Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

"I can go through the area and look without tripping anything if that's what you mean...", Ben said. "I could use his telekinesis from a distance and manipulate it to see what would happen as well."

"Perfect. Watch out for illusions, is there anyone with similar powers we can send as back up?"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
"I can go through the area and look without tripping anything if that's what you mean...", Ben said. "I could use his telekinesis from a distance and manipulate it to see what would happen as well."

"That sounds like a solid idea." Dante said, "And if we can get a hold of it, maybe Aang can keep it burning."

"Perfect. Watch out for illusions, is there anyone with similar powers we can send as back up?"

"What about Raz? Can't his powers do something like that..."

OOC: Raziel doesn't have that power, sadly. -.- I do have another idea. Maybe he can check things out in the spectral realm from that side and see things.

"not sure but... maybe he could go to the Spectral Realm and check out things over there on that side as we check out the area around the candle?" Ben suggested. "Of course, we'll need a body for him as his last one turns to dust... and this might not be a good idea as it could kill Shrukian."

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Raziel doesn't have that power, sadly. -.- I do have another idea. Maybe he can check things out in the spectral realm from that side and see things.

"not sure but... maybe he could go to the Spectral Realm and check out things over there on that side as we check out the area around the candle?" Ben suggested. "Of course, we'll need a body for him as his last one turns to dust... and this might not be a good idea as it could kill Shrukian."

"Maybe we should hold out on that, use it only if needed. But if we all go, and have Ben lead the way looking for traps we should be fine and everyone will be there for backup."

"Maybe we should hold out on that, use it only if needed. But if we all go, and have Ben lead the way looking for traps we should be fine and everyone will be there for backup."

OOC: Carp. -.- Wait... what pokemon does Crimson have? She has an Alkazam. Great for telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation... I'm hoping she has a ghost type pokemon, they have seemingly illusory attacks so they should be sensitive to things like that. Pokmon can sense things apparently as when the world is in danger, they migrate so... we could use this. -.- EDIT: I read the manga, ghost pokes do have the ability to do illusions...

OOC: Why does all the action happen when I leave.... Things I would have discussed if I were here when you all decided to talk...

The discussion on the candles, the thing is this, Razzies and Aang's candle was Heavily Guarded by people who were Guarding the Candle for Akuma... And Ben and Aang were whisked away to hell for their candle. And although the Devil was the major antagonist of his trip to hell, he still used Shadow Priests to do his foot work, shadow priests that Akuma usually Commands. Also, why not ask Shrukian? Galbatorix was supposed to be a top ranking officer under Akuma IIRC, so even though controlled as he was the Dragon should be able to remember some of their plans and tell us...

And about the dragon, if I am bonded to Shrukian, then it's probably the same bond that Galbatorix forced on him, and as such he shouldn't die if I were to slip into the spectral realm, or even if I were to really die in the spectral realm. However even if I were to scout via the Spectral Realm then I wouldn't be able to give any accurate description of either the layout nor the defenses as reality warps askew in the spectral realm compared to the Material... Though I did eat Inferno's soul... would that be helpful?

Lastly... JP don't talk for me... ಠ_ಠ ... when using a Planar Portal, Razzy would form his body out of whatever matter was on hand, and when he left it would fall to dust. But in "Defiance" he was denied use of planar portals and had to develop corpse possession, which I am using. After the soul (Razzies Spectral Body) leaves the body it would just fall down dead like it had been before I possessed it. You don't see this with Razzy in game because of game mechanics (or else you could fill the game with dead Raziels and crash it), but you do see it with Revenants who use the same technique. After Razzy eats their souls their corporeal bodies remain, until the game mechanics clean them up that is...

"Why, I'll tell you why because it's all been to easy. If Akuma wanted those candles to stay lit they would've and we'd all be dead. Akuma's prideful but if what the Guide said was true putting out all those candles would make it anyone of us could take him alone, he's not stupid. Those candles would've been uder heavier guard. I spent quite a lot of time recently on a Nexus I got exposed to a lot those candles are more like a sealing spell than a strengthening one. I have a hunch we're making him stronger by putting them out. If I'm right we should leave it lit if I'm wrong our combined power should take him; either way we really don't have much to lose by leaving it ben.. I've faced Akuma before, I know what he's like, what he's capable of. Someone has to lead you into battle and Dante, the only other one here who's truely fought Akuma, won't do it so it has to be me. If you han't caught on, I'm taking command of this outfit."

