Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

The OFFICIAL Ask & Answer thread.....

Guest Dreadlock

Guest Dreadlock

I wonder if the wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet could banish the Living Tribunal from the 616 universe permanently? Of course, TLT is above the I.G., but still, if the I.G. wielder wills such a thing to take place, what would happen?

*Holds out hand, brandishing the Infinity Gauntlet*

"I hearby banish you, The Living Tribunal, from ever returning to Earth-616 reality! Not in any time, not in any place! Be gone forever AND NEVER COME BACK!!!"

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Living Tribunal probably would just laugh, appear to the wielder and pimp-smack him. Figuratively of course. :D;)

Either that, or just give the wielder a blank stare for a few seconds, and then ask, "Are you done?"

Guest Dreadlock

How come other villains haven't seeked out and/or gotten their hands on the Infinity Gauntlet? I think Mr. Sinister or Apocalypse or Dr. Doom would have a field day with it! It'd certainly make for some interesting stories with them in control of it.

Has there ever been a crossover between Thanos and Apocalypse? I would love to see those two plotting against eachother and/or teaming up. How do you guys see those scenarios playing out?

How come other villains haven't seeked out and/or gotten their hands on the Infinity Gauntlet?

What type of villains are we talking about? Cause not just anyone can get the IG.

For one thing, you'd need to be a genius or have a lot of cash laying around in order to get the spaceship/equipment needed. After that, you'd need major guts, since the gems are usually guarded by powerhouses (who are even stronger than normal, because of the gems). Guys like the Runner, the Grandmaster, Etc, could easily go one on one with most villains. Guys like Drax the Destroyer, Moondragon, and Adam Warlock on the other hand, would obliterate 90% of Marvel's villain population.

Heck, nowadays, the Illuminati's guarding the gems, and it's a rare occasion when a villain even dares to steal from Doctor Strange or Reed Richards. So, it'd be really hard for a bad guy to get them.

I think Mr. Sinister or Apocalypse or Dr. Doom would have a field day with it! It'd certainly make for some interesting stories with them in control of it.

Agreed. It would be interesting.

Has there ever been a crossover between Thanos and Apocalypse? I would love to see those two plotting against eachother and/or teaming up. How do you guys see those scenarios playing out?

I see Thanos dumping Apocalypse off at a a kiddie carnival while he goes out and gets things done.

Seriously, Thanos is the dude who slapped Eternity with the Infinity Gauntlet, and tries to get it on with Death. Apocalypse? His greatest accomplishment was getting an alternate universe in the 90s, where he gets ripped up by Magneto in the end.

Now, an Apocalypse and Dr. Doom crossover? I'd buy that.

Guest Dreadlock

Yeah, but Thanos did all that with the I.G. didn't he? I'm sure if Apocalypse ever got his hands on it, he'd do his fair share of damage. On the flip side, if Thanos never got his hands on the I.G., what would he have done? I'm sure he's still a MAJOR badass, but he certainly wouldn't be nearly as impressive without it.

I'd be willing to bet that if Apocalypse used every resourch available to him, he'd be able to obtain the Infinity Gauntlet.

Where exactly is the I.G. hidden? What if Captain America, Juggernaut, or World War Hulk went after it? How do you see their changes?

Guest Omega11
How come other villains haven't seeked out and/or gotten their hands on the Infinity Gauntlet? I think Mr. Sinister or Apocalypse or Dr. Doom would have a field day with it! It'd certainly make for some interesting stories with them in control of it.

They would be interesting stories for certain, but of those three only Doom has the knowledge, means, and motive to potentially get his hands on the gems.

That would be a hard lesson for Apocalypse as he finds out just who "the fittest" really is.

Yeah, but Thanos did all that with the I.G. didn't he? I'm sure if Apocalypse ever got his hands on it, he'd do his fair share of damage. On the flip side, if Thanos never got his hands on the I.G., what would he have done? I'm sure he's still a MAJOR badass, but he certainly wouldn't be nearly as impressive without it.

Well Thanos would have still knocked Galactus on his @$$, caused a lot of trouble with the Cosmic Cube, created some ridicuously powerful clones, stood toe-to-toe with Tyrant and Odin, killed the Silver Surfer, and heck, even gotten ahold of the Heart of the Universe which gives him more power than the Gauntlet did anyway.

I'd be willing to bet that if Apocalypse used every resourch available to him, he'd be able to obtain the Infinity Gauntlet.

Well since he supposedly has Celestial tech, I suppose. But in general, Apocalypse has always been a very..."down to Earth" villain in the fact that his schemes really only revolve around taking over the planet, not the galaxy or universe.

Where exactly is the I.G. hidden? What if Captain America, Juggernaut, or World War Hulk went after it? How do you see their changes?

Currently(as far as we, the readers, know) the gems are separated and in the care of the various members of the Illuminati.

