Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest KevinDWolf93
oh most definately...

OOC:Got that right :P. Though I dont have as much a problem with it personally. I think seperating an RPer/Actor from his character(gender included) should be standard fare/practice, is all...granted the sexual refrences are a double-edged sword when you think about it in a meta-sense ;)(nice touch, yet weird when overthought)

Adam awoke from the yawn, hand on his blaster. Seeing it was merely his ally, he sighed at being so jumpy, before going back to sleep.

"Heh, just Shurikan."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...", Ben was quiet, thinking about the up coming battle. He was running memories of his having taken on an army of Highbreed, battled the universe's worst demons, saved the world several times from destruction, etc, through his head. He was thinking of the odds he faced in these scenarios and how he seemed to always come out on top. He was confident if he could do something like that, that the whole group could do the same.

"...", Ben was quiet, thinking about the up coming battle. He was running memories of his having taken on an army of Highbreed, battled the universe's worst demons, saved the world several times from destruction, etc, through his head. He was thinking of the odds he faced in these scenarios and how he seemed to always come out on top. He was confident if he could do something like that, that the whole group could do the same.

Aang dreamed off into a slumber. But unlike other kinds of his sleep he had no dream or nightmare whatsoever. It's as if his mind was completely blank. It was certainly the calm before the storm. Aang woke up slowly and got up, only to see no one awake. "I wish my friends were here. We would probably joke at the odds we had." With nothing left to see he laid on his back in a pensive state.

<It has been decades since I have flown for pleasure. Twas a luxury I was not afforded under the rule of Galbatorix.> Shruikan waits for his mental scan.

Remembering his purpose, he closed his eyes and extended.....Past the camp where various members of the group were doing their thing....Past the rolling hills and rocky valleys......To the torn up paths that led to the sea....And no further. They were aware of his abilities, and had apparently erected shields to prevent him from coming closer. He opened his eyes, and exhausted slightly spoke aloud.

"Take me down please....There is nothing more I can do."

Shruikan glides back down, landing near the group with grace that betrayed his ferocious appearence. He walks toward the group, then, <I wonder what sort of game inhabits this land... I must feed within the week, and much of my time with my last rider is a blur, as I cannot recall the last time I ate... What did you see Galen?>

Shruikan glides back down, landing near the group with grace that betrayed his ferocious appearence. He walks toward the group, then, <I wonder what sort of game inhabits this land... I must feed within the week, and much of my time with my last rider is a blur, as I cannot recall the last time I ate... What did you see Galen?>

Landing on the ground, he thought for a moment before looking up.

"Nothing good I can tell you that."

Having said that, he began to search for Dante. He had some questions he wanted to ask him.

As the Undead didn't need to sleep, Raziel only waited and conserved his energies. Not moving his corporeal body seemed to do the trick and extend his time in the material realm a hundred fold. The extra time that the others needed for sleep gave him time to think. He remembered back a thousand years ago, back to a time when he was still a lieutenant of Kain Army (Not actual Rank, Razzy was Kain's right hand man... err, Vampire) The Humans had attacked them with a pitiful warband of hunters, much, much weaker than the organized legions of his Vampire kin. But in their arrogance his brothers Dumah, Zephon and Melchiah had sent their armies fast and hard against them, hopping to crush them in a single blow... Many of his kin died that day, and his brothers were heavily chastised by Kain for it...

He thought about the plan further, it would need to be modified slightly, and they would have to do it fast. Fast before their enemy can get out of their reach... He would need to talk to Aang, and perhaps Ben would have some form that could help...

When he sees them start to wake up, Raziel walks over and asks Aang and Ben to come to the other side of the dragon, because he had a plan that he needed help with...

Aang dreamed off into a slumber. But unlike other kinds of his sleep he had no dream or nightmare whatsoever. It's as if his mind was completely blank. It was certainly the calm before the storm. Aang woke up slowly and got up, only to see no one awake. "I wish my friends were here. We would probably joke at the odds we had." With nothing left to see he laid on his back in a pensive state.

"Aang, I need your help with something that I am planning... your skills will be a great asset..." Raziel relates the details of his plan to Aang, or more specifically the role that he will preform in it... "Come with me, perhaps Ben can help us with this" finished Raziel as he looks to see if Ben was awake.

Raziel after having talked to Aang walked over to Ben. "Ben I have an Idea that might make this easier for us all..." He relates his side of the idea to Ben...

Guest tomisntblue
Landing on the ground, he thought for a moment before looking up.

"Nothing good I can tell you that."