<Dragons are commanded by none. And I would not obey the whims of one who is but a hatchling in mine eyes.> Shruikan says firmly, but without animosity.

"A sort of barganing chip just in case i'm wrong, who should we send to retrieve it if this course is agreed upon by the others, we'd need someone who could check it for booby traps."

<Tell me, what do you think of a... distraction of sorts?> the dragon asks suggestively.

"Not sure but... maybe he could go to the Spectral Realm and check out things over there on that side as we check out the area around the candle?" Ben suggested. "Of course, we'll need a body for him as his last one turns to dust... and this might not be a good idea as it could kill Shrukian."

<Worry not... the bond that links us is attached to our souls, not our physical bodies, which is why consuming the soul of Galbatorix has passed the bond on, instead of destroying it.> replies the dragon, aware of Bens genuine concern.

<Dragons are commanded by none. And I would not obey the whims of one who is but a hatchling in mine eyes.> Shruikan says firmly, but without animosity.

<Tell me, what do you think of a... distraction of sorts?> the dragon asks suggestively.

"I may be a hatchling in your eyes but I am very experienced these matters. I'm a warrior born a thief. What I was suggesting was a covert operation allowing us to analyze what we're up against. A distraction could take some heat off Ben but how are we going to distract them when all that's left on this world worth anything is the candle itself. Any ide. Man, I wish I had a charchol borad..."

"I may be a hatchling in your eyes but I am very experienced these matters. I'm a warrior born a thief. What I was suggesting was a covert operation allowing us to analyze what we're up against. A distraction could take some heat off Ben but how are we going to distract them when all that's left on this world worth anything is the candle itself. Any ide. Man, I wish I had a charchol borad..."

<A warrior born a thief. That holds no standing with one such as myself. Where I hail from, Kings bow down to me. Dragons hold the very highest rank among all sentient beings. Noone would ever assume command over a dragon, let alone an elder dragon like myself. The only one to give out an order to a dragon and expect it to be followed without having thier heads severed, are the Riders. I will consider your words as I do all the others in this group, but I will not blindly follow you into any situation. Also, consider this: I do not even know your name. I have just met you, and you assume control over me? I have battled alongsideside warriors for decades who would not attempt such a thing. What would you say were our roles reversed..?> Shruikan paused, then, <I was saying, that a small group could assault the place where the candle is held, and another group could procure the candle itself with little to no resistance. My size would be best for the first group, as it is hard to miss me. From the sky, we could reign fire over our enemies, and from the sky, we would be hard targets and we would have an easy escape route if things become overwhelming.>

Guest KevinDWolf93
<Green is the color of life, and peace. Mastadon..?>

"If you say so. To make it simple, on my power source for the black ranger suit, theres a mastadon on it. My suit kinda resembles it" Adam replies, before listening in on everyones conversation on how to lead.

"Just tell me where to be, Ill do the job." he interjects to the group.

<A warrior born a thief. That holds no standing with one such as myself. Where I hail from, Kings bow down to me. Dragons hold the very highest rank among all sentient beings. Noone would ever assume command over a dragon, let alone an elder dragon like myself. The only one to give out an order to a dragon and expect it to be followed without having thier heads severed, are the Riders. I will consider your words as I do all the others in this group, but I will not blindly follow you into any situation. Also, consider this: I do not even know your name. I have just met you, and you assume control over me? I have battled alongsideside warriors for decades who would not attempt such a thing. What would you say were our roles reversed..?> Shruikan paused, then, <I was saying, that a small group could assault the place where the candle is held, and another group could procure the candle itself with little to no resistance. My size would be best for the first group, as it is hard to miss me. From the sky, we could reign fire over our enemies, and from the sky, we would be hard targets and we would have an easy escape route if things become overwhelming.>

"My name is Vin. Like you no king eould dare command me, I have killed Gods and other such beings. I don't want to risk more lives than required. I'm proposing a scouting mission so we can get a good look at the candles defenses before we fight, it's much safer to know what we're up against. Scout, plan, and then maje your move. Thieving procedure, know your enemy, it applies well in battle. I want to bust heads just as much as the rest of you but I want to dimish the chance of my teammates death as much as possible first."

