Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest tomisntblue
Shruiken's speed was increasing again and he is barely able to keep up. Aang is forced to take a ride on the dragon. "I know how you feel, although I only lost 100 years of my life."

"Aren't you twelve?"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben and the clones effortlessly kept up. "Wow, you're old... besides that, yeah, what happened?"

<Alas, I am quite ancient...I can tell you this. Centuries ago, when Raziel and I first came across this land, this place was much less...dark. Raziel, coming across this land before, made contact with his kin, Kain. He was quite suprised at having seen Raziel, and moreso by my presence. We banded together, in order to defeat a grave threat, known only to me as the Elder god... But somehow, things took a turn for the worse. Raziel was destroyed completely, by the one known as the Archon Lord. The Archon Lord tried to slay me...and he tried to slay the child...So I took the fledgeling and flew to the Fortress of Dark Eden, where it could be safe from the dangers of the land, now tormented by the Archon Lords minons. We go now to the Stronghold of Sarafan. There is saftey there.>

"Aren't you twelve?"

"Well to make it quick I ran away from home and got caught in a storm at sea. I would have drowned since I could only bend water if it wasn't been for the Avatar state. The next thing I knew, I was discovered by new friends and found out that I encased myself in ice for a century." He would them say somberly. "If I hadn't ran away, I could have saved my people from destruction"

Guest tomisntblue
"Well to make it quick I ran away from home and got caught in a storm at sea. I would have drowned since I could only bend water if it wasn't been for the Avatar state. The next thing I knew, I was discovered by new friends and found out that I encased myself in ice for a century." He would them say somberly. "If I hadn't ran away, I could have saved my people from destruction"

"Saved you people?" Dante asked, kind of smiling ironically. He had spent his life hunting and destroying his "people." But he figured Aang's people weren't blood thirsty monsters bent on destroying lives.

"Saved you people?" Dante asked, kind of smiling ironically. He had spent his life hunting and destroying his "people." But he figured Aang's people weren't blood thirsty monsters bent on destroying lives.

Aang would give him a stare, then continued. "This is one of the things I regret doing. With be gone for 100 years, my world lost balance. Each world has a group of people based on their elements: Water, Earth, Fire and Air. The fire group took advantage of my absense and went on a campaign to take over my world and almost succeeded, even when I returned. They killed my family, my friends as well as most things that I had 100 years ago." Aang would pause to fight off his grief. "I don't even know how to restore the balance. I am the last of my kind for air and if I die, the lineage for the Avatar would be broken even if I fix it in our quest."

Guest tomisntblue
Aang would give him a stare, then continued. "This is one of the things I regret doing. With be gone for 100 years, my world lost balance. Each world has a group of people based on their elements: Water, Earth, Fire and Air. The fire group took advantage of my absense and went on a campaign to take over my world and almost succeeded, even when I returned. They killed my family, my friends as well as most things that I had 100 years ago." Aang would pause to fight off his grief. "I don't even know how to restore the balance. I am the last of my kind for air and if I die, the lineage for the Avatar would be broken even if I fix it in our quest."

"You got a heavy burden. I wish I had some advice for you." After thinking it over for a moment, "Oh, this sounds good, before you can restore balance to the world, you have find balance within yourself."

"You got a heavy burden. I wish I had some advice for you." After thinking it over for a moment, "Oh, this sounds good, before you can restore balance to the world, you have find balance within yourself."

OOC:If you want Ben to die, you could have done it in an epic fashion. Are you sure with this? And wouldn't that mean Crimson is dead?

"Close enough," Aang said with a smile.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC:If you want Ben to die, you could have done it in an epic fashion. Are you sure with this? And wouldn't that mean Crimson is dead?

"Close enough," Aang said with a smile.

OOC: At lest have him go crazy and pick a fight with Shuriken W/o using the omnitricks or something

"You know kid, our lives are oddly similar." he said, leaning back.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: :P

"I can't relate to that, but explain."

"Well, a demon took both my mother and my brother. So I know what it's like to lose the people who matter most."

Guest KevinDWolf93
<Alas, I am quite ancient...I can tell you this. Centuries ago, when Raziel and I first came across this land, this place was much less...dark. Raziel, coming across this land before, made contact with his kin, Kain. He was quite suprised at having seen Raziel, and moreso by my presence. We banded together, in order to defeat a grave threat, known only to me as the Elder god... But somehow, things took a turn for the worse. Raziel was destroyed completely, by the one known as the Archon Lord. The Archon Lord tried to slay me...and he tried to slay the child...So I took the fledgeling and flew to the Fortress of Dark Eden, where it could be safe from the dangers of the land, now tormented by the Archon Lords minons. We go now to the Stronghold of Sarafan. There is saftey there.>

"Raziel. Is dead?" Adam said, covering his head. The "fledgling sounded important however, so he asked on.

"What else has happened?"

Guest tomisntblue
OOC:Jaeger, you can join our conversation.

"And how did you get your powers?"

"My father was a demon, making me half. I'm stronger, faster, and heal quicker than any human - but my real power comes from my human side. Humans have something that demons lack you see."

OOC: So people are paying attention? GOOD. :P Not really dead btw.

Ben lands on Shruikan's back and takes a seat, still in Jet Ray form.

OOC: Ok... I've talked with the powers that be have come up with something that should please both parties...

As Ben settled down on the Dragons back, something weird happened... something that hadn't happened in a Long, Long Time... The Watch Icon on Bens chest started to beep as if slowing down while it flashed red...

Then in a flash Ben was Ben again...

GM: Ben will only have access to: Upgrade, Nanomech, Jetray, Swampfire, Ghostfreak, Chromastone, Cannonbolt, Diamondhead, Goop, and Four Arms.

He Cannot Hybrid anymore

He cannot Swap them out without Fist going Ben

Guest tomisntblue
"It's heart isn't it, because you care for your friends."

Dante nodded, "I told you that I hunt demons, that it's my job. At first I started hunting them down to find the one who killed my mother. I kept hunting them because I'm one of the few who can stop them from hurting the innocent."

OOC: Ok... I've talked with the powers that be have come up with something that should please both parties...

As Ben settled down on the Dragons back, something weird happened... something that hadn't happened in a Long, Long Time... The Watch Icon on Bens chest started to beep as if slowing down while it flashed red...

Then in a flash Ben was Ben again...

OOC: Can we say that Crimson saved Ben using Charzard?