Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Mom, Dad, I'm glad you're here, you can watch me break up with the prince."

"Its a Pleasure to Meet you!" Adam calls out, hoping to change the subject.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
"Vinessa, dear. Please don't talk foolish. I see how longingly you look into his eyes. It was as if you two were made for each other." Said her Mother

"Aireal, if our child is having second thought's them maybe we should delay the wedding..." replied her Father.

Lady Aireal sighed "Vinessa, what has gotten into you? Before you left you were madly in love with the Prince. Were it not for his station I would have had to chase him off with a stick..." She looks sad now.

Dante wasn't sure how to feel at this moment. On one hand he hated the idea of Vin being with someone who wasn't Galen, but on the other this probably wasn't the best time for her to break things off.

"Vinessa, dear. Please don't talk foolish. I see how longingly you look into his eyes. It was as if you two were made for each other." Said her Mother

"Aireal, if our child is having second thought's them maybe we should delay the wedding..." replied her Father.

Lady Aireal sighed "Vinessa, what has gotten into you? Before you left you were madly in love with the Prince. Were it not for his station I would have had to chase him off with a stick..." She looks sad now.

"I learned a lot while I was out and when I came back, I want nothing to do with him, if I told you why, you wouldnot believe me."

"Its a Pleasure to Meet you!" Adam calls out, hoping to change the subject.

Vin's Father looks sternly at Adam as if gauging his worth Finding no faults he says "Vinessa, why don't you introduce your friends to us?"

Guest tomisntblue
"I learned a lot while I was out and when I came back, I want nothing to do with him, if I told you why, you wouldnot believe me."

"Vin, maybe you should retire for the night and think this over?" Dante said, "After all, you're not in the best mindset."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Vin's Father looks sternly at Adam as if gauging his worth Finding no faults he says "Vinessa, why don't you introduce your friends to us?"

Adam was a bit nervous at the look-over. Evil sorcerers and demons were almost nothing compared to a peeved parent. At least he could fight off the former. The ranger breathed a sigh of relief when the king asked the question.

"Vin, maybe you should retire for the night and think this over?" Dante said, "After all, you're not in the best mindset."

"You know me better than that Dante, my choice is made and I kow you agree,"

"Yes, I suppose that would be a good place to start," she'd go down the line, "Dante, King of Persia, Adam Park, Power Ranger, Ben Tennyson, wielder of the Omnitrix, Aang the Avatar, and Galen Marek, my husband."

Guest tomisntblue
"You know me better than that Dante, my choice is made and I kow you agree,"

"Yes, I suppose that would be a good place to start," she'd go down the line, "Dante, King of Persia, Adam Park, Power Ranger, Ben Tennyson, wielder of the Omnitrix, Aang the Avatar, and Galen Marek, my husband."

It was true that he agreed, but he was hoping to make allies of these people and not be thrown out because of Vin's rash decisions. As he looked at the group everyone seemed to be feeling the same. With a sigh, Dante made a decision. There was a time for diplomacy and a time to show off. Dante decided to steal everyone's attention away from Vin's revelation by pulling out his Ebony and Ivory hand guns, jumping on the table, and shooting two bullets in the air.

Guest KevinDWolf93
It was true that he agreed, but he was hoping to make allies of these people and not be thrown out because of Vin's rash decisions. As he looked at the group everyone seemed to be feeling the same. With a sigh, Dante made a decision. There was a time for diplomacy and a time to show off. Dante decided to steal everyone's attention away from Vin's revelation by pulling out his Ebony and Ivory hand guns, jumping on the table, and shooting two bullets in the air.

Adam looked on ahead at the scene, mouth agape. Things were not going as hoped in the slightest. Thinking quickly, Adam tried to make best of a situation.

"Im sorry, our friend Dante wishes to...show the skills he...plans to defend this place with. He is very...eager" Adam trips through the horrible and obvious lie, trying to dtown out Vin, hoping that itll be believed.

"Now Dante, the targets are outside and dinner isn't done, please finish your meal and then you can so us." her voice was eerily calm.

Guest tomisntblue
Adam looked on ahead, mouth agape. Things were not going as hoped. Thinking quickly, Adam tried to make best of a situation.

"Im sorry, our friend Dante wishes to...show the skills he...plans to defend this place with."

"I merely needed everyone's attention for a moment and decided to take drastic measures." Dante would begin explaining from on the table as he soothed everyone's emotions using his allomacy (everyone not in our group) to calm them down, he also decided to make them admire him, "See Vin brought us here to help defend this land..." there was of course another side of diplomacy - lying, "On the way here however we were attacked and the lady Vin took a hard bump to the head - which is why the headaches - ever since she has been confused. So I think it's best that we bring our discussion away from current revelations and onto more pressing matters like defeating the scum that infests this land."