"My name is Vin. Like you no king eould dare command me, I have killed Gods and other such beings. I don't want to risk more lives than required. I'm proposing a scouting mission so we can get a good look at the candles defenses before we fight, it's much safer to know what we're up against. Scout, plan, and then maje your move. Thieving procedure, know your enemy, it applies well in battle. I want to bust heads just as much as the rest of you but I want to dimish the chance of my teammates death as much as possible first."

<Well met Vin. I am Shruikan. What if our scout is discovered? That scout may be killed or worse, and that is not to say it may be a trap. An ambush. How can we be sure Akuma is not watching us at this very moment, planning two steps ahead? If it is your teams lives you are worried about, I would be willing to go alone, if it means preventing an ambush.>

<Well met Vin. I am Shruikan. What if our scout is discovered? That scout may be killed or worse, and that is not to say it may be a trap. An ambush. How can we be sure Akuma is not watching us at this very moment, planning two steps ahead? If it is your teams lives you are worried about, I would be willing to go alone, if it means preventing an ambush.>

"There are always risks Shruikan, the goal is to take as little as possible. Ben has the least chance of being detected, but you want to go, I get the feeling a couldn't stop you anyway."

"There are always risks Shruikan, the goal is to take as little as possible. Ben has the least chance of being detected, but you want to go, I get the feeling a couldn't stop you anyway."

<Your age betrays your wisdom Vin. Let it come to a vote then, whether or not I provide a distraction.>

OOC: Alright then. I'll be back in now.

In the distance, a man hooded and cloaked could be seen briefly running back towards the group. As he came closer, the party could see who it was, gray and tired from his journey.

It was Galen.

With barely a look at the newest member of the party, his legs trembled slightly as he spoke.

"I....Think I've found their base."

In the distance, a man hooded and cloaked could be seen briefly running back towards the group. As he came closer, the party could see who it was, gray and tired from his journey.

It was Galen.

With barely a look at the newest member of the party, his legs trembled slightly as he spoke.

It's been a while since they last saw Galen and he looks to be in bad shape. "What happened to you?" Aang said as he walked towards Starkiller.

It was Galen.

Vin, of corse rushed over to him. "Are you alright, you look like shit. Now what's this about the base?"

It's been a while since they last saw Galen and he looks to be in bad shape. "What happened to you?" Aang said as he walked towards Starkiller.

"I...." But that was all he could muster before the past 72 hours caught up with him and he stumbled in momentary weakness.

Vin, of course rushed over to him. "Are you alright, you look like shit. Now what's this about the base?"

Holding her for support, he looked at everyone before speaking.

"I may have found the enemies base of operations. But is everyone alright?"

"I...." But that was all he could muster before the past 72 hours caught up with him and he stumbled in momentary weakness.

Holding her for support, he looked at everyone before speaking.

"I may have found the enemies base of operations. But is everyone alright?"

"Everyone's fine, but we lost Soul Calibur and Soul Edge. Galen why would you go looking for the enemy alone? That's the stupidest you could've done you could've been killled! I..." Vin took a moment to calm herself, "What did you find out?'

"Everyone's fine, but we lost Soul Calibur and Soul Edge. Galen why would you go looking for the enemy alone? That's the stupidest you could've done you could've been killled! I..." Vin took a moment to calm herself, "What did you find out?'

He smiled grimly.

"I'm used to infiltration. And I'm faster then I seem. They seem to be leaving Mordor.....And heading towards the sea if I'm any judge."

He smiled grimly.

"I'm used to infiltration. And I'm faster then I seem. They seem to be leaving Mordor.....And heading towards the sea if I'm any judge."

"You should've taken me with you, infiltration was one of the first skills I learned. Any news on the candle?"