Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Seeing how his wife seemed to have fallen asleep, he made a comfortable place for her and left her there with his cloak as he stood up and looked at everyone with a degree of disbelief before chuckling.

<What amuses thee, Galen-Finiarel?>

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<What amuses thee, Galen-Finiarel?>

Looking up at the dragon, Galen extended his hand to the group.

"All of this.....We few are all that stands between certain destruction and the like. Our odds are catastrophic....But I never was much one for odds."

"Likewise, Shurikan." Adam replied powering down for the moment, and resting on Shurikan.

It had been almost three days since sleeps embrace had tooken Shruikan. Though dragons were able to go without sleep for extended periods, it took its toll as of that moment. The elder dragon would lay his head down, watching over the group, a silent sentry for hope. He extends a wing over his companions, trapping the warmth he radiates.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"All of this.....We few are all that stands between certain destruction and the like. Our odds are catastrophic....But I never was much one for odds."

"You can say that again." Adam interjects, confident about their mission.

<Nor I.> replied the dragon honestly. <But we will sucseed nonetheless. We have something Akuma does not. Something worth fighting for. Or someone..> he adds, motioning towards Vin with his eyes.

<Nor I.> replied the dragon honestly. <But we will sucseed nonetheless. We have something Akuma does not. Something worth fighting for. Or someone..> he adds, motioning towards Vin with his eyes.

He'd follow his gaze to his wife and smile.

"Yes.....I do."

Guest cold-comic54

Dark, Creepy place where all you can see is evil, sense evil, and feel evil lurking all around you. You feel as though someone is looking upon you. As you walk you see that you are headed straight to a world like hell, but with no fire.

Col as a cell, you see people scared and helpless, and they look at you because your the only one that can save them.

Dark, Creepy place where all you can see is evil, sense evil, and feel evil lurking all around you. You feel as though someone is looking upon you. As you walk you see that you are headed straight to a world like hell, but with no fire.

Col as a cell, you see people scared and helpless, and they look at you because your the only one that can save them.

OOC: What?

wtf are u doing in here...

did hugo hire you..cause i know i didnt....

if not, u have to beat it...

Guest KevinDWolf93
<I am going to sleep now. The our is late, and tommorow we will need our strength.>

"Good, night my friend. Dream what dragons dream of..." Adam smirked before beginning to doze off...with an insurance policy. In case things went sour before he could morph, he kept his blade blaster hidden on his unmorphed person. Ready to fire.

OOC: Its quite alright Akuma. I didn't ask him to post, but I must say I like the message it sends especially here. Though really Cold-comic54, this is an RP thread. If you care to join us PM me. But otherwise, please don't post stuff like this in the future without asking. Thank you.

Vin would stir slightly and slit up rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"galen's always leaving his cloak wit me. she muttered, "it's not like I don't have one of of my own."

Galen would have dozed off last night before he awoke and took a sentry position just in case until dawn flashed over the land. At this point, who knew how far the enemy would have gone? Have they reached the sea? Which reminded him....He needed to find that map.

Galen would have dozed off last night before he awoke and took a sentry position just in case until dawn flashed over the land. At this point, who knew how far the enemy would have gone? Have they reached the sea? Which reminded him....He needed to find that map.

Vin wouold make her way to her husband quietly. "Galen, on the off chance, I don't make it out of here and you do, I want you to find someone else. We promised Katie siblings, they don'r have to be full-blooded ones. I couldn't do ir in the revers but you... just promise me... and I don't need to tell you to look after our daughter."

Vin would make her way to her husband quietly. "Galen, on the off chance, I don't make it out of here and you do, I want you to find someone else. We promised Katie siblings, they don't have to be full-blooded ones. I couldn't do in in the reverse but you... just promise me... and I don't need to tell you to look after our daughter."

His back would be to Vin for a moment so she wouldn't see his face. The next minute when he turned however, his eyes would be flashing to Sith colors as he kissed Vin roughly, uncaring of whoever may be watching before he let go. He smiled once and like that, his Sith side vanished as quickly as it came.

"Vin, don't be ridiculous."

As the Undead didn't need to sleep, Raziel only waited and conserved his energies. Not moving his corporeal body seemed to do the trick and extend his time in the material realm a hundred fold. The extra time that the others needed for sleep gave him time to think. He remembered back a thousand years ago, back to a time when he was still a lieutenant of Kain Army (Not actual Rank, Razzy was Kain's right hand man... err, Vampire) The Humans had attacked them with a pitiful warband of hunters, much, much weaker than the organized legions of his Vampire kin. But in their arrogance his brothers Dumah, Zephon and Melchiah had sent their armies fast and hard against them, hopping to crush them in a single blow... Many of his kin died that day, and his brothers were heavily chastised by Kain for it...

He thought about the plan further, it would need to be modified slightly, and they would have to do it fast. Fast before their enemy can get out of their reach... He would need to talk to Aang, and perhaps Ben would have some form that could help...

When he sees them start to wake up, Raziel walks over and asks Aang and Ben to come to the other side of the dragon, because he had a plan that he needed help with...

His back would be to Vin for a moment so she wouldn't see his face. The next minute when he turned however, his eyes would be flashing to Sith colors as he kissed Vin roughly, uncaring of whoever may be watching before he let go. He smiled once and like that, his Sith side vanished as quickly as it came.

"Vin, don't be ridiculous."

OOC; Play this.

"Ah who am I kidding, I'm against odds insurmountable: an army of powerful creatures led by one of mu most powerful enemies and I'm working with nothing but a small but talented crew," she'd smirk, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm in my element, we're sure to win."

OOC; Play this.

"Ah who am I kidding, I'm against odds insurmountable: an army of powerful creatures led by one of mu most powerful enemies and I'm forking with nothing but a small but talented crew," she'd smirk, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm in my element, we're sure to win."

He smiled at that and stroked her cheek once as he walked around the camp to see who else was around.

He smiled at that and stroked her cheek once as he walked around the camp to see who else was around.

OOC: I guess I'll not be moving around until JP or Pat get back online...

OOC: I guess I'll not be moving around until JP or Pat get back online...

OOC: That's too bad. Especially with the whole "keep the GM out of the loop" thing. So we can't really talk unfortunately if its plans your seeking.

Separate and away from the rest, Galen began to toss his lightsaber up and down casually. It was a habit of his whenever he wanted to think or was bored.

<Thinking or bored?> he would har in his mind.