Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

The OFFICIAL Ask & Answer thread.....

Guest Dreadlock

Hey here's a question for Rakai, what do Yautja eat?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, the necro... :P

This is a good topic, but I don't think it belongs in the Rumbles. In fact, I'm not sure I remember this thread originally being in the Rumbles. It covers so many subjects, it might be best if it went in CBUB General Discussion.

So, we can just post questions here? Cool

How did the Terminators beat the Daleks?

To clarify, there was a CBUB fight, and it was Daleks vs Terminators, and the Daleks lost

The only way I could ever see this happening is if it was the more advanced Terminators (e.g. TX or as seen in Salvation) vs the old Daleks (who were unable to cope with stairs). New Daleks however could wipe the floor with every version of Terminator.

As to how it actually went down in CBUB, no idea. Remember it could also be down to the popularity of the Terminators over the Daleks?

Also (LOL):

1231871_3c92_625x1000.jpg

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

You think Hulk can over power Juggernaut if there was no way anyone could side step?

Hey here's a question for Rakai, what do Yautja eat?

Quoting Peter Keyes and Michael Harrigan from Predator 2:

"He comes here ever two days to feed, seems he has a taste for beef."

"I didn't think he was vegetarian."

Yautja for the most part are carnivorous as they seem to prefer meat, which is a high source of protein.

However they have been known to eat some form of vegetation as mentioned in the comics and the novels, in AvP: Prey, there was a mention of a fruit which Yautja tended to eat called naxa and in Predator: Homeworld, an Elder Hunter seen pulling roots out from the ground and eating them. But for the most part, Yautja are carnivorous and they more than likely eat whatever they hunt.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest Classic80s

You think Hulk can over power Juggernaut if there was no way anyone could side step?

I really don't see how. I mean, the power of Cyttorak should be beyond a simple physical ability of "growing angrier/getting stronger." The madder and stronger Hulk gets, the same thing should happen with Juggy, as far as how much the gem helps him out.

I mean, could World Breaker Hulk lift Thor's hammer off the ground? He's not worthy. The hammer wouldn't deem him worthy. Yet he's in World Breaker Mode.

Or better question. If Juggernaut got a running start and rammed the hammer with his head (while hammer was on ground), would the hammer stop him in his tracks, because he's not worthy, and those who are not worthy do not move the hammer. So.... ?

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

The gems are powerful not just anyone can wield them, just like Champion not knowing he was that powerful because of the Power Gem.

Someone like Thanos or Adam Warlock can effectively use it. Prof X even with the Mind Gem would probably not be able to use it effectively as even Gamora or sorry Moondragon couldn't use it effectively and she is more powerful than him

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

I forgot I asked a question already and was going to ask another one, but I will sneak one more in, to extend my first one, can Hulk get so mad that he never transforms back to Banner, like in old Man Logan, he wasnt banner and was happy lol

Yeah I agree and think Hulk wouldn't e

Be able to do it, but then again not sure

Thanks

One of two things. Either no one rates the match, (this one is new, as you used to get a ghost rating in the past, which prevented this) or you receive a lot of bad grades from raters.

Guess I should have picked characters better known than Visser Three and Alex Mack.

Feh. I wouldn't worry about it. Every now and again we get these mystery raters around here who mark the matches down regardless.

How did that match get scratched? Here's the answer right here:

Match Final Results

No User Ratings on this match received!

SCORE

Visser Three: 24

Alex Mack: 10

FPA: 0

Getting a zero for it is still better than getting a "D" or "F", as it won't count against your total F.P.A.

Wrong is the new right.

If that's the case then Noobs would be the New Veterans.