Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Raziel. Is dead?" Adam said, covering his head. The "fledgling sounded important however, so he asked on.

"What else has happened?"

<Raziel, will be missed. His loss saddens me... but to see you all once more, sends a glimmer of hope through these dark times. The child has been raised in the Fortress of Dark Eden, but we go now to Sarafan...we should be there within the hour, if good wind persists. I was sent to the pillars to seek and destroy an enemy of the Razielm clan, but it seems it was all a plan to release that angelic demon...>

Shruiken continued laboring through the air, becoming concerned with the darkness falling over the horizon. The sounds of the night began to erupt once more.

Guest tomisntblue
<Raziel, will be missed. His loss saddens me... but to see you all once more, sends a glimmer of hope through these dark times. The child has been raised in the Fortress of Dark Eden, but we go now to Sarafan...we should be there within the hour, if good wind persists. I was sent to the pillars to seek and destroy an enemy of the Razielm clan, but it seems it was all a plan to release that angelic demon...>

Shruiken continued laboring through the air, becoming concerned with the darkness falling over the horizon. The sounds of the night began to erupt once more.

"So the the question now becomes, what do we do about that demon?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam listened quietly to Shurikan's words.

"I just hope we can help, Shurikan, like...err old times. Avenge Raziel. To be honest next time we see that...thing. Well. Lets just say, I don't plan on holding back."

"I just hope we can help, Shurikan, like...err old times. Avenge Raziel. To be honest next time we see that...thing. Well. Lets just say, I don't plan on holding back."

"The problem is, none of our attacks were working. Is there any weaknesses we can use?"

Guest tomisntblue
"The problem is, none of our attacks were working. Is there any weaknesses we can use?"

"I don't know if it'll work but I plan on clipping his wings. If we bring him down to our level, we take away one advantage."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"I don't know if it'll work but I plan on clipping his wings. If we bring him down to our level, we take away one advantage."

"I was thinking something similar, Dante. Get rid of the things for him to hide behind. See how he does then."

Guest tomisntblue
"I was thinking something similar, Dante. Get rid of the things for him to hide behind. See how he does then."

Dante nodded and smiled, "The other problem is we were too far spread out before. We need to stay together as much as possible."

Guest tomisntblue
"Then we have to find a way past the shields. If we take out the wings. I can crept the ground up and try to break the shields. Ben's alien form can go past those shields as well."

"I wasn't able to get a good strike with Yamato, it should be able to cut through the shields."

<Nor do I, old friend. I know not of his weaknesses, as this is the first time I have lain eyes upon him...But when his attack befell me, it was unlike anything I have ever felt. I have a plan of attack against the foe...>

Guest tomisntblue
<I should hope so, Dante. This person may help even the odds against our new foe.> Shruiken would be unable to decipher if Dante was being slightly sarcastic, but answered with a serious reply.

"Good we need all the help we can get." Dante was in a rare mood. Perhaps it was how easily they were bested and having to retreat, but he was serious and determined.

Guest KevinDWolf93
<Nor do I, old friend. I know not of his weaknesses, as this is the first time I have lain eyes upon him...But when his attack befell me, it was unlike anything I have ever felt. I have a plan of attack against the foe...>

"Yeah. Same here. Shurikan, I promise you, he's gonna regret doing that to you my friend."

"It probably means I'm limited to ten aliens again. I'm hoping not. And I actually will have to wait for the watch to recharge now... as the time limit's back. Thing is, with the Master Control, there is no time limit. The limit's back... and I assume the Control's gone. I'll check later when its full.", Ben explained, "Geez, its been a while. What was the time limit again, ten minutes?"

Ben takes another look, "Azmuth cleared the new entries? What?", Ben said, in disbelief, all the "aliens" he had collected up to this point were now gone.

Guest KevinDWolf93
<Worry not. It could have been much worse.> To Ben, he would say, <Master Control? To what does this mean for you?>

"I know. Still, he needs to be stopped."

Guest tomisntblue
"It probably means I'm limited to ten aliens again. I'm hoping not. And I actually will have to wait for the watch to recharge now... as the time limit's back. Thing is, with the Master Control, there is no time limit. The limit's back... and I assume the Control's gone. I'll check later when its full.", Ben explained, "Geez, its been a while. What was the time limit again, ten minutes?"

Ben takes another look, "Azmuth cleared the new entries? What?", Ben said, in disbelief, all the "aliens" he had collected up to this point were now gone.

"What's this Azmuth thing you keep bringing up?"

"What's this Azmuth thing you keep bringing up?"

"Oh, he's this really smart genius who created this Omnitrix... he's the same guy as Gray Matter, the little guy I've used before.", Ben explained. "He's highly desired because he can make great stuff. That's why he locks himself on Prime... the planet which holds the Codon Stream... the source of the Omnitrix's power."