Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

The OFFICIAL Ask & Answer thread.....

Guest Dreadlock

Guest Omega11
So that second picture there where Hulk is slapping Juggy (or whatever) and mangles his helmet, what happened there? I thought Juggy couldn't really be hurt? He's certainly looking pretty hurt there.

That's just a single panel of their fight, you're missing the 4 others where Juggernaut's nailing Hulk.

How exactly did the powers the War Hulk had manage to actually stop Juggernaut? Did the celestial tech cancel out the Crimson Gem or what? Did he just abruptly stop in his place?

What Jaeger said. If I remember right Juggernaut pushed Hulk back for awhile, and then Hulk somehow stopped his momentum.

Here is one for Jaeger (or whoever wants to answer).... Trion Juggy vs Ordinforce empowered Thor? You think ol' Trion could withstand a blow of that magnitude?

It's debatable. It would be a good fight either way.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Crimson Gem was no help here?

Really? Odinforce Thor is not one to be fooled around with though. I was certain such a mammoth blow would at least make Cyttorak say "Hey.........ouch........don't do that again." I mean, if you really want to get down to the nitty-gritty, we're talking about a blow which should have no problem eradicating an entire planet just from the blunt force alone (if that's what Odinforce Thor was going for).

It takes mystical power to negate some of his powers, namely his unstoppable momentum and his invulnerability. There was one time Thor used his hammer to project a mystical vortex which covered the area he fought in with Juggernaut which stripped away his invulnerability and, I'm assuming his unstoppable momentum as he managed to smack him away while he charged, and Thor proceeded to pwn him. If you have the mystical means, the Gem is no help unless said mystical means is no longer in effect or has been canceled.

Cyttorak is like an Elder God. He actually possessed Cain's body, grew to over a hundred feet tall, effortlessly punched through reality like it was nothing trying to get to a trio of other three gods like him that were his enemies. This is Trion Juggernaut. I'd also assume having a Elder God inside your body would render you immune to many things, even so more than what Cain's been shown to tank.

Well, this would be against the toughest being in the entire Marvel Universe, he might not even feel this and I'm not even sure if Thor could cancel Cyttorak's powers because he's right in Cain's body, not in another dimension. Thor could presumably rip Cyttorak out of Cain's body, perhaps but then again, Thor rarely thinks... he just goes headlong into combat without seeming to think.

Do you mean the Bands of Cyttorak, ND7?

He only loses his invulnerability and unstoppable momentum but he retains his strength.

EDIT: Maybe, the Band of Cyttorak is his strongest spell for holding means, I think... but I'd doubt Cyttorak would allow Strange to borrow his power to restrain his own Avatar.

Guest force_echo
Could Dr.Strange's strongest spell hold the weakest version of Juggernuat?

Dr. Strange is underrated on this site, I swear. Yes, Dr. Strange's spells could probably hold off the more powerful versions of Juggs (Id say anything outside of Elder God) fairly easily.

Dr. Strange is underrated on this site, I swear. Yes, Dr. Strange's spells could probably hold off the more powerful versions of Juggs (Id say anything outside of Elder God) fairly easily.

The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak has been seen as his strongest holding spell... people like Namor, Hulk, etc, have broken through it.

The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak has been seen as his strongest holding spell... people like Namor, Hulk, etc, have broken through it.

Guest Omega11

:D Sorry, couldn't resist.

Guest Dreadlock

Really? The Bands must not be that strong then. (I'm sure they're ultra-strong, but it just amazes me that regular brutes with no mystic abilies can bust out of them).

Guest Dreadlock

What is Juggernaut's suit of armor made out of (ie what type of metal?) If it can be dented, it must not be invunerable. He should get a helmet made out of Primary Adamantium.

Speaking of which, Tony Stark is a multi-BILLIONAIRE. Why in the hell hasn't he made himself a suit of 100% Primary Adamantium?! He'd certainly be able to afford it, and he'd more than likely be able to assemble scientists who knew how to create it for him. Seriously, if he made himself a suit of Adamantium, he'd never need another suit again. So far, what is his current most durable (non-mystic) suit? The Hulk Buster? A suit made entirely of Primary Adamantium would so pwn his current most durable suit.

