Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Yes I think so, let me try my best then...> Raziel climbed atop the dragon and went to the spot where it had been hit with the explosive "Waíse heill" he said with his hand extended to the damaged spot. If he was successful then he would try the same on the Dragons eye...

<The words you speak must be clear and pronounced correctly, else you may say the wrong thing, or nothing at all. Waise Heill are the right words>

Coming out of his thoughts. "Shrukian, sorry to bother you while Raziel's healing you but I was wondering. By any chance, perhaps you caught any semblance of Akuma's plans when you were with Galabotorix? Anything would help."

<All I remember is this. Galbatorix's dark spells have clouded my mind greatly.> http://www.panpipes.com/cthulhupaper.jpg Shruikan gives this mental image in clear detail to all.

"I know how to heal." Vin stepped forward and began to use the Force to heal Shruikan, just as Galen had taught her. She remembered it vividly, the paients had been struk with Captain Tripps, the place PPhiladlphia Center City, just after the Empire had arrived on Earth. Galen would probably get wisps of this memory though the mind link.

<Thank you Vin. Your kindness is well recieved.>

"Think nothing of it. You're my crew member, I look after my allies. She'd move over to where Galen was and sink down into a resting position, healing always drained her.

I didn't mean to call you an ant. -.-

But seriously. Does this bother you?

no...

do your little scheming....hope its not in vein... ;)

@ g4, PSP was years ago.... :P...sold that shit..

Guest KevinDWolf93

"So your feelin better? You can see again?" Adam asks, as he glances over Shurikans new eye.

@ g4, PSP was years ago.... :P...sold that shit..

Computer not available. it was either psp or nuthin.

"So your feelin better? You can see again?" Adam asks, as he glances over Shurikans new eye.

<Yes, I am. I expected the flesh to close, but I can see as well. I am grateful.>

Guest KevinDWolf93
Computer not available. it was either psp or nuthin.

<Yes, I am. I expected the flesh to close, but I can see as well. I am grateful.>

"Im glad. Didnt quite feel right, fighting side-by-side when I caused some damage to ya." Adam replies.

Deep in thought, Galen would be idly tracing in the dirt the path the enemy would take before he frowned and wiped it all.

Vin would anayze the path.

"Anyone have the map the Guide gave us," she'd then turn to Galen and begin to heal his remaining wounds, she was tired but she was never too tired to help him.

Vin would anayze the path.

"Anyone have the map the Guide gave us," she'd then turn to Galen and begin to heal his remaining wounds, she was tired but she was never too tired to help him.

He looked up at that and grasped her hand gently.

"Don't, I'm fine...And you need to rest as well."

He then allowed her to lean on him if she was so inclined and began to run through various scenarios as to what they could do.