Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
Rev ran up to you and he looked at you.

"Teell me pllleease...."

Dante pulled out the blue sword that was once Soul Caliber, "Soul Caliber's soul is still here. I know because when I retrieved the blade I summoned it. Without his soul, I wouldn't have the sword. So if we have the body, and the soul, the only thing missing is the power, correct?"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeessss....Masttterr...once told meee that if anything was evvver to haaappen to hiim he woulld want meee to find a way to give hiimm power so he could heaall."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"I see well I can protect my self"

Adam looked at the girl. She had spunk, however something told him that she may need something extra:

"If its all the same to you, Id feel better if you had this." Adam said, bringing out the blade blaster sidearm. If accepted he would show her how to switch modes.

OOC:Yes, Adam will feel safer giving the 12 year-old girl(who probably doesnt know what a gun is) a laser pistol/dagger combo :P.

Adam looked at the girl. She had spunk, however something told him that she may need something extra:

"If its all the same to you, Id feel better if you had this." Adam said, bringing out the blade blaster sidearm. If accepted he would show her how to switch modes.

OOC:Yes, Adam will feel safer giving the 12 year-old girl(who probably doesnt know what a gun is) a laser pistol/dagger combo :P.

"Thank it looks awesome but does it work"

Guest tomisntblue
"Yeessss....Masttterr...once told meee that if anything was evvver to haaappen to hiim he woulld want meee to find a way to give hiimm power so he could heaall."

"Good... Do you know how I never run out of bullets? Or why Rebellion can fly from my hand and attack opponent's freely? It's because I can channel my power into my weapons. Ben said something about you possibly having some of Soul Caliber's power because you're alive. So here's the plan, we each grab onto the blade, I start channeling, and it should result in the small amount of Soul Caliber's power in you and my own demon energy bringing the blade back to life."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Thank it looks awesome but does it work"

Adam stared at the girl after the question, before looking at the weapon:

"Yeah. Yeah, it'll work just fine."

Adam stared at the girl after the question, before looking at the weapon:

"Yeah. Yeah, it'll work just fine."

"Ok thank you"

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Ok thank you"

"No problem, mam." Adam said, before motioning for the girl to join the rest of the group. He began to walk over to Shurikan and Ben.

"Hey, Ben howve ya been?"

Rev shook his head yes as you joined in as after a couple of mintues the pure energy from the blade sent both of us flying back.

"Massteer are you aalive?"

The sword shook for a bit before staying still, then it glew brightly as it jumpedd up.

"Yes Rev....I'm alive....but how did you guys do it?" SC asked as Rev ran up and put Dante in a bear hug.

"Thank you soooo much Dante!!!! Bu-Bu-But what about Siegfried...." Rev said as SC jumped up and told Dante to not awnser right now and tell the others that SC is alive.

Ben went Diamond Head and forged a small diamond armor, something like chain mail, only lighter and stronger, for the girl. "Here... somethign to protect you just in case. It'll also reflect laser attacks away so."

"Thank you well I getting a lot stuff"

Guest tomisntblue
Rev shook his head yes as you joined in as after a couple of mintues the pure energy from the blade sent both of us flying back.

"Massteer are you aalive?"

The sword shook for a bit before staying still, then it glew brightly as it jumpedd up.

"Yes Rev....I'm alive....but how did you guys do it?" SC asked as Rev ran up and put Dante in a bear hug.

"Thank you soooo much Dante!!!! Bu-Bu-But what about Siegfried...." Rev said as SC jumped up and told Dante to not awnser right now and tell the others that SC is alive.

"I got a better idea..." Dante said, taking Soul Caliber and strapping it to his back, "How about you tell 'em?" and with that, he walked to where most of the group was. (So where Adam, Ben, Aang, and Crimson are)

OOC: G4... you now have to draw his girl... lol...

OOC:I drew a pic already without the gun and chainmail

Rev:"Guys...I think we should all give Dante a medal...he -he-he brought SC back to life!!!" Rev said as he clapped for Dante as SC wriggled off Dante's back and jumped towards the group.

"Hello all...So where is my brother and Inferno?"

Guest tomisntblue
Rev:"Guys...I think we should all give Dante a medal...he -he-he brought SC back to life!!!" Rev said as he clapped for Dante as SC wriggled off Dante's back and jumped towards the group.

"Hello all...So where is my brother and Inferno?"

"Your brother? Dead... Inferno? Deader"

Guest tomisntblue
"? Who killed them and how?!" SC said confused at what had all went on while he was 'dead'

"Well, Razzy Ate Inferno. I think Ben crushed Soul Edge."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"? Who killed them and how?!" SC said confused at what had all went on while he was 'dead'

"Umm, was he wearing big blue armor?" Adam asked, putting 1 and 1 together.

Guest tomisntblue
(Heh Tom is the only one who didn't beat one of my guys, Skir,Eth, and Kev both beat all three of my guys lol.)

"Nightmare?! Was he disposed of as well?"

OOC: I beat Rev... in like 2 moves.

Guest KevinDWolf93
(Heh Tom is the only one who didn't beat one of my guys, Skir,Eth, and Kev both beat all three of my guys lol.)

"Nightmare?! Was he disposed of as well?"

"Well, uh, you could say that... yeah" Adam said, scratching the back of his head, amazed at how the only two people he managed to critically wound were would-be allies.

OOC:Honestly whats up with that :P ?!?

Finally finished with his katas, Galen drove the stick into the ground and began walking around the camp to see if they had a plan yet....He had a feeling they'd need it.