Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shruikans eyes snap open, as he wakes. Still laying down, he bends his neck upwards, and yawns loudly, ivory teeth glistening. After glancing around briefly, he rests his head down once more, and closes his eyes in a trance like state. In this meditation, his body would not move, but his consciuosness would become hyper aware. Spreading his mind in all directions, he can sense all life around for miles, scanning for trouble... If nothing, he would regain his senses, and go back to silently observing.

<I can think of plenty of ways to fix that. Well two, fighting and...>

He had tossed his lightsaber into the air at that point and instantly fumbled it as he received Vin's memories of their last "special time" together.

<You little minx-!>

But he couldn't hide his smile.

He had tossed his lightsaber into the air at that point and instantly fumbled it as he received Vin's memories of their last "special time" together.

<You little minx-!>

But he couldn't hide his smile.

<We could just spar.>

Shruikans eyes snap open, as he wakes. Still laying down, he bends his neck upwards, and yawns loudly, ivory teeth glistening. After glancing around briefly, he rests his head down once more, and closes his eyes in a trance like state. In this meditation, his body would not move, but his consciuosness would become hyper aware. Spreading his mind in all directions, he can sense all life around for miles, scanning for trouble... If nothing, he would regain his senses, and go back to silently observing.

There would be no trouble whatsoever, though even here he would sense the stomp of the army from even here.

<I can think of plenty of ways to fix that. Well two, fighting and...>

OOC: i really cant seem to wrap my mind around that....nesh being/Rping a woman and making sexual references....

i mean, its almost like a transvestite...

i know thats your role(a woman) but when you(the reciever) know that its actually a guy saying that stuff to you.....

its just strange...

eh, anyway continue...

OOC: i really cant seem to wrap my mind around that....nesh being/Rping a woman and making sexual references....

i know thats your role(a woman) but when you(the reciever) know that its actually a guy saying that stuff to you.....

its just strange...

eh, anyway continue...

OOC: *Nods* True enough. But I pride myself on being able to write up pretty much any sort of genre from Action to Romance. Its why I like RP's. Best exercise for any writer when it comes to characterization.

its just strange...

eh, anyway continue...

I can play many roles convincingly, I'm a writier, a time may come when I have to write a flirt, this is good practice.

<Death marches onward...> He would think outloud, but mostly to himself than anyone in particular.

He'd look up at the dragon at that.

"You can see them?"

OOC: *Nods* True enough. But I pride myself on being able to write up pretty much any sort of genre from Action to Romance. Its why I like RP's. Best exercise for any writer when it comes to characterization.

OOC That is absolutely true, but in all honesty, I would still feel slightly wierd knowing. But kudos for you ability to portray anyone saying anything in any given situation. A sign of a good writer.

OOC That is absolutely true, but in all honesty, I would still feel slightly wierd knowing. But kudos for you ability to portray anyone saying anything in any given situation. A sign of a good writer.

OOC: At your service, sir! *Tips hat*

He'd look up at the dragon at that.

"You can see them?"

<Nay, but I can sense them. I can smell thier stench tainting the very air we breathe. Can you not feel thier footsteps from here? It seems as if a stamede of Kull are storming the land.>

<Nay, but I can sense them. I can smell thier stench tainting the very air we breathe. Can you not feel thier footsteps from here? It seems as if a stamede of Kull are storming the land.>

He paused in contemplation before looking up at the dragon.

"May I use you as a viewpoint?"

OOC: At your service, sir! *Tips hat*

OOC: LAWL.

<Raziel, keep Uden with you in battle, it will serve you well. It has slain many of my kin in the hands of evil...> ,Shruikan said pained,<But my hope is that you may redeem it, for in your hands, it shall no longer be a tool for malevolence.>

oh most definately...

<Do as you see fit.>

Having gained permission, Galen lost no time into leaping up onto the head as he first looked around at the view before closing his eyes and seeking to see with his mind......

Having gained permission, Galen lost no time into leaping up onto the head as he first looked around at the view before closing his eyes and seeking to see with his mind......

<Would you have me get closer? Our enemies may still think I am with Galbatorix and not attack, as before when we flew here..>

<Would you have me get closer? Our enemies may still think I am with Galbatorix and not attack, as before when we flew here..>

Aloud he spoke.

"No. I'd rather not risk that just yet....And besides, you've already been gone for some time. If Galbatorix truly did win, he would have been there already with them. So we should presume that they already know your awol. But I can use a boost."

Aloud he spoke.

If Galbatorix truly did win, he would have been there already with them. So we should presume that they already know your awol. But I can use a boost."

With that, Shruikan tells Galen to hold on, and leaps into the air, wings snapping open at the peak of the jump. The dragon spirals upwards in lazy spirals, until they are above the group by a few hundred feet.

Guest tomisntblue

If the others had wondered where Dante was, they would get their answer in form of gunshots being heard in the not so far away distance. If they would investigate the sounds, they would find Dante entertaining himself with some target practice. He had found a couple of coin sacks and was using his allomancy to toss them in the air and shoot them down. Of course Dante had started his little game away from the others, but he somehow managed to move closer over time.

With that, Shruikan tells Galen to hold on, and leaps into the air, wings snapping open at the peak of the jump. The dragon spirals upwards in lazy spirals, until they are above the group by a few hundred feet.

Barely holding on in time, Galen looks around in awe before smiling. He had piloted ships before, but exposed to the elements like this with the wind buffeting your body.....He laughed aloud and spoke.

"That's good. Maybe my mental scan may pick up something from here...."

Barely holding on in time, Galen looks around in awe before smiling. He had piloted ships before, but exposed to the elements like this with the wind buffeting your body.....He laughed aloud and spoke.

"That's good. Maybe my mental scan may pick up something from here...."

<It has been decades since I have flown for pleasure. Twas a luxury I was not afforded under the rule of Galbatorix.> Shruikan waits for his mental scan.