Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Keep me posted." Dante said, "I think I'm gonna head back to camp, unless there's something else on your minds?"

He shook his head and walking some distance away, pulled a stick that was the same length as his lightsaber to his hand and began to perform katas.

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Just what we need, a drunk skeleton. :P;)

OOC:Beats a drunk;Power Ranger, Pokemon Trainer, demon, wraith, jedi, avatar, etc B).

Adam began to walk around the field. He saw the little girl again. Curious as to her being here, he asked:

"Hey, whats your name?...and what are are those things on your belt for?" Adam asked, unmorphed.

Guest tomisntblue
With enough activity going on, Aang got up to see what's happening. Some of them left while the pokemon trainer is still asleep, but Raziel and Ben were there.

OOC: Don't worry ND, I'll get to you in a second.

Walking back to camp, Dante passed Aang. "Hey Aang, got a minute?"

Guest tomisntblue
"What do you need."

"I was thinking about our conversation, and how you said you weren't at full power." Dante reached under the back of his jacket and pulled out something wrapped in a cloth, "I figured this could compensate. I want you to hold on to it until until this is all over." he said, handing Aang the item and explaining to him how to use it.

"I was thinking about our conversation, and how you said you weren't at full power." Dante reached under the back of his jacket and pulled out something wrapped in a cloth, "I figured this could compensate. I want you to hold on to it until until this is all over." he said, handing Aang the item and explaining to him how to use it.

"When I meant that I wasn't at full power meant that I couldn't go into my Avatar state which is granted to me by the spirit world. Since I can't connect with the spirit world, I can't rely on that. Anyway, thank you for the gift." Aang said politely.

OOC:Beats a drunk;Power Ranger, Pokemon Trainer, demon, wraith, jedi, avatar, etc :P.

Adam began to walk around the field. He saw the little girl again. Curious as to her being here, he asked:

"Hey, whats your name?...and what are are those things on your belt for?" Adam asked, unmorphed.

"There my pokemon why you ask do I know you?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
"There my pokemon why you ask do I know you?"

"Pokemon, eh? Well, Im asking what you can do, in case Akuma attacks you directly..."

"When I meant that I wasn't at full power meant that I couldn't go into my Avatar state which is granted to me by the spirit world. Since I can't connect with the spirit world, I can't rely on that. Anyway, thank you for the gift." Aang said politely.

Though too far away to hear them completely, Raziel did hear the words Spirit World... He walked over to the two "Spirit World? Would that be anything like the Spectral Realm?" Raziel asked the boy...

"Pokemon, eh? Well, Im asking what you can do, in case Akuma attacks you directly..."

"Wait. I can help you somewhat." Aang would used the ground to conjure a sword made of the ground. "Can you use a sword?"

@Raziel Perhaps. The Spirit world contains spirits and entities as well as the spirits of previous Avatars. I haven't seen a human soul though.

Guest tomisntblue

"Well, regardless that can come in handy. And no need to thank me. Sure it means a lot to me, but that's the only kind of gift worth givin'. Now excuse me, I got something else to attend too."

Rev woke up and scracthed his head as he saw the beatiful sky and thinking that since no one was attacking right now, would be a good time to drink some of that Gin.

Rev chuckeld as he reached under his Iron Breastplate(Think the things that the Musketeers wore) and grabbed the Gin and started chugging it.

After his encounter with Aang, Dante made it back to camp and found Rev. Seeing the skelenton with his metal flash (ooc: I'm assuming that's what he would have) Dante smiled. He burned his iron and pulled the container to his hand, "It's not nice to hold out on the man who's going to bring your friend back..." Dante said before taking a drink.

"Ahhh who the hell is akuma?"

OOC:I know who akuma is

"He is a powerful, fighter...thats we really need to know."

"I see well I can protect my self"

Guest tomisntblue
"Please ddooon't liieee like thaaat Danteee....SC was like a true friend to meeee....." Rev said as he sighed as he had lost two friends to Akuma.

"I'm serious, I have an idea that might work."

Guest tomisntblue
"That could work. My blade might be too big... I could make her a dagger? IF that's all right with you", Ben asked Aang.

OOC: Not trying to undermine you or anything. -.-

OOC: OR, a diamond sword AND rock dagger