"The right of a man regarding his wife of course."