Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

He looked at Vin and began to speak.

"You name it, they have it. I can see the relics of countless worlds in their defenses from high-tech weaponry to powerful magic. Along with all sorts of shock troops of various sorts."

<Galen, well met. I am Shruikan. Were you able to discover just how many adversaries we must face?>

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Galen, well met. I am Shruikan. Were you able to discover just how many adversaries we must face?>

Looking up at the dragon, he inclined his head in a half-nod that somehow had the bearing of a courtly bow.

"Well met Shruikan. And what we face is apparently the entirety of Mordor unleashed. Not counting whatever hidden surprises may be lurking with them."

"So we're running the guantlet, Damn, so may of them and so few of us... if only we could contact our allies back home. Even a line to Thrawn would be welcome. Here we are two people who could command a large millitary force and it's inaccessable. Then again Impossible odds were always fun, I really need a charcol board...

<Charcol board?>

Looking up at the dragon, he inclined his head in a half-nod that somehow had the bearing of a courtly bow.

"Well met Shruikan. And what we face is apparently the entirety of Mordor unleashed. Not counting whatever hidden surprises may be lurking with them."

<Ah, so we can expect thousands, if not more.. I did not expect such odds.. Nonetheless, it is they who should fear us. Have you bychance thought of a plan of attack?>

<Ah, so we can expect thousands, if not more.. I did not expect such odds.. Nonetheless, it is they who should fear us. Have you bychance thought of a plan of attack?>

He shook his head and tried for humor.

"I was hoping actually that someone else may have a plan."

Well we'd best get started, so le's see what we're up against. " Probes Galen's mind for the caravan memories.

The first memory of a visible "guard dog" flashed across her mind....

Then an image of some of the lumbering troops....

Folllowed by the majority of troops....

As well as their masters....

But perhaps most disconcerting of all, was this.

And these were just the tip of the iceberg....

<Raziel, I have need of you. I trust you were able to learn from my mind at least some of the Ancient Language? Do you feel well versed enough to attempt a healing? As your dragon, I am able to lend you my strength when you cast spells that are beyond your abilities. I fear the extent of my injuries may still leave you moderatley tired, as well as I. My back injury greatly hinders my mobility, and my right eye is all but useless..>

"Lord Ruler, what I wouldn't give for some Koloss right now."

Guest KevinDWolf93
<Raziel, I have need of you. I trust you were able to learn from my mind at least some of the Ancient Language? Do you feel well versed enough to attempt a healing? As your dragon, I am able to lend you my strength when you cast spells that are beyond your abilities. I fear the extent of my injuries may still leave you moderatley tired, as well as I. My back injury greatly hinders my mobility, and my right eye is all but useless..>

"Is there anything we can do to assist in the healing?" Adam replies, remembering the wounds from their battle.

Crimson then wake up from her sleep. "Good Morning what did I miss"

Guest KevinDWolf93
Crimson then wake up from her sleep. "Good Morning what did I miss"

"Mam you wouldnt know how to heal, would you?" Adam hopefully asks, knowing its a longshot.

"Mam you wouldnt know how to heal, would you?" Adam hopefully asks, knowing its a longshot.

"I have alakazam that know recover but I don't know if works on the charizard there"

<Yes I think so, let me try my best then...> Raziel climbed atop the dragon and went to the spot where it had been hit with the explosive "Waíse heill" he said with his hand extended to the damaged spot. If he was successful then he would try the same on the Dragons eye...

OOC:Galen's back and a bit injured. And it looks like we have a lot of forces to get past. What type of pokemon do you have?

"It's about time you came. You could have teleported us back."

"Sorry I didn't feel so well, also I have this full restore would this help"

"I know how to heal." Vin stepped forward and began to use the Force to heal Shruikan, just as Galen had taught her. She remembered it vividly, the paients had been struk with Captain Tripps, the place PPhiladlphia Center City, just after the Empire had arrived on Earth. Galen would probably get wisps of this memory though the mind link.

<I do not know what you speak of. I am no charzard?>

"Hmm you like one any way it look that blue guy is helping you"