Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest tomisntblue
"Milady...I would think you know me well enough to know you do not have to address me so... And what ales you...?"

"Perhaps she's just not in a chatty mood." Dante said, letting his tongue slip a bit with his venomous tone,

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Milady...I would think you know me well enough to know you do not have to address me so... And what ales you...?"

"My Apologies Michael, I just tought it would be more appropriate to be formal with our guests, I did not wish to offend. As to my ailment I have a headache and have had trouble remembering things as of late, nothing to fear." Vin tried desperately to avoid looking at the prince with seeming suspicious, if she looked at him much longer she'd pass out from the pain and not from swooning as she assuming was normally so around him.

"My Apologies Michael, I just tought it would be more appropriate to be formal with our guests, I did not wish to offend. As to my ailment I have a headache and have had trouble remembering things as of late, nothing to fear." Vin tried desperately to avoid looking at the prince with seeming suspicious, if she looked at him much longer she'd pass out from the pain and not from swooning as she assuming was normally so around him.

"I have no wish to be so formal with you, afterall, are we not to be wed?"

After the remark from Dante, Michael would say, "Carefull. You are only welcome guests here because you are friends of my fiancee.Our coutesy will only go so far." He kept a respectful tone in his voice, yet was stern.

Guest tomisntblue

After the remark from Dante, Michael would say, "Careful. You are only welcome guests here because you are friends of my fiancee."

Under the table Dante clenched his fists, "My apologies, what I meant to say was, Vin has had a long journey and is suffering from severe headaches and so she is probably just not in the mood to talk. No disrespect intended."

After the remark from Dante, Michael would say, "Carefull. You are only welcome guests here because you are friends of my fiancee."

"Michael, it is you who should be careful, I do not take wel to threats to friends." Vin having met Galen and the others, did not the priince's tone one bit.

Under the table Dante clenched his fists, "My apologies, what I meant to say was, Vin has had a long journey and is suffering from severe headaches and so she is probably just not in the mood to talk. No disrespect intended."

"Of course." Was his reply, mainting his courtesy.

Guest tomisntblue
"Michael, it is you who should be careful, I do not take wel to threats to friends." Vin having met Galen and the others, did not the priince's tone one bit.

Dante smiled to himself thinking, that's the old Vin.

"Vinessa...but of course. It was not a threat, I was simply stating that courtesy goes both ways. We have tooken in your friends, sheltered them, fed them, at my request. So why would I threaten them? You seem... changed..." Michael would say, feeling the sting of Vinessas words.

Dante smiled to himself thinking, that's the old Vin.

OOC: No matter what the world, the girl aims high and doesn't put up with crap, ne?

"Vinessa...but of course. It was not a threat, I was simply stating that courtesy goes both ways. We have tooken in your friends, sheltered them, fed them, at my request. So why would I threaten them? You seem... changed..." Michael would say, feeling the sting of Vinessas words.

"I don't know, you just seem pompus and controlling today I wasn't fawning over you and when Dante came to my defense, you threatened to throw them out though in not so many words. If this is what I have to look forward to maybe we should break it off."

"I don't know, you just seem pompus and controlling today I wasn't fawning over you and when Dante came to my defense, you threatened to throw them out though in not so many words. If this is what I have to look forward to maybe we should break it off."

"I am sorry. I am sorry for offending you..." Michael said, looking at Dante and Vin apolegeticlly. "I understand it has been a long day for you and your companions, I should have been more receptive." Michael looked away from Vin after he spoke.

Guest tomisntblue
"I am sorry. I am sorry for offending you..." Michael said, looking at Dante and Vin apolegeticlly. "I understand it has been a long day for you and your companions, I should have been more receptive." Michael looked away from Vin after he spoke.

Dante nodded, trying his hardest to remember his royal manners, "It's understandable. I'm not the best at first impressions, but a king should always remember his manners." Dante said, deciding if he had to act polite he would throw that fact out.

Dante nodded, trying his hardest to remember his royal manners, "It's understandable. I'm not the best at first impressions, but a king should always remember his manners." Dante said, deciding if he had to act polite he would throw that fact out.

"Ah, fellow royalty!" Michael said with slight glee. "Which kingdom dost thou claim rule?" He would try not to think too much about how much he hurt Vin, but to no avail.

"Too little too late, I don't trust a word you say and while I was out I learned I was betrothed long before I met you, destined for someone else. So I'm donee with you." Vin would raise her right hand to show the silver wedding band Galen had given her in her past life.

Just then the Doors to the hall were opened and the Herald called forth "Lord and Lady Adaley." as he ushered them in.

The would take a moment to be seen before entering in. But the Lady, she would be scanning the faces of the hall intently looking for someone...

Vin's words unfortunately would have been drowned out in the commotion...

Guest tomisntblue
"Ah, fellow royalty!" Michael said with slight glee. "Which kingdom dost thou claim rule?" He would try not to think too much about how much he hurt Vin, but to no avail.

"A far, far... far, very far, away land known as Persia."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Just then the Doors to the hall were opened and the Herald called forth "Lord and Lady Adaley." as he ushered them in.

The would take a moment to be seen before entering in. But the Lady, she would be scanning the faces of the hall intently looking for someone...

Vin's words unfortunately would have been drowned out in the commotion...

OOC:That was close.

"I think thats enough, Vin." Adam motions as the royalty arrives. He quickly does his best to be a face in the crowd.

Lady Adaley would find who she was looking for, and walked over to the table with Husband in tow... "My Daughter! I am so glad you have returned safe and sound! I die every time you go out there... but you're safe now." they took a seat opposite Vin

Lady Adaley would find who she was looking for, and walked over to the table with Husband in tow... "My Daughter! I am so glad you have returned safe and sound! I die every time you go out there... but you're safe now." they took a seat opposite Vin

"Ah, and so arrives the beautiful mother of Lady Vinessa! And her husband too! Welcome to our banquet, fair folk."

"Mom, Dad, I'm glad you're here, you can watch me break up with the prince."

"Mom, Dad, I'm glad you're here, you can watch me break up with the prince."

"Vinessa, dear. Please don't talk foolish. I see how longingly you look into his eyes. It was as if you two were made for each other." Said her Mother

"Aireal, if our child is having second thought's them maybe we should delay the wedding..." replied her Father.

Lady Aireal sighed "Vinessa, what has gotten into you? Before you left you were madly in love with the Prince. Were it not for his station I would have had to chase him off with a stick..." She looks sad now.