Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest KevinDWolf93
Shruiken would not answer him. He would simply fly towards the others, making sure to distance himself from him. He was now flying over 100mph through the air, and flew straight towards the the others, landing near them. He tells the other unboarded allies to get on, and adds <I will explain shortly... I have missed you all. But we must make haste, for I fear we are not enough to defeat this foe...>

"Whatever you say Shurikan" Adam says as he keeps watch of the rear, lest anything else happen.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sorry forgot about them Tom. Also I got grounded yesterday so thats why I wasn't on.)

Revenant put away the Pistol and ran after the dragon with Siegfried following.

Ok, Turn order kinda got alittle confused with OOC comments that should have been made on the OOC Thread...

Who's turns are up? Hugo, JP and Nesh

Ben was confused, Crimson had fired off a powerful attack that emitted a massive shock-wave. He then noticed Shrukian flying off. The army left. Janos cackling like a total retard. People seemed to retreat. He did the same, after first transforming into a Jetray + Echo Echo fusion and duplicating the same numbers as before. He covered everyone's retreated with the superior speed of Jetray and the precision of Echo Echo's far reaching voice, perfect for long range communication and coordination.

Riding on the back of Shurikan, Galen looked below at the demon army and frowned.

Something was off about them...

Behind him, Vin would be throwing Galen's back a look borne of disgust, longing and rage.

She had no idea what he did to her, or even if she had a say in the matter now.... But for better or worse, her fate was now intertwined with his.

The Beast (Janos) would watch them gather and with a wicked smirk would would gather energies for an attack he was sure to finish them all off with. But before he could, that voice found purchase...

The Molten Scars of energy would fade from his body for a moment and he looked weary...

m_aebe42f2dcd8bee167fc87b758a90673.jpg

"Go! You must all Flee now, for your Own Safety, I cannot hold him for long..."

He recoiled as if hit in the gut.

Weird20Sound20Janos20Audron20Image2001.jpg

"No! I almost had them!" He snarled

He wavered slightly in the air, but the one before did not come back...

"For now... you all will live... this is but a short reprieve... from your fated demise..."

He said as though tired, before disappearing from sight...

Shruiken breathes a sigh of relief, that Janos did not give chase. For if he did, it would surely end badly. On Shruikens back is a large saddle seated for many. In this world, he sometimes carried various individuals of importance, so it was neccassary that his large size was tooken advantage of. There would be two three rows of three indentations subtley crafted into his armor, with eack indent harboring a cushion of thick, soft material, a backrest, and handholds. Mentally, he informed his passengers of the "seats" and told them to sit and hold on, so he could fly at full speed without worry of them falling off.

It had been so long since he had seen them... it felt strange...yet right. As he labored through the sky eastward, he took note of the shroud of darkness rapidly approaching, cursing the little time he had left. Soon, they would be coming back.

Of the numerous questions that brushed his mind, he asked only one. <...How did these events transpire?..>

Of the numerous questions that brushed his mind, he asked only one. <...How did these events transpire?..>

To his question, Galen replied.

"We don't know. As far as we're concerned, we saw you and Raziel only yesterday in Middle-Earth. What happened?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Galens right. Weve been here all of a few days. Cant say the same for you apparently." Adam joins in, not sure what happened to his friend.

Guest tomisntblue
"Boy are you heavy. How much stuff do you have in you?" Aang was able to intercept Shrukian to drop off Dante.

OOC: Dante was in his Alastor Devil Trigger giving him wings, he shouldn't have been that hard to carry.

"Just a couple of swords and guns..." Dante said deactivating his Devil trigger, "But I am twice your size kid."

".... I'm sorry Revenant and I didn't' get to help much during the battle..." ,Siegfried said sadly.

"Don't sweat it, we all kinda sucked."

To Adam and Galen, Shruiken would respond: <Days? Only days? My friends...It has been near five-hundred years for me. I am twice as large as when you have seen me last. When I last saw you, I was but a hundred years old. I can say that I have not seen you in five lifetimes.>

To Adam and Galen, Shruiken would respond: <Days? Only days? My friends...It has been near five-hundred years for me. I am twice as large as when you have seen me last. When I last saw you, I was but a hundred years old. I can say that I have not seen you in five lifetimes.>

Wow....What could he really say to that?

Guest KevinDWolf93
Wow....What could he really say to that?

Adam was similarly shocked. They had to get out of here that was for sure...however he looked the dragon square in the face.

"Whats happened since then?"

Adam was similarly shocked. They had to get out of here that was for sure...however he looked the dragon square in the face.

"Whats happened since then?"

OOC: Your on his back, not his snout? :P

<Much, young one. Much. But now is not the time...hold on, my friends. I am about to increase my speed..>

Guest tomisntblue

<Much, young one. Much. But now is not the time...hold on, my friends. I am about to increase my speed..>

"Do you know what happened to Raziel?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Adam like to hang on the face, but whatever :P

"Very well" Adam says as he braces.