From within the story, I don't understand why Stark hasn't done this. But from the real world POV (from the comic book writer's POV) I understand why.

Guest Omega11
What is Juggernaut's suit of armor made out of (ie what type of metal?)

Some extra-dimensional metal(something similar to Uru), I don't think it's ever been named though.

If it can be dented, it must not be invunerable.

No, it's not, but then again Primary adamantium has been dented too on crazy occasions, yet we still call that invulnerable don't we?

He should get a helmet made out of Primary Adamantium.

Those aren't exactly just lying around...

Speaking of which, Tony Stark is a multi-BILLIONAIRE. Why in the hell hasn't he made himself a suit of 100% Primary Adamantium?! He'd certainly be able to afford it, and he'd more than likely be able to assemble scientists who knew how to create it for him. Seriously, if he made himself a suit of Adamantium, he'd never need another suit again. So far, what is his current most durable (non-mystic) suit? The Hulk Buster? A suit made entirely of Primary Adamantium would so pwn his current most durable suit.

From within the story, I don't understand why Stark hasn't done this. But from the real world POV (from the comic book writer's POV) I understand why.

1. It would be unable to move...as adamantium is rigid.

2. It would be impractical. As Stark frequently updates his software and gadgets in every suit, as well as redesigning the whole thing often, which would be virtually impossible to accomplish on a suit that's impervious.

3. It would be inefficient. Adamantium is typically portrayed as a significantly heavy metal(Wolverine's just a small guy, 5'3", and yet a paper thin layer of it covering his bones adds about 100lbs to his overall weight), as opposed to titanium alloys and such.

3. It would be inefficient. Adamantium is typically portrayed as a significantly heavy metal(Wolverine's just a small guy, 5'3", and yet a paper thin layer of it covering his bones adds about 100lbs to his overall weight), as opposed to titanium alloys and such.

Hmm... I've been told his Adamantium is not covering his skelatal structure, but infused with it.

Guest Dreadlock
No, it's not, but then again Primary adamantium has been dented too on crazy occasions, yet we still call that invulnerable don't we?

Well, the only time I can think of where Primary Adamantium was affected was either from Thanos w/I.G. or "Odinforce" Thor. All other times where Primary has been affected has been revealed to either actually be Secondary, or have defects.

Those aren't exactly just lying around...

True, but I'm sure he could find someone to make it for him. Maybe Magneto.

1. It would be unable to move...as adamantium is rigid.

But like all other metals, I'm sure he could make it with joints so it'd be able to move. I'm sure that's what he did with his Titanium suit. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to bend his knees/elbows/etc.

2. It would be impractical. As Stark frequently updates his software and gadgets in every suit, as well as redesigning the whole thing often, which would be virtually impossible to accomplish on a suit that's impervious.

Well, he could put his absolute most advanced technology into it, and make it with the most up-to-the-mintue/state of the art gadgets. Obviously he wouldn't be able to manipulate it after a certain point, but it'd certainly be his most durable suit. He could continue to build new suits, but the Adamantium suit could be his "go to" suit for special occasions.

Ah, well, I see your point here. Unless he could build some new anti-gravity system into it, it'd be far too cumbersome.

Guest force_echo
Well, the only time I can think of where Primary Adamantium was affected was either from Thanos w/I.G. or "Odinforce" Thor. All other times where Primary has been affected has been revealed to either actually be Secondary, or have defects.

True, but I'm sure he could find someone to make it for him. Maybe Magneto.

But like all other metals, I'm sure he could make it with joints so it'd be able to move. I'm sure that's what he did with his Titanium suit. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to bend his knees/elbows/etc.

Well, he could put his absolute most advanced technology into it, and make it with the most up-to-the-mintue/state of the art gadgets. Obviously he wouldn't be able to manipulate it after a certain point, but it'd certainly be his most durable suit. He could continue to build new suits, but the Adamantium suit could be his "go to" suit for special occasions.

Ah, well, I see your point here. Unless he could build some new anti-gravity system into it, it'd be far too cumbersome.