"I merely needed everyone's attention for a moment and decided to take drastic measures." Dante would begin explaining from on the table as he soothed everyone's emotions using his allomacy (everyone not in our group) to calm them down, he also decided to make them admire him, "See Vin brought us here to help defend this land..." there was of course another side of diplomacy - lying, "On the way here however we were attacked and the lady Vin took a hard bump to the head - which is why the headaches - ever since she has been confused. So I think it's best that we bring our discussion away from current revelations and onto more pressing matters like defeating the scum that infests this land."

Michael, having remained calm during Vins speech, may not have been effected as much as Dante hoped. However, Michael suddenly felt a strange awe for Dante and his demeanor. Yet something still gnawed at his mind... "Yes...the infestation..."

Guest tomisntblue
Michael, having remained calm during Vins speech, may not have been effected as much as Dante hoped. However, Michael suddenly felt a strange awe for Dante and his demeanor. Yet something still gnawed at his mind... "Yes...the infestation..."

Dante hopped down from the table, "Now prince Michael, what do you say we call it a meal and go discuss the up coming battle?"

Dante hopped down from the table, "Now prince Michael, what do you say we call it a meal and go discuss the up coming battle?"

"But of course..." The Prince would look at Vin, as if trying to remember a dream, but looked away, shrugging it off for now.

"But of course..."

Vin wanted to go but she knew her parents wouldn't let her so she just sent a mental ping for Galen to stay wither her.

Guest tomisntblue
"But of course..." The Prince would look at Vin, as if trying to remember a dream, but looked away, shrugging it off for now.

Dante made his way out of the room with Micheal and any member of the group that wanted to join them, once they were out of ear shot of the other eaters he asked, "So how do your men stand? What chances are we looking at?" it was true when he said he wanted to discuss the war.

Dante made his way out of the room with Micheal and any member of the group that wanted to join them, once they were out of ear shot of the other eaters he asked, "So how do your men stand? What chances are we looking at?" it was true when he said he wanted to discuss the war.

"Badly, I'm afraid...We've no defense against the Archons...they butchered our ranks, so we have decided it best to stay indoors, that we may simply survive.You may see it as cowardice... but why fight and lose husbands and fathers, when we can protect ourselves? The war, is in fact, not a war at all. It is a massacre. Of course, some prefer to go out and exterminate the vile demons of the land...Including Lady Vinessa. I have tried to accompany her, for fear of her well being, but alas, as the Prince, I am not allowed to venture outside these walls at perilous times."

Guest tomisntblue
"Badly, I'm afraid...We've no defense against the Archons...they butchered our ranks, so we have decided it best to stay indoors, that we may simply survive.You may see it as cowardice... but why fight and lose husbands and fathers, when we can protect ourselves? The war, is in fact, not a war at all. It is a massacre. Of course, some prefer to go out and exterminate the vile demons of the land...Including Lady Vinessa. I have tried to accompany her, for fear of her well being, but alas, as the Prince, I am not allowed to venture outside these walls at perilous times."

"So is it safe to assume that you don't know of any weaknesses?"

Guest tomisntblue
"Aye."

"Well that's a problem. I was hoping that coming here would give us clues on how to defeat them. Simply trying to survive won't be enough anymore. Earlier today we witnessed the awakening of the Hylden Lord. He didn't seem the type to be happy just letting bygones be bygones."

"Well that's a problem. I was hoping that coming here would give us clues on how to defeat them. Simply trying to survive won't be enough anymore. Earlier today we witnessed the awakening of the Hylden Lord. He didn't seem the type to be happy just letting bygones be bygones."

Michael laughed, before realizing Dante was serious. "The Hylden Lord has arisen?...All is lost if we do not act soon. If what you say is true, hiding is now pointless. It is only a matter of time..."

(Once agian, Sieg gets the shaft.....)

Siegfried who was worried about the whole thing told rushed past the others and told Dante that he was going to go talk to Revy.

If he was asked who that was , he would reply" He is just a friend of mine that is very vert shy...", Siegfried said as he started walking outside.

Vin wanted to go but she knew her parents wouldn't let her, so she just sent a mental ping for Galen to stay with her.

If Galen had a weak point, it was where his wife was concerned.

If he had a strength, it was a tendency to pick and bide his time.

So throughout the dinner, other then a momentary flicker of his eyes to Sith color, he was able to calmly listen to most of the conversation and not drive the spoon on the side of his plate through the head of the pompous brat known as Micheal.

He would have left with the others, were it not for Vins silent plea for him to stay so as whichever members of the party left with the prince, Galen would have remained behind. Toying with his wine glass and looking at Vin's parents with frank interest.