Xavier - Mind Gem

Black Bolt - Space Gem

Dr. Strange - Soul Gem

Namor - Time Gem

Iron Man - Reality Gem

Mr. Fantastic - Power Gem

Although it's anyone's guess about the Space Gem, since it may or may not have been a Skrull imposter who was given them gem to hide, which means the Skrull empire could very well be in possession of it.

Neither Cap, nor Cain, nor Bruce would have the slightest clue on where to begin their search for the gems, since they last know locations were...well...in the hands of the Infinity Watch I believe, and they've gone a long ways since then.

I actually think that if Green King Hulk was ever given the Power Gem, no one in the universe save for the cosmics and beings of extreme great power like on the level of Rune King Thor would be able to challenge him...

And to follow this up, if they ever did a crossover into DC again: I'd like to see them give Hulk a Red Lantern Ring. I can see people being pwned left and right if this happened, heh. Especially a Red Lantern Ring in the hands of World War Hulk... his ability to control/focus his rage could possibly allow him to control the Red Lantern Ring and with his abilities seen, such as his analytical combat ability, he would be utterly devastating. 0-0

Guest Dreadlock

If there ever is another crossover, I'd like to see Hulk & Doomsday go at it for a few minutes. Obviously niether company would ever allow their guy to lose outright, but it would sure be interesting to see both guys come together for a few minutes.

I would also like to see Wayne Enterprises vs Start Industries. That would be great to see the two leading companies clash, as well as see both Buisnessman Bruce Wayne in the same room as Buisnessman Tony Stark arguing over "company matters."

What is the Red Lantern Ring, and how does it differ from the Green Lantern Ring? (Wasn't there a White Lantern?)

I just saw the Planet Hulk animated movie on TV. I know it's based on the comic arc, but it got me thinking.... how do you guy think Juggernaut would have done in Hulk's situation if he were the one who went through all that trouble?

Also, how is Mindless Hulk not the strongest most brutal Hulk (even more so than WWH)? From what I've read, Mildless Hulk is basically Hulk unleashed with NO rational whatsoever. Bruce Banner is completely separated from Hulk altogether thus allowing Hulk to achieve a level of senseless rage that would otherwise be nearly impossible to attain. So shouldn't Mindless Hulk > All others (expect Cosmic Hulk)? It seems like Mindless Hulk could reach World Breaker levels more easily than any other Hulk. ?

That would be a hard lesson for Apocalypse as he finds out just who "the fittest" really is.

In what way? I know Apocalypse is kind of near sighted and only focuses on Earth itself, but he seems like the type of villain that if he did ever decide to set his sights higher and grander, he could certainly get things done and be a serious problem from just about anyone.

Guest force_echo
I would also like to see Wayne Enterprises vs Start Industries. That would be great to see the two leading companies clash, as well as see both Buisnessman Bruce Wayne in the same room as Buisnessman Tony Stark arguing over "company matters."

I have an entire thread on this, if the two businesses compete Stark Ind. will destroy Wayne Corp.

I just saw the Planet Hulk animated movie on TV. I know it's based on the comic arc, but it got me thinking.... how do you guy think Juggernaut would have done in Hulk's situation if he were the one who went through all that trouble?

Not well. Juggernaut is a dumbass.

Also, how is Mindless Hulk not the strongest most brutal Hulk (even more so than WWH)? From what I've read, Mildless Hulk is basically Hulk unleashed with NO rational whatsoever. Bruce Banner is completely separated from Hulk altogether thus allowing Hulk to achieve a level of senseless rage that would otherwise be nearly impossible to attain. So shouldn't Mindless Hulk > All others (expect Cosmic Hulk)? It seems like Mindless Hulk could reach World Breaker levels more easily than any other Hulk. ?

No, its not exactly rage, just a lack of a mind, this is far below Savage Hulk in terms of intelligence, and thats saying something.

In what way? I know Apocalypse is kind of near sighted and only focuses on Earth itself, but he seems like the type of villain that if he did ever decide to set his sights higher and grander, he could certainly get things done and be a serious problem from just about anyone.

True

Guest Dreadlock

I know Juggy is a dumbass, but having the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak should make him nearly impossible to beat. So I was thinking that maybe ol' Juggs wouldn't have struggled so much during the fights. And since nothing can stop his forward momentum, I was thinking that maybe he could have just ran through the walls which were successful in holding Hulk. Thus, it made me think Juggernaut would have done better.

I know Mindless Hulk has no mind whatsoever, thus all he does is smash random stuff, but still, wouldn't that make him stronger only because he has no consciousness to hold him back? It's just pure rage?

Guest Omega11
I actually think that if Green King Hulk was ever given the Power Gem, no one in the universe save for the cosmics and beings of extreme great power like on the level of Rune King Thor would be able to challenge him...

Because he'd go from potential infinite strength to...potentially more infinite strength?

Giving him the Power Gem would be fairly redundant, as he already supposedly has the potential for infinite power, he just never gets there.

Well, I think there was an old story where Thor(or maybe Dr. Strange, can't remember) banished Juggernaut to a different dimension. Next thing you know, Juggernaut is ruling that dimension. So either that, or he just teleports back to Earth via Cyttorak.