Why would he make a suit of Adamantium when he has a solution thats almost as durable? Hypercrystallized reinforced titanium with magnetic sheilds and locks, is lighter, almost as durable, and like Omega says, he can easily upgrade it. It would be like reinventing the wheel, but worse. It would be making the wheel into a triangle. Plus Stark's new Resilient armor has a confirmed durability as secondary adamantium (I read it in the character bio at the back of one of the Stark Resilient comics).

Oh, now that I think about it, he did have an armor as strong as primary adamantium. It was his SKIN armor, it was not only strong as adamantium but flexible too. He got rid of it, because it would be too dangerous if someone stole it. If someone stole his regular armor they couldnt do a whole lot with it, because the interface is something designed so that only Stark can manipulate it. But with the SKIN, you can just take the armor plating off and reverse engineer it, Ultron wanted the SKIN armor for his new body.

Guest Dreadlock

Any idea what Stark's current most powerful/durable suit is? I'd say it's close between the Destroyer Armor (Thorbuster), Hulkbuster MK II, and the SKIN suit. Between those, Im not sure. But speaking of which, the SKIN suit is only as durable as low-grade Adamantium (ie Secondary).

I'm really suprised that with all the tests Stark has done on Captain America's shield, he hasn't been able to figure out how to reproduce it. I wonder if Reed Richards could figure it out?

Guest Omega11
Hmm... I've been told his Adamantium is not covering his skelatal structure, but infused with it.

I've always read/heard that it was coated.

And when you think about it, when Magneto ripped it from his body, it it were infused it would have likely shattered all his bones, or just pulled them out too. It didn't appear that Wolverine suffered any broken bones in that encounter.

Guest Dreadlock

1) I keep reading on here that Iceman is this ultra badass Omega-level mutant. Since he's such a powerful badass mofo, how do you guys think he'd do against the Silver Surfer? Against Juggernaut?

Surfer's silvery "skin" was designed to easily withstand the rigors of deep-space travel, and thus far, it has proven to be virtually indestructible. In fact, his entire body was made highly resistant to injury and he is thus almost invulnerable to most types of physical harm. The Silver Surfer can withstand the crushing pressures of a black hole and can easily withstand great extremes in temperature. He is not bothered by the friction associated with atmospheric re-entry, and has withstood plunges into stars and even supernovae.

2) What do you guys think is tougher between Surfer's "cosmic glazed" silvery skin and Onslaughts psionic ultra-armor? (And then, Surfer's silvery skin suit vs Onslaught's pure psionic form)

3) And again, why is Iceman an Omega-level while the Human Torch (aka Fireman) is not? They're kinda the same, only one is fire and one is ice. It's kinda silly that the ice guy gets to be Omega class, but the fire guy doesnt.

Guest Omega11
1) I keep reading on here that Iceman is this ultra badass Omega-level mutant. Since he's such a powerful badass mofo, how do you guys think he'd do against the Silver Surfer? Against Juggernaut?

2) What do you guys think is tougher between Surfer's "cosmic glazed" silvery skin and Onslaughts psionic ultra-armor? (And then, Surfer's silvery skin suit vs Onslaught's pure psionic form)

3) And again, why is Iceman an Omega-level while the Human Torch (aka Fireman) is not? They're kinda the same, only one is fire and one is ice. It's kinda silly that the ice guy gets to be Omega class, but the fire guy doesnt.

1. Iceman was somewhat comparable to Juggernaut while Juggernaut was an X-man and had severely depleted power levels, but he's not close to classic or full powered Juggernaut. And he's nowhere near Surfer.

2. Tough call, but I'm leaning towards Surfer's skin. I don't recall it ever being pierced.

3. The Human Torch is not a mutant, and thus cannot be classified as an Omega Level Mutant or any other level.

Guest force_echo

1. Iceman has the potential to be an Omega Level mutant, he has not unlocked his powers, the only time he ever came close was when Emma Frost took over his body. Even Omega Level he has no chance in hell taking down Juggs, forget Surfer.

2. Surfer's, this stuff took hits from beings as strong as Galactus, Onslaught's armor got cracked by the Hulk.

3. No, they are not the same. First off, Human Torch isn't even a mutant, so he cannot be classified as an omega level MUTANT. Second of all, the Torch's power are made by using metabolic processes (if you've taken biology, his flames use Adenosine Triphosphate as a source of energy), he has nowhere near the potential juice Iceman has.