Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

"You get the first shot..." Dante said, "But let's worry about getting to him. Air off limits, A direct assault's suicide, so that leaves underground and by sea as our options."

<I am an excellent swimmer, and can go for nearly an hour without air under normal circumstances. As for underground, I prefer the skies, but dragons are truly creatures made for every landscape.>

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<This shouldn't take too much energy, if it does, I will assist you. Repeat these words exactly: 'Gath sem sverdar un lam iet.'>

OOC: Um... if I understand this right, wouldn't this make all the swords in the area fly to me?

Raziel would take care to pronounce it correctly "Gath sem sverdar un lam iet."

OOC: Um... if I understand this right, wouldn't this make all the swords in the area fly to me?

Raziel would take care to pronounce it correctly "Gath sem sverdar un lam iet."

OOC: Nah. Shruikan is helping with the spell, both to power it, and to visualize just one in particular.

After a few moment of silence, nothing seems to happen. <Patience...>

Did those who were having trouble, get to the website they brung up to disscuss your plans...?

if not, theres always PMs.....not the perferred route but u need to do somthing...

@KIA, if he happens to appear again, yes, dont do that again. :P

u wanna promote, make a new SIG or PM somebody...

@everyone else, you dont have all the time in the world, i suggest you go with some simple plan, if it turns out your plan backfires, then i guess your *vulgarity*ed...except Vin i guess...

either way, you guys need to hurry this plan up....so we can end this RP with a BANG!

Did those who were having trouble, get to the website they brung up to disscuss your plans...?

if not, theres always PMs.....not the perferred route but u need to do somthing...

@KIA, if he happens to appear again, yes, dont do that again. :P

u wanna promote, make a new SIG or PM somebody...

@everyone else, you dont have all the time in the world, i suggest you go with some simple plan, if it turns out your plan backfires, then i guess your *vulgarity*ed...except Vin i guess...

either way, you guys need to hurry this plan up....so we can end this RP with a BANG!

Will you and Hugo be available tomorrow. We've come up with a plan but are short skykorean.

Guest KevinDWolf93
<As I said before, worry not of the actions tooken under the veil of ignorance. How were you to know of my predicament?>

"Yeah, I suppose your right. Still its good to see that your acting on closer to 100%. Good to know that youve got our backs"

OOC: Nah. Shruikan is helping with the spell, both to power it, and to visualize just one in particular.

After a few moment of silence, nothing seems to happen. <Patience...>

OOC: Ok, I see what you're doing...

<What is it that we're waiting for?>

Will you and Hugo be available tomorrow. We've come up with a plan but are short skykorean.

ill be there, just wont be participating...just making sure everything gets done correctly...and arguments are avoided(somthing ive already started to help)

but hugo will be here, RP ready and waiting for you all...God willing...

and i hope he's got something prepared that makes the other challenges looks like bullshit...

ill be there, just wont be participating...just making sure everything gets done correctly...and arguments are avoided(somthing ive already started to help)

but hugo will be here, RP ready and waiting for you all...God willing...

and i hope he's got something prepared that makes the other challenges looks like bullshit...

OOC: Of course. I subscribe to the Penny Arcade book of GM's. ^^

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Of course. I subscribe to the Penny Arcade book of GM's. ^^

OOC:Oh Noes! My subvcription ran out last week. I have little clue what your planning!

OOC: Ok, I see what you're doing...

<What is it that we're waiting for?>

Looking into the horizon, a black speck becomes visible, approaching quickly. <That. Extend your hand Raziel, that you may claim your rightful prize. To the victor goes the spoils of battle.> As it gets nearer, it is apparent that the object is a blade, dark as the scales of Shruikan.

Looking into the horizon, a black speck becomes visible, approaching quickly. <That. Extend your hand Raziel, that you may claim your rightful prize. To the victor goes the spoils of battle.> As it gets nearer, it is apparent that the object is a blade, dark as the scales of Shruikan.

OOC: Hmm... I wonder that swords reaction would be with the Soul Reavers ethereal blade...

Reziel did as told and extended his hand to grab the sword when it neared.

"Yeah, I suppose your right. Still its good to see that your acting on closer to 100%. Good to know that youve got our backs"

<And I am pleased you have mine as well, Pure-Heart-Brave-Ax. Over the short time we have met, I consider you a worthy oponent, a powerful ally... and a dear friend. May peace live in your heart, my friend. I hope we may live to see another dawn.>

Reziel did as told and extended his hand to grab the sword when it neared.

The blade slows, before planting itself in Raziel grip. It is entirely black, save for the silver hilt, and the blood red ruby in the pommel. <The sword is enchanted; its razor edge will never dull, its length will never break. It can cleave a tree in two with but a single stroke, yet is light as a dagger. Its name is Udén. Darkness.>

Guest KevinDWolf93
<And I am pleased you have mine as well, Pure-Heart-Brave-Ax. Over the short time we have met, I consider you a worthy oponent, a powerful ally... and a dear friend. May peace live in your heart, my friend. I hope we may live to see another dawn.>

"Thank you. Thats an honor not many get, I suppose. I think of you the same way, Shurikan, and I wish you peace as well. Also, Ill make sure we'll be alive to see it. Akuma is tough, but he has to face every one of us at our peak." Adam replied, punching his hand. Whether it was inspiration from Shurikan or the Zeo power invigorating him, Adam seemed more determined than ever.

Seeing how his wife seemed to have fallen asleep, he made a comfortable place for her and left her there with his cloak as he stood up and looked at everyone with a degree of disbelief before chuckling.

"Thank you. Thats an honor not many get, I suppose. I think of you the same way, Shurikan, and I wish you peace as well. Also, Ill make sure we'll be alive to see it. Akuma has to face every one of us at our peak." Adam replied, punching his hand. Whether it was inspiration from Shurikan or the Zeo power invigorating him, Adam seemed more determined than ever.

<You are welcome.> said Shruikan, flicking his tail.

Guest KevinDWolf93
<You are welcome.> said Shruikan, flicking his tail.

"Likewise, Shurikan. May the power protect you..." Adam replied powering down for the moment, and resting on Shurikan.