Personally, I would agree that Mindless is stronger than World War Hulk.

But everyone likes to think of Green Scar as the most powerful version because he was advertised as such, when actually it was only his base level of strength that was different.

For Thanos? Thanos is Apocalypse X 1,000. He's smarter, more cunning, less egotistical, and more powerful.

Because he'd go from potential infinite strength to...potentially more infinite strength?

Giving him the Power Gem would be fairly redundant, as he already supposedly has the potential for infinite power, he just never gets there.

True but my thought was he'd get stronger very quickly.

Guest Dreadlock

Based on strength alone, that would be pretty badass to see an Omniverse-Busting Hulk! ;)

(Omniverse holds all the Multiverse's which hold all the universe's)

Guest Dreadlock
Currently(as far as we, the readers, know) the gems are separated and in the care of the various members of the Illuminati.

Xavier - Mind Gem

Black Bolt - Space Gem

Dr. Strange - Soul Gem

Namor - Time Gem

Iron Man - Reality Gem

Mr. Fantastic - Power Gem

Exactly what are the "Illuminati"? What kind of special group is that and why are members of other groups (Avengers/Xmen) in it?

So, where does, say, Xavier keep the Mind Gem hidden? If he's off at the X-Mansion, I'm sure some big powerful brute who is immune to telepathy could show up and just take it from him, no?

Guest Omega11
Exactly what are the "Illuminati"? What kind of special group is that and why are members of other groups (Avengers/Xmen) in it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(comics)

Check it out.

So, where does, say, Xavier keep the Mind Gem hidden? If he's off at the X-Mansion, I'm sure some big powerful brute who is immune to telepathy could show up and just take it from him, no?

No one knows where any of them have hidden them, and very few know they have them to begin with. Uatu is the only being outside of the group that we know of who knows the Illuminati are in possession of the Gems.

Guest Dreadlock

I see.

Anyway, what is the "Khazan Arena"? I remember the old CBUB used to use that place a lot for most of their matches. What is so special about it?

Guest Omega11
What is this from? Did World War Hulk actually stop The Juggernaut?

world-war-hulk-most-powerful-superh.jpg

WWHulkX-Men3-14-1.jpg

hulk457-stopsjuggernaut-1.jpg

The first two pictures are from World War Hulk, the second two are from War Hulk.

Guest Dreadlock

So that second picture there where Hulk is slapping Juggy (or whatever) and mangles his helmet, what happened there? I thought Juggy couldn't really be hurt? He's certainly looking pretty hurt there.

How exactly did the powers the War Hulk had manage to actually stop Juggernaut? Did the celestial tech cancel out the Crimson Gem or what? Did he just abruptly stop in his place?

Here is one for Jaeger (or whoever wants to answer).... Trion Juggy vs Ordinforce empowered Thor? You think ol' Trion could withstand a blow of that magnitude?

So that second picture there where Hulk is slapping Juggy (or whatever) and mangles his helmet, what happened there? I thought Juggy couldn't really be hurt? He's certainly looking pretty hurt there.

How exactly did the powers the War Hulk had manage to actually stop Juggernaut? Did the celestial tech cancel out the Crimson Gem or what? Did he just abruptly stop in his place?

Here is one for Jaeger (or whoever wants to answer).... Trion Juggy vs Ordinforce empowered Thor? You think ol' Trion could withstand a blow of that magnitude?

Well, the whole Helmet isn't isn't his whole hid, but he definitely felt it.

Well, Thor's godblast, which is mystical in nature, stopped Juggernaut in place momentarily, the celestial tech, which is mystical in nature, helped Hulk stop Juggernaut's movement then proceeded to pwn him.

Trion Juggernaut, I really doubt Thor could affect Cyttorak with his Odinforce powers...

Guest Dreadlock
helped Hulk stop Juggernaut's movement then proceeded to pwn him.

The Crimson Gem was no help here?

Trion Juggernaut, I really doubt Thor could affect Cyttorak with his Odinforce powers...

Really? Odinforce Thor is not one to be fooled around with though. I was certain such a mammoth blow would at least make Cyttorak say "Hey.........ouch........don't do that again." I mean, if you really want to get down to the nitty-gritty, we're talking about a blow which should have no problem eradicating an entire planet just from the blunt force alone (if that's what Odinforce Thor was going for).

Guest force_echo
The Crimson Gem was no help here?

Really? Odinforce Thor is not one to be fooled around with though. I was certain such a mammoth blow would at least make Cyttorak say "Hey.........ouch........don't do that again." I mean, if you really want to get down to the nitty-gritty, we're talking about a blow which should have no problem eradicating an entire planet just from the blunt force alone (if that's what Odinforce Thor was going for).

You don't understand, Trion Juggernaut should be trading blows with Galactus, not Odinforce Thor. Cytorrak is an Elder god, equal to Galactus, second only to the LT in power. In fact, during the Annihalation Wave, 2 Elder gods took down Galactus and The surfer.