Having said that, he began to search for Dante. He had some questions he wanted to ask him.

Dante wasn't far away from the group, but he was off on his own as he used the coins he had found for target practice. It was a good test of his accuracy and Steel pushing abilities. He didn't burn his tin however, he wanted to expand his skills. Target practice wasn't the only reason for his little game though, it also helped to relieve boredom and worry.

"Aang, I need your help with something that I am planning... your skills will be a great asset..." Raziel relates the details of his plan to Aang, or more specifically the role that he will preform in it... "Come with me, perhaps Ben can help us with this" finished Raziel as he looks to see if Ben was awake.

Raziel after having talked to Aang walked over to Ben. "Ben I have an Idea that might make this easier for us all..." He relates his side of the idea to Ben...

"This could work but how about this...", Ben then goes on to share his own idea...

Dante wasn't far away from the group, but he was off on his own as he used the coins he had found for target practice. It was a good test of his accuracy and Steel pushing abilities. He didn't burn his tin however, he wanted to expand his skills. Target practice wasn't the only reason for his little game though, it also helped to relieve boredom and worry.

Of course. Follow the gunfire....And you find Dante. Stepping off to the side, he watched the marksmanship before speaking.

"Dante? A word with you."

Guest tomisntblue
Of course. Follow the gunfire....And you find Dante. Stepping off to the side, he watched the marksmanship before speaking.

"Dante? A word with you."

Before turning, Dante shot down one last coin. "Hey..." he said with a smile, Galen seemed serious an intense and so Dante was trying to be as relaxed as possible, "What's up?"

Before turning, Dante shot down one last coin. "Hey..." he said with a smile, Galen seemed serious an intense and so Dante was trying to be as relaxed as possible, "What's up?"

He smiled back before he turned serious.

"I'd like to know.....Back in Sorin, the one prevalent name we kept hearing was Sparda. Who is he exactly? And what is his relation to you?"

Guest tomisntblue
He smiled back before he turned serious.

"I'd like to know.....Back in Sorin, the one prevalent name we kept hearing was Sparda. Who is he exactly? And what is his relation to you?"

"Vin asked the same thing." Dante said, almost laughing, "Well Sparda was my father. He once served Mundus, my world's version of what you might call the devil. Eventually, dear ol' dad had a change of heart. He turned on Mundus and defended the human world from the demon world, single handedly I might add."

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:So many things ND :P.

Adam didnt notice Shurikan take off, but he definitely heard the landing. Waking up in much the same manner as before, quickly drawing for his sidearm, he sighed before quitting on trying to get some shut-eye while his allies were about.

"Whats goin on?" Adam asks.

"Vin asked the same thing." Dante said, almost laughing, "Well Sparda was my father. He once served Mundus, my world's version of what you might call the devil. Eventually, dear ol' dad had a change of heart. He turned on Mundus and defended the human world from the demon world, single handedly I might add."

"So he was a demon....Interesting. Thank you Dante, I've learned what I needed to know."

Guest tomisntblue
"So he was a demon....Interesting. Thank you Dante, I've learned what I needed to know."

"No problem...." Dante said, "Any idea why my families tied up in this whole thing?"

"Why did you need to know about Sparda, Galen?"

Guest tomisntblue
(Well can someone help me out so I can join back in? I take it we aren't attacking Akuma today..)

OOC: At the moment we're all just talking... hold on tight, I got an idea that you're going to love.

(Well can someone help me out so I can join back in? I take it we aren't attacking Akuma today..)

OOC: Nothing too big has happened... just Wake up and look around... Vin, Galen and Dante are off away from the cape talking. Razzy, Aang and Ben are talking, and Adam and Shurikan are talking (I think...)... did I miss anyone? The Poketrainer... is still sleeping I think...

Rev woke up and scracthed his head as he saw the beatiful sky and thinking that since no one was attacking right now, would be a good time to drink some of that Gin.

Rev chuckeld as he reached under his Iron Breastplate(Think the things that the Musketeers wore) and grabbed the Gin and started chugging it.

(Ready whenever you are Tom.)

"No problem...." Dante said, "Any idea why my families tied up in this whole thing?"

"Why did you need to know about Sparda, Galen?"

To them both, he spoke.

"I have a theory....To be discarded or enhanced depending on further information."

Guest tomisntblue
To them both, he spoke.

"I have a theory....To be discarded or enhanced depending on further information."

"Keep me posted." Dante said, "I think I'm gonna head back to camp, unless there's something else on your